Why is Windows 10 shilled so hard?

Why is Windows 10 shilled so hard?

Free, just works.

Microsoft paid an army of Pajeets to shill it.

Sup Forums is considered a primary target, due to the large number of Linux users. This would also serve to explain the Linux shaming threads.

>cropping out 'yes user-kun, I am watching you masturbate'

top kek

Who here /NoReasonToUpgrade/?

>you let pajeet to be a CEO of your company
>your company is turned into spying botnet in less than a year
Srsly, the more pajeets the company hire the more data collection and user tracking is getting involved.

Hhahahahahahahahah

why are there people who consider making a fucking autistic image like a reasonable use of their time?

what's the best program to get rid of the bloat/spyware

t. pajeet

Prajeets rely heavily on telemarketting.

Now that prajeets infested RHEL and Fedora, these distros are almost shilled at the same level as windows 10.

You can't prove me wrong

f*cking epic response bro XD

↑↑ parjeet ↑↑

$0.25 have been deposited to the National Mental Health Awareness Campaign. No more suicidal Linux developers!

Keep up the good work, Derek!

I like how both the post quoted and post above are pajeet.

Becaue he is a pajeet

heddo chanks for da kiks

got it with a new laptop last week, now everything looks blurry all the time and the scaling breaks all the time and the multi-monitor setup is shit

REEEEEEE i want my old setup back, it just werked

You can't. Even Enterprise LTSB is phoning home if the system has internet access. And if you do cut the OS from the internet access by a hardware firewall, you won't get any security updates (because it's all pointing to the same ports) and any 10yo script kiddo will be potentially able to fuck up your system and your data in no time. Not to mention that a lot of third-party applications and programs are sharing same ports with windows spying services, so cutting it is equal to just taking down your internet connection. You cannot do anything. And any major update will revert any changes you've made to it's spying services and will eventually introduce new hidden and unknown variables, which are reverting your group policy and registry tweaks.
So basically you either accept pajeets dick in your ass and keep using spying software, or you adjust your behaviors and switch to other operating system.

fuck off

It's not, just because people want to talk about something doesn't mean that it's being shilled.

It literally is though

Any time something negative about windows 10 gets posted there is an army of pajeets ready to shit on the poster

MFW Pajeet edits inflammatory copypasta and trys to meme "Derek"

Almost wish this were a thing in a curry-sweat ingrained internet marketing hell-hole in Pajeetland "I got btfo by Derek again" *contemplates suicide*

this racist board, ain't no durkas even in here. the only ones using windows are call centers and scammers.

>He actually thinks this

You can choose not to store the recovery key on your skydrive

You could say the same about Linux too then because Linux defense force just waits until someone says something bad about it so they can derail the thread.

>Why is Windows 10 shilled so hard?

Something happened

>""""""""""""""""""""""choose""""""""""""""""""""""

Fuck off Randy Bobandy

cause microsoft are such fuckups that when asked by the NSA "did you put that take-over-everything backdoor in windows 8?" microsoft was like "uhh, yeaahhh, we did that, sure... uh just wait a few years before you hit the button k?"

>this one Sup Forums tool thinking he is proving a point by posting these images

still better than shitposting leaf memes

It's not free. It's closed source