Fill all the way or leave some out the top to see the flow?

Fill all the way or leave some out the top to see the flow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3Pte1xxdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bubbles
haha you dun goofed

Not sure how to get rid of those?

If this isn't bait stop everything. Go to a computer repair shop, you need help.

please fuck off

First off bubles, you have not got the air out poperly. Second leave 10mm if you plan extreme oc for thermal expanding. Third coloring the coolant this much make it less effective, clear coolant is best but if you still want color try to keep it somehow transparent. This look like shit and will clog the pump if 2 months.

>white fittings
>white tubing

Reminds me of the plumbing in my bathroom.

they should go away overnight

please kill yourself

that is the ugliest watercooling pc I saw in my live so far.
my eyes hurt

Did you use blood?

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.

Yep, menstrual.

>Tubing so thin you can see the red fluid through it
You might as well have just used clear tubes, at least then it wouldn't look as cheap.

He also made the mistake of going red, red is hot.
He should've chosen blue for cooler temperature.

m8 it's not his fault your rig is ugly

But he is right, why you are so mad?
Get some taste.

Now we have to post neat looking water cooling to restore the balance, guys.
We need at least 4-5 good ones to compensate op's ugliness.

He's right tho, OP. Your rig looks like a 12 year old tried water cooling for the first time.

>WD Green
>Asus GPUs
It's not working.

>Implying OP is a day above 15

Oh hey, you're the idiot that bought the overpriced RAM and ripped off the heatsinks.

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3Pte1xxdk

This is OP

Jesus Christ this is the ugliest fucking rig I've ever seen. Sometimes really ugly rigs are really practical at least, but from the looks of it, all of the hardware in that thing is shit too.

I bet you use Windows 10.

You got braided cables so they can hang and look like shit?
Couldn't afford back plates? Same coolant as op?

Try again next time

>It's the guy from the RAM thread earlier

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RETARDED.

So much hate. People must be born mad these days. I like it, it's my build so thank y'all for giving it the proper attention!

I'm sorry yalls builds look like dog shit and you live at home and can't afford things you want.

Coming from the guy who's "aestheteic" build is going to break in 2 months from shoddy custom loops.

We'll see who's laughing then, OP.

>y'all
>yalls
Oh, I see, you're the product of incest. Do you have a donation page or something? Ask your handler to set something up. We will help you replace everything after your pipes blow up.

>I'm totally not in tears now guys

>Same coolant as op
Just red tubes, retard.
Open your eyes.

m8, I guarantee you half the people in this thread have made rigs that cost half what you paid for that overpriced shitfest, and they look a thousand times better, cleaner, and more functional.

Yours literally looks like a 12 year old went to Best Buy and bought all of the coolest looking computer parts he could find, without considering for a second how they all fit together, and not once consulting a fucking person who knows what they're doing, or even a tutorial, when setting up your watercooling system.

Your rig is shit. Your life is shit. You are shit. Kill yourself you fucking faggot. If you at least admitted it was a shitty build that needs improvement, you could be saved. But your denial and haughty pride in your steaming pile of cow shit makes you an irredeemable cunt.

Sell your rig, buy a handgun, and stick it in your fucking mouth.

I already told you a week ago that your bends will lead to catastrophic failure. You are putting way too much pressure on that bend. (Do I even need to point out which one?)

This is what happened to the last idiot who tried to do a bend like yours.

ok, someone has to have the archive or a screencap.

ugly as fuck

>Do I even need to point out which one
Point it out for me.
I have no idea about water cooling.

>reddit image

Does Best Buy even sell PC components in store?
Also never kill yourself with a gun, that just adds to the statistics moronic gun grabbers use to j\rationalize their delusions. Just get a helium tank or something.

topkek

>where will retards post picture about themselves?

You don't understand the gravity of this situation. It's live. This is concentrated, high efficiency autism.

They used to, but lately they've stopped carrying most shit. Now it's just a few things like graphics cards and sometimes RAM.

And yeah I didn't think about that.

Hang yourself, OP. Use the power cable from your shitty rig.

oh no you found out I visit reddit!

kys

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

So go ahead and post yours.

That is cringy as fuck. It's filled with OP samefagging and pretending to not be himself so he can praise his retarded """"mods"""". Kill yourself, OP. You really, really need to.

>This is concentrated, high efficiency autism.

My sides have burst from within me like OP's coolant in 2 months.

mine is better.

That vertical pipe doesn't look straight relative to the components. It's kind of triggering can you delete your post please?

blame it on the jenkem

>this is actually better than my setup
It just fucking werks.

Those are really nice wood screws.

and this is my desktop

blame that on the jenkem too

OP here, thats what the build looked like.
I'm confused with all the autism going on. Theres a reason I re-did the lines.

Also the guy talking about bends... what bends?

But, I'm off for the night.

Have fun taking turns praising it and hating on it all while you assume every positive post is me.

But for kicks, if this stays alive until tomorrow, I will look for the builds of the people talking shit (which I doubt I'll see)

But it doesn't have GAYMER minimalist shit or DARKLIKEMYSOUL cases and heatsinks so 90% of all the "modders" here will not care

True. Make sure it's transparent blue for the extra icy effect.

better pic

I understand this. You bunch three of the same thing together to make it easier to click. Overlap is to maintain the same space efficiency.

You're the future.

>better pic

You forgot the broccoli you retarded faggot

thanks, here's my desk. i made the desk too.

that SSD suicide hang is gnarly dude

yes, you do understand, but i also took a screenshot of the desktop to show you, and then thought better, and set the screenshot of my desktop as my desktop background first.

Can your GPU even run all those monitors?

You look like the kind of guy who'd hide a second computer to run more screens.

You can fill it pretty much all the way and it'll be fine. Also, I think the build is nice overall, but the only thing I don't get is why did you use red liquid if you weren't going to use clear tubing?

its the latest quadro series. M4000, got it at a steal for 900 bucks. 4 dp outputs. its also driver compatible with NVS 310+ cards so i can add up to 8 more displays. yes, that is going to be happening.

Nice dude. I was retarded and didn't look up the card beforehand. Where do you pick all these monitors up?

my granpa had a HPvs17e laying around and i liked them so much i bought 2 more. and i don't know where that other black monitor came from. bought the big and little 1080 acers on sale at best buy. i'm considering just getting 3 more of the big ones for a grid and then doing something else with another 2 HPvs17e's for a second grid of 6. decasing them and installing them into a boxframe kinda. i do woodworking.

>OP getting BTFO from all sides

LOL

Even a 750Ti can run 4 screens.

fucking retard

your rig looks like shit

Ugliest thing I've ever seen. Your mother is 2nd in comparison.

mind if i use this for my wallpaper?

>when a real nigga rolls in and hijacks your shitty thread
Savage AF.

>aunt jennifer found the jenkem jar

go right ahead

i sure hope this is a troll post

This is a fucking slaughter

>>yes, you do understand, but i also took a screenshot of the desktop to show you, and then thought better, and set the screenshot of my desktop as my desktop background first.

what the hell, is this what the kids are doing this isn't art

Hot

Hold on. Blood contains iron doesn't it? Wouldn't that make it blood a better heat transfer liquid than water?

this is sad you result to getting mad over a crappy system build

No, water really is the best*^

Iron 3.537 J⋅cm^(−3)⋅K^(−1)
Water 4.1796 J⋅cm^(−3)⋅K^(−1)

* Well their are a very small number of industrial agents that arguably rival water, but they cost thousands of dollars a gallon and are a real pain
^phase changing could alter out comes for narrow temperature ranges (but if setup is melting iron you my have other problems)

Hey, I remember reading that post!

>>not submerging your computer in a river of static-exchange-plate-cooled fluinert-190

>not using a T-1000 to cool your computer

I absolutely plan to do extreme submersion for my future workstation. But not using florinert as there are better things out now. Honestly I would love to use water, but that corrosion factor is too much for me to handle.

I assume you meant florinert. Also not seen a 190 designation, I know of 40, 70, 72, 770, 3283 and 3284.

A 500mg sample at CAD$ 108.48?
What is 4-aco-dmt fumarate?
Its property chart is all wrong for computer cooling as it has low heat capacity and stays solid up to 343 °F (173 °C), even then the viscosity is not good.

Looks like shit captain.

Needs more broccoli.

high-test rad

i guessed at 190.

4-aco-dmt metabolizes into 4-ho-met which is magic mushrooms, it is not to be used for cooling computers