PYTHON!

Can some one tell about the basics of python?
i have no fucking clue how to code and i need
to learn how. i used code acadamy and i complet the tasks but i dont understand what im doing ;____;

im from /b plz help my lost soul c:

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com
edx.org/course/introduction-computer-science-mitx-6-00-1x8
learnpythonthehardway.org/book
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google.com

Learn the basics of programming, not the basics of python.

haha funny guy, i see

if __name__ == "__main__":
print("Hello, world!")

wot? i dont understand :/ sorry

Why the fuck would you call main for that

If poster == "retard"
print("wow, you're a fucking retard! :>) \n")

>"calling main"
what the fuck are you on about you little shit.
go back to school.

First you need to learn how to speak Pythonic.

From there you've got your basic number theory, your combinatorics, your graph theory, your discrete sets, and obviously your Petri nets.

After you've memorized the Lucas numbers to the Optimus prime, you can then begin to see the beauty of implementing efficient log(theta) algorithms, and why you should always choose your types wisely.

Now if you just want to get some basic shit done, this is a good starting point. If you want to go on to do this professionally, then you should probably learn a compiled language like Rust or C++, if you've feeling frisky.

fuck me mate.

im sorry but i dont understand what you mean with

After you've memorized the Lucas numbers to the Optimus prime, you can then begin to see the beauty of implementing efficient log(theta) algorithms, and why you should always choose your types wisely.

What the fuck do you want us to tell you? Give you a link to a tutorial program that you could literally find if you did a 5 second google search?

Christ. If you're this fucking lazy that you need every answer spoon-fed to you, you are never going to accomplish SHIT in programming when you need to problem solve and create solutions yourself.

And Python is literally babby's first programming language. If you can't figure it out through free shit on the internet, kill yourself.

okay why are you so mad dude? and you should kill yourself. youre the one replying to something you think is stupid ;___; waste of time

When the Python interpreter reads a source file, it executes all of the code found in it. Before executing the code, it will define a few special variables. For example, if the python interpreter is running that module (the source file) as the main program, it sets the special __name__ variable to have a value "__main__". If this file is being imported from another module, __name__ will be set to the module's name.

>using the smiley with a greater than nose

this, to be quite honest

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you underage piece of shit. Nobody here is going to hold your hand when all of your answers ARE IN THE FUCKING WIKI THAT IS LINKED IN THE FUCKING STICKY TO THE BOARD.

waow look and this and cry on my friend

OP = cringelord normalfag
>/b
when refferring to a board it has double dashes example: Sup Forums
kill yourself op

while True:
print("OP is a fag")

>PYTHONICC
Just a normie (they call themselves "pythonistas") way of shoving more complex code in a smaller space with bullshit because they're too good for C-style syntax.

Take this course starting June: edx.org/course/introduction-computer-science-mitx-6-00-1x8

It's free and it's from MIT.

/thread

coursera offers several python courses as well from top 10 univerisities

this tbqh fm

learnpythonthehardway.org/book

If this doesn't help you, get yourself checked for autism.