Why does all the good Damn routers look like jet fighters with 12 antennas now...

Why does all the good Damn routers look like jet fighters with 12 antennas now?! Can we discuss good routers that don't fall in the Meme category?

Other urls found in this thread:

omnia.turris.cz/en/
thinkgeek.com/product/1f45/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They invaded and disguised themselves as routers. Such an easy way to infiltrate homes.

omnia.turris.cz/en/

This doesn't look so bad.
>he doesn't mount his router under his desk where he won't see it until he looks for it

The one provided by your ISP. The ones you buy at Costco.

I am using a WRT1200AC and I've heard the WRT1900 is decent
flashed my own build of OpenWRT onto the wrt1200ac and its been pretty good.

Build your own, just get a nice 1u small supermicro case, and a atom motherboard and put in everything else.

I don't know man, but if you don't buy the best performer in your budget because it looks like a Decepticon you're a fool. That being said, mine doesn't look too jacked.

Mah nigger.

Just got the Asus RT-AC68U fairly recently. Installed DD-WRT and reconfigured with same settings as my previous Linksys WRT54G and all has been great. Only have two wired desktops, a few phones/tablets, Roku3, wifi printer. Some use 802.11 G, some N. It's a little dated, itself, but plenty powerful for our needs. My only concern is if I'll have to replace one of the power associated capacitors as some have noted on this and other Asus routers.

I dig this

>The one provided by your ISP
Nice one

>Why does all the good Damn routers look like jet fighters with 12 antennas now?!
Because our computers kept telling us to construct additional pylons.

thinkgeek.com/product/1f45/
Went looking for a Pylon router. Only moderately disappointed.

consumer routers are shit. get a proper enterprise setup which isn't too expensive.

i second this router ac version

Just get one of these niggers

TP-link Archer C7 looks pretty normal IMO.

all i know is i live in a new york high rise building and i get wifi signal at the cafe in the basement now after spending hardly anything KEK

>Consumer routers
>Good
Pick one

Enjoy the traffic sniffing, KEK

Depends on what you buy.