>>>Sup Forums338937209

Where were you when Microsoft installed spyware directly into Windows 10 kernel?

Well, you better stay on you illiterate retard.

TURN BACK TO WHENCE YOU CAME

(though you are right, just get the fuck out)

>Spyware at a kernel level
Do PC gamers on Sup Forums actually believe this

I'm starting to think consolefags are smarter than them.

Sup Forums discussing technology is like Sup Forums discussing girls

>That entire tin foil hat thread
Wew lad, gamers are nothing but degenerates

> #
> #
>Where were you when Microsoft installed spyware directly into Windows 10 kernel?

>nothing you can do!

Windows 10 cannot unblock ports in my firewall. Windows 10 cannot unblock itself from my Layer 7 firewall rules.

>v is dumb

The kernel is the best place to put spyware, dumbass.

I was at home several years ago when they did this probably

fucking slowpoke

You actually think the OS can't bypass a userspace firewall?
Are you retarded?

But why would Microsoft willingly make their kernel crappy by putting spyware in it

Most consolefags are definitely better than muh mustard race

Why do they make most of their software crappy?

Why wouldn't they? They lose nothing and gain something.

wtf are you talking about lol

They get sued and another major PR disaster happens

And they wonder why we hate them

If their kernel was open to scrutiny then yes, they would, but it's not.

kek
>This is what Windows gamers actually believe

>Windows 10 tinfoil hat brigade getting so desperate they're linking to Sup Forums

Many PC gamers on Sup Forums now are former console players who switched around the time the new generation of consoles came out.

Many of these PC gamers first graphics card is a GTX 970 believe it or not

Do you have a single fact to back that up.

Not him but I know a bunch of Xbone 360 people who joined the PC cancer race between 2011-2013, when League, Minecraft, and CS:GO started getting really popular via twitch and let's players, and info about the now current gen of consoles was starting to come out, and it was shit.

>Where were you when Microsoft installed spyware directly into Windows 10 kernel?
They got their fucking GUI components on the kernel. That actually wouldn't surprise me that they do some shit like this. But that's hardly believable. I think the botnet stuff might be on another component of windows, like display server or something like that.

Go to any speccy thread on Sup Forums and ask anyone with a GTX 970 when they really got into PC gaming

4/5 people will tell you after 2012

The kernel is directly between you and the hardware, if it wants to use the network without allowing you to detect it then that is trivial. Have you never written an operating system?

He has a fucking hardware firewall running some *nix derivative blocking the port requests, it doesn't matter what the fuck windows wants to do about it, it's not going to manage to break into my firewall on totally different hardware running it's own OS totally independent from the windows machine.

yeah

number 1

that's terror

number 2

that's terror

How horrible, ooh the humanity.
>only people who do it for years know the real deal.
Fuck of cancer.

Are you this dumb?
He literally isn't letting his computer reach out on certain ports and addresses, so Microsoft literally cannot contact his PC

Comfortably working on my Debian desktop.

>tfw haven't updated windows 7 in well over a year now

Hi Grandpa

How
Teach me how please

I was sitting on the loveseat because fedora broke my computer.

Well I don't get any annoying windows 10 notifications

Clearly you haven't.
Detecting network usage on your system is like butcher testing it's own meat

>oh this windows program says there is no network usage on my windows system

>believing what some kids on Sup Forums say
lmao. Pretty sure those guys are computer security geniuses that have disassembled the Windows kernel and found the botnet themselves.