/csg/ Chinese Shopping General

You fucks made me make the op so enjoy your nonracist title edition

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>news
• user buys a bunch of Chink Shit and reviews them, including a fake BOSE bluetooth speaker a garlic press(?) and a smiling luggage scale
• user's busy sorting out his Teclast x98 Plus • user buys a Xiaomi controller off AliExpress gets a used and defective unit
• Gearbest still redacts the cons section of product reviews just work them into the main review just in case they feel like doing it again.
• user posts his arrivals from Gearbest, an Enlan Knife and the KZ ED 9
• Another user posts a survival knife review • user's fake Raybans arrive
• user posts a summarised buyer's guide for the Redmi Note 3 Pro
• user explains why buying things from China to shove up your ass is a bad idea Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xq-I0JRhvt4
gearbest.com/multitools/pp_259432.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Partaker-B4-Business-Mini-Pc-with-4th-Gen-Intel-Core-I3-4010y-I5-4200y-4210y-Processor/800900_32548825196.html?spm=5261.7900140.2169899.13.4owrxj
nu42.com/2016/01/zsun-wifi-card-reader-openwrt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4
youtube.com/watch?v=nY6WuXje3XI
m.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_73201.html
m.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_362337.html
gearbest.com/promotion-umi-super-sale-special-644.html
wccftech.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-features-massive-battery-capacity-allround-specs/
gearbest.com/car-dvr/pp_314031.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chinese

thanks for the guide!
I'm stuck though. I can't seem to find the samba share and therefore can't flash the zsun

First for Xiaomi's newest meme earbuds the Piston Air are shipping out

Post screenshot. I'm just interested.

How much did it cost? Where from?

Just got confirmation of it by Gaybeast, will post in about 1.5weeks when its here.

Paid 11 for it after goodboypoints thrown at it.

First for 1000 good goy points for writing fake reviews

>Mfw literally 19€

I can't find the listing on gearbest. Am I doing something wrong?

Awful review guy here, just got my Ganzo multi-tool from the post office. Making a review when I get home.

don't bother m8
seriously

why not i need a cheep multi tool.

then go buy a sog on ebay.

well, That's an OrangePi.
How many reviews?

clearly you've not seen one of his reviews before, let me summarise
>5 minutes of mouthbreathing
>super jerkovision camerawork
>spends less time describing the item than the fucking box it came in
>youtube reviewers all need to crawl back to whatever cesspit they came from with the exception of motorcycle accident user who is both informative and reviews worthwhile items

youtu.be/Xq-I0JRhvt4
I need this

I am thinking about getting Xiaomi Piston 3rd gen, but I heard that there are too many fakes on the market. How likely am I going to get fake ones? Where should I look to not get scammed?

anyone seen the coins for coupons shiz on aliexpress? got 2 nylon micro usb cables for 34 cents (20 cm and 1.5m)

What can I say. I'm doing awful reviews.

Buy from banggood.

Anons need to clarify this up, maybe in form of a simple pros&cons way.
which chink earphones & chink earbuds brand we need to consider.
which is better and which stay chink...
pistons hybrid zircons

Hybrid if you like bass

The others if you dont

>wake me up

>that botnet

>well, That's an OrangePi.
not exactly, since you can only spend them to cut up to 30% of the cost

>How many reviews?
300 each site, plus 100 from my orders

>implying

What Ganzo multitool is that? I've got the Ganzo 3028 and its quite good (aside from the fact that the extra tool bits came in covered in grease)

gearbest.com/multitools/pp_259432.html

aliexpress get the one with highest orders. expect to pay 15$.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Partaker-B4-Business-Mini-Pc-with-4th-Gen-Intel-Core-I3-4010y-I5-4200y-4210y-Processor/800900_32548825196.html?spm=5261.7900140.2169899.13.4owrxj

would this be decent for the living room?

Are you opening webms or something?

>can't wake up

Wow what is with the title this is completely unacceptable and against the community guidelines

You are doing it wrong:
nu42.com/2016/01/zsun-wifi-card-reader-openwrt.html

Do it from windows if possible.

Buy xiaomi temperature and humidity sensor realize you need some home integration thingy to use it from xiaomi. Did I just get chinked?

eeh i'd rather build a g3240 mini-itx for the same price and better performance. I guess it's good if you want it small and quiet though

Be hax0r and reverse the BLE communication protocol, make a github, become the daily /csg/'s hero.

China really operates on another level

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4

>inb4 butthurt niggers

I can't wait for my shark card to arrive.

What's the current best chink dash cam? Is it still the g10w?

>mi scale doesn't work with Marshmallow because none of their shit phones are capable of running it

If only there was some sort of user-editable community resource where frequently asked questions such as this could be answered. Why, perhaps we could call it something like
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

Y'know you could just use a pen and paper to track how fat you're getting

Gearbest sells the real ones. I'm satisfied, but you'll maybe wait for a while.

A response has been sent to you via PostNL and will arrive in 7~300 business days.

Have you tried turning on network discovery for your network?

>browsing shit on ali
>click to go back to my orders
>redirects me to alibaba
>go back to ali
>click a link
>redirects me to a survey

noice one.

Trying to put together a cheap parts list.
Micro ATX was cheaper, and without storage, a case, or psu it's about the same price.

>business days

JUST
every time

Update on the Redmi Note 3 Pro guide Switching to LTE/GSM PRL (Auto) definitely fixed the sleepy modem issue. After a day in the field (at work) with the minge the battery graph correctly showed radio standby for most of the day, no gaps.

Battery life has not been affected; off charge since 6AM this morning and she's only at 87% battery! Estimated 2+ days remaining....she's played a good hour of Panda Pop too.

Making me seriously consider one...i have a Zenfone 2 but battery runtime is about 9 hours with minimal usage.

Buy from a seller with 1+ crowns on Aliexpress. Both of mine I received with my Note 3 were genuine, and I love them. I've never had IEMs that comfortable.

Why not an a8 7600? Or a10 7800?

How bad is PostNL shipping to Aus? just bought some mouth fedoras :^)

>gearbest published 4 reviews with pics and good score
>didn't publish a review with a picture where i mention the quality is bad in the cons

wouldn't those get a bit hot at that size?

Which ones?

>where i mention the quality is bad
are you stupid?

why would they publish a bad review

this is not your sjw safe space, tumblrina, this is China

what price range? What climate you live in? It is a good call to go for a capacitor based dashcam.

That is fucking great

im gonna get mouth cancer arnt i

>vaping
chances are, yes.

They can run at 45w last time I checked.

I also recall Intel making 45w laptop processors? Therefore, no, I don't see it as running too hot. You will however get 4 cores(weaker cores though), and a better gpu. Should multithread similar to an i3.

0 nicotine what a puss you are.

Nice, but which version?
Does It stay so after restart? Anyway to automate this?

i didnt realise till after i placed the order. im gonna get some more after it arrives, to see if i actual like it

30ml of liquid total.

Have fun waiting another month for more when you blast through that small amount in a week or so,

on pc parts picker the A8 comes in at more than the 3240.

Yes.
Buying Dekang is asking for trouble.
Buying Hangda knockoff Hangsen liquid is asking for trouble
Buying eliquid from China in general is asking for trouble

pc parts picker is a scam use logicalincrements. g3240 with everything costs like 240$, 40$ more than china shit with worse performance and no warranty

They also go by Xiaomi capsules

Do you guys take the time of day to provide a review or feedback of an item you purchased? Whether online or in store? I do since I use them all the time.

How is it a scam if it takes $0?
Hell LI doesn't even have the A8 listed.

Learn to put them in the main review so they'll overlook it

I just give it 5 stars if it's what I expected. Chinks need to be rewarded for honesty. I might write a few words about the delivery/quality. Never had a bad purchase though.

>The living in marxist european union so I can't order liquids outside from here

look at micro-atx cases for example, the cheapest they offer is 190$ referral links because they'd rather get ad money than offer a good service

Just bought the Flureon H101 Quadcopter

>You will definitely need more batteries, the 150mAh battery is only a pea to fill my hunger for flight.
>The periphery accessories are decent. You get a usb cable for charging your battery, but the build is flimsy and its already breaking at the connector area.
>For spares you get 2 foam replacements for your lading pads and 4 spare propellers.
>note that the control didnt work for me initially. The led kept blinking and there was constant beeps. Be patient, i replaced my batteries and it work again.

The flights good actually, it can handle light winds and you can have some good fun

>The biggest plus is the easy flips you can do. You click a button and move the thumb pad and it flips in that direction.
>It also does inverted which is a rare feature in cheap quad copters.

I bought it for USD 8 dollars. 8 fucking dollars.

Its definitely worth but buy batteries from gearbest, just look up 150 mha battery and you will find one for 2 dollars.

REEE chinks copy our old videos
youtube.com/watch?v=nY6WuXje3XI

Anyone know if this supports 64gb+ cards?

it's also an old italian tv ad

coloreria italiana

Popcorn lung if you're lucky

>filename

>literal kid penis on tv

OI VEY

m.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_73201.html

Except the Italian one is cucky

wild 90's

is there a lead tester?

I want to see if i'm contaminated with lead from all these chink shit im buying

m.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_362337.html

you are :^)

What if the lead tester has lead paint in it? :^)

Lead paint is rare as fuck these days and is only an issue if you like to slobber all over your chink shit like a retard

Should I?

im being an autist again...

time to go back to sleeping...

its a nice phone but its processor is not future proof.

it would be a great phone if it had helios x20 but the octacore 1.3 ghz processor wont last you long.

i feel like the red mi note 2 or

if you are willing to pay 40 dollars more get this:

gearbest.com/promotion-umi-super-sale-special-644.html

oh had compability filter on
still can build 200$ g3240 computer

Don't like the look of that home button. It's a nice phone though, but it just doesn't appeal to me. I like the design of the k6000 pro more, though I like the grey more than gold, the gold is almost 30usd cheaper.

>Not getting the G3258
>Getting a shitty PSU
>Getting a HDD with platters as the primary hdd

Come on son, get your shit together.

>nicotine
>not illegal and more healthy thc
pussy

it's a shit can HTPC, not some gaymen rig

>illegal
What commie state do you live in

Is coolicool legit?

wccftech.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-features-massive-battery-capacity-allround-specs/

>1080p screen
>6000mha battery
>3 gb of ram
>metal body

remember, ip 64 isnt that amazing its just splash proof, you cannot submerge the phone in water.

Its a pretty compelling buy, but a lot of other manufacturers have similar specs at that price.

ultimately it depends on what you are going to use the phone for. if you are going to just surf the web then it should be fine, just expect lagg here and there.

I think you should research about the processor.

Most of the ~$150 phones have the mediatek 1.3ghz octacore processor and its definitely not that great.

Any tiny cameras I can buy to spy on my sister in the shower?

SHE KNOWS

hoping you are joking

>gearbest.com/car-dvr/pp_314031.html

but seriously, you need to die