What could it be? This package that came for me. Would it feel good inserted anally?

What could it be? This package that came for me. Would it feel good inserted anally?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_threat_management
amazon.com/products-barebone-J1900-Industrial-computer
amazon.com/dp/B00OLBX6WS
qotom.net/goods-129-QOTOM-Q190G4 4 LAN Mini PC.html
amazon.com/dp/B01AAKGQ9S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guessing by that R series in the background, its possibly a G series workstation
or a dock

Well that's it. I'm using it as a UTM.
Specs:
Intel J1900
8Gb DDR3 1333
120GB SSD
4*Gigabit Intel Ports

So, uh, wtf is it?

It's a small fanless industrial computer. I'm using it as a UTM. So far, works fantastic.

Looks interesting. What's a UTM?

>UTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_threat_management
In short, a firewall with added stuff.

Okay, cool. That's what came up in the search results but I wasn't sure.

What software do you use for that? pfSense?

Do you have any specific reason for wanting a hardware firewall? Do you have a home server facing the internet or is it just another thing to tinker with for no reason?

IPFire
I've had a hardware firewall for years and wanted to upgrade to a more energy efficient device. I have an SSL VPN that I use when I'm traveling so I can still download shows and watch them.

Seems interesting. Are the subreddits for home networking a good place to learn a bit about this type of products? Any other resource?

I wouldn't know about Reddit. The easiest way to learn is to install a firewall on a box with at least two NICs.

What's its exact name?
How much did it cost?

It's a Chinese deal. No branding on any of it.
amazon.com/products-barebone-J1900-Industrial-computer

QOTOM-Q100N Micro PC
$180

amazon.com/dp/B00OLBX6WS

Same manufacturer, different machine.

qotom.net/goods-129-QOTOM-Q190G4 4 LAN Mini PC.html I have the S02

Right, that makes sense since you need more than one RJ45.

Not sure why it has two WiFi buttons, but I like how the power button didn't get translated.

amazon.com/dp/B01AAKGQ9S

It's a little more expensive. $30 for shipping is ridiculous.

The WiFi "Buttons" are where you stick the antennas through if you add WiFi to it. The entire case is made of metal so it's a bit heavy for its size but doesn't seem to get warm despite it using the case as a heatsink.

It has two WiFi buttons because it has two mPCIe slots. One half-width and one full-width.

Whether those WiFi buttons do what you expect is an entirely different thing.

One slot is for mSATA and the other is mPCIe. Those buttons are just caps to pop out for putting antenna through.