Why are redditors so blindly pro-Google?

Why are redditors so blindly pro-Google?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/how-often-do-mass-shootings-occur-on-average-every-day-records-show.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
blick.ch/news/schweiz/waffenkammer-schweiz-so-viele-waffen-liegen-bei-schweizern-zu-hause-id2676118.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>most mass shootings happen in places that don't allow open or concealed carry
artist is an idiot.

If you're pro Oracle in this case you're nothing but a corporate lapdog.

you forget the part where most mass shootings are commited by the most brainfucked people who can get a gun no problem.

But all americans are brainfucked

>

>mass shootings are commited by the most brainfucked people who can get a gun no problem.
But it's illegal for them to have a gun.

we're allowed to own guns and shoot them in rural areas/gun ranges here in canada, you just cant bring them in to a walmart or something like that. We still have some gun violence, but not tons, and it all seems to work pretty good. People can have their guns, but just cant be dicks about it

Why cant the US just still have their guns but not be dicks about it?

lmfao, this dude already forgot about Ottawa

The US doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem. Or rather, deep societal issues that is made worse by easily accessible weapons.
Like how if you're bleeding out of your ass, a ban on bleeding isn't going to solve the underlying problem.

Libshits can't argue without creating a strawman. Thankfully, trump is going to get rid of gun free zones entirely.

No fucking shit retard, but if everyone else had a gun the causalities can be avoided. Nobody is going to rob a house they know the owner has a gun, they rob the house they know the owner doesn't and won't ever have a gun.

So why were all infamous mass shootings done by edgy white guys?

ya but he was shot basically immediately, and that was one incident. Like how many hundreds of mass shootings does the US have this year alone? You guys have 10x our population roughly, but way more than 10x our gun violence, something doesnt add up

I already know someone is going to bring up columbine and sandy hook eventually, that isn't a gun problem that's a mental health problem.

>implying the Quebecois count as Canadians

Because they're trigger happy idiots

Because the media underreports monkey attacks to keep them from chimping the fuck out.

>amerifats take the bait again

>immediately
lol, no, he wasn't.
He was able to get inside where a shot out ensued before the dude in charge literally dolphin dived him.

"mass shooting" make up a small part of total people who die by getting shot. Most people get shot by a criminal who has an illegal firearm

love how you conveniently ignored the last part of my post

What will cause a bigger emotional reaction, a bunch of children at school being shot or run of the mill nigger shooting? The leftist media love to exaggerate that if citizens own guns, some edgy faggot from /r9k/ is going to shoot their school up sooner or later.

This was supposed to be a google-bashing thread...

That is very, very rarely the case.
>Someone starts shooting
>Someone else responds by shooting the shooter
>Third and fourth person see dead guy and guy with a gun, start shooting here
>Soon we have the first civilian mass shooting perpetrated by multiple, unrelated gunmen
Sounds good, this will solve our problems.
>Guns against burglars
The fact that you're more likely to shoot another member of the household is a pretty good reason not to have a gun in the house.

Seriously, I served as a member of the armed forces, civilians do not get the extensive safety training that military personnel do. Without that and some pretty serious background checks (with no loopholes), there will always be large amounts of civilians killing each other.

OP decided to use a liberal political cartoon as his image, this thread was destined to shift gears.

>extensive safety training
Gun safety is easily broken down into 4 rules, there is no "extensive safety training" unless they sit there yelling at you that i'll kill what you point it at and don't point it at at things that you don't intend to kill.

Knowing the rules and actually drilling the rules into a person's thick skull are two different things.

isnt it better to have gun free zones secured by hired people with guns instead of giving more psychos guns?

>oh noes we need to ban guns it's not safe Americans are buying them by the millions
>lowest murder rate since the 50s

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/how-often-do-mass-shootings-occur-on-average-every-day-records-show.html

If anything, this is under reported purely because it's become so normal for this to happen. It's like hearing about a terrorist attack in Syria. You know there are several happening daily, you just don't care because it's normal and it hasn't affected you personally yet. Gun regulation though? That does affect you so you care about it.

Drilling something into your mind isn't "extensive" in any means when it comes to rote memorization.

You're gonna need better bait

Not him, I'm a European who never touched a gun in my life, but I'm sure at least half of American gun owners don't know you are not supposed to put your finger on the trigger unless you are ready to shoot.

>that drop in the 90's
It's confirmed then, violent videogames PREVENT crimes!

Making someone understand the rules and agree with the rules is more important than memorisation. Anyone can memorise something for a test and forget it the following week but if you drill something into someone's head and make them understand it then it will have an effect.

Look at this guy, undermining the training of the armed forces.

Ha! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders!
The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia-- but only slightly less well known is this: Never open a thread with an image more interesting than the topic!

Do you think OP only made this thread because he wanted to watch an internet argument for funsies?

>Third and fourth person see dead guy and guy with a gun, start shooting here
>>Soon we have the first civilian mass shooting perpetrated by multiple, unrelated gunmen

Is this a trend? If not, then you're just projecting your own ineptitude with firearms on to other people. You'd be hard pressed to give me 5 examples of this scenario occurring in real life.

>Soon we have the first civilian mass shooting perpetrated by multiple, unrelated gunmen
It'd be the first yeah. Because this doesnt happen.

Trigger discipline is one of the most basic parts of it....

>You'd be hard pressed to give me 5 examples of this scenario occurring in real life.
You're right, I would be very hard pressed because it's probably never happened because thankfully, no one sane has actually responded to gun violence with more civilian firearms. Speaking from experience, the confusion during shooting is absolute. Communication breaks down, imagined targets are shot at and accuracy is *severely* reduced compared to the firing range. Keep in mind that we're talking about trained soldiers. I don't want to think about how an armed civilian would handle such a situation but it certainly won't be good.

That's a good thing. What do you think would have happened in Aurora if everyone whipped out their guns in a crowded, dark, chaotic theatre and started shooting?

You know, you can tell this pic was made by a faggot because of the lack of trigger discipline.

>You guys have 10x our population roughly, but way more than 10x our gun violence, something doesnt add up

Well thats because 'gun violence' is a useless metric. Look at crime as a whole, not what tool is used to commit it.

Because they're faggots. Not just regular faggots though, but vapid faggots who if happened to be gassed overnight, nothing of value would be lost. Plain and simple.

Somebody would dome the guy throwing smoke grenades and carrying two long-arms and then they'd go back to watching their shit movie.

>i'm amerifat americunt obese dumb shit

Um, there are plenty examples of CCW/CWP/CC cases being fine in a defense situation, especially in public.

Also a self defense shooting is a different realm then being in a warzone or a firefight. The source is singled out, you aren't (typically) engaging more than one person.

>no one sane has actually responded to gun violence with more civilian firearms.
That's retarded, it happens often.

When a civilian shoots in defense he'll sheathe his gun and keeps his hands visible, or drop his gun. He sure won't point the gun at other innocents, meaning people will yell at him to drop it. This is a non-issue.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

you've been watching too many movies buddy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

CHINA IS SAFER THAN YOUR SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY

Switzerland has high gun ownership, why aren't there tons of homicides?

and as long as you're a crack shot and there are no panicked civilians running around and the person your shooting at doesn't take cover and dies instantly the second he is shot, everything will be fine!

>ad hominem
gr8 b8 m8

>crack shot
this guy has never seen how this shit goes down, or reads the news, or statistics, and at this point I'm not even sure he knows which end of the gun the bullet comes out of.

>Switzerland has high gun ownership
No it doesn't. Per most recent estimates, the US has around 4.5 times the amount of guns per capita compared to Switzerland

>blick.ch/news/schweiz/waffenkammer-schweiz-so-viele-waffen-liegen-bei-schweizern-zu-hause-id2676118.html

Because people are educated civil human beings, unlike americans, whose schools teach individualism above everything else and how to fear, and screw over your neighbors, friend and family, specially if there's a potential gain