Just by having software updates for years and years iPhones wins against any android

Just by having software updates for years and years iPhones wins against any android.

What is the point of giving money to a company for a smartphone if it will barely be updated with newer OS version? That is outrageous.

Phone hardware already reached a point where hardware it is powerful enough for almost anything. You arent going to notice a big difference buying new hardware unless you wait several years, all difference comes in software.

You can buy an iPhone 6s now, use it for mora than 6 years with no problem and it will stay relevant. If you buy Android your initial investment might be smaller but its going to be outdated in 2 years. How is that a smart purchase?

Only an iCuck would actually use the same device for 6 fucking years.
Fuck that.

Why? What is wrong with that? Updates keep it fresh.

And iPhones, like any current apple product, have a timeless design.

>Updates keep it fresh.
>software updates for years and years
lmao

Apple indirectly forces you to buy new hardware through their updates.
Old Apple devices lag like hell after update them. Atleast you can install ROMs on your android phone.

>You can buy an iPhone 6s now, use it for 1 year before it's completely crippled with planned obsolescence lag updates

Fixed.

What is the problem here? My iPhone 5 was running smoothly on iOS9 last year until I switched.

Sure it had some slow down issues sometimes but they all got fixed with updates..

Having no updates is the real issue. Just like android 5 had a ton of memory leaks. There are phones stuck on that right now..

Based vomitchan.

Where's scatman when you need him?

I don't wanna use that PCI based shit flash storage anyways that will die after a couple months of use and ruin my data FUCK YOU

What is the point of constant upgrades if they won't make your phone any better, but just add gimmicky features?

>timeless design

>mfw i made that

Devices do slow down eventually, but that is just because newer software has more features.

But like I said in the OP, current phones have powerful enough hardware to keep with new OS versions for years.

iPhone 4 and 4s might be slow but their hardware is shit and they are also very old.

I said current products. (after 2012)

>Devices do slow down eventually, but that is just because newer software has more features.

This only applies to iShit.

My OPO that started on 4.4 and now on 6.0 has gotten faster every update.

It's vaporwavy, i can see how hipsters could use it

Then stop buying chinese brand microsd cards, we warned you.

Yes, and my iPhone 5 is still running good on iOS9

How old is your OPO? mine is from 2012

>shit multitasking

lmao, it multitasks better that any current lagdroid.

First of all, android slow data is meaningless because people dont usually search that, they search something like Galaxy J1 slow.

And the spikes are new OS releases, that always comes with eventual optimization issues like in any new OS. The fact that the spike ends shows that they got fixed.

There is literally no argument to defend the lack of android updates.

My iPhone 6 used to lag and constantly have to reload web pages. My Sony Z3 has not had these problems.

If your iPhone was lagging constantly it was probably a defective unity because there is no such thing as a laggy iphone.

And everyone knows iOS has better multi-tasking than Android. 6s+ with 2gb is better than any android phone with 4gb

>If your iPhone was lagging constantly it was probably a defective unity because there is no such thing as a laggy iphone.
k

>And everyone knows iOS has better multi-tasking than Android. 6s+ with 2gb is better than any android phone with 4gb
k

>that one guy who keep posting this like it makes any difference.

I've only posted this twice but whatever.

>there is no such thing as a laggy iphone.
PAJEET MY SON

Android hasn't really benefitted much from updates since kitkat. Unlike Apple which drops support for previous versions you can run all apps just fine.

>there is no such thing as a laggy iphone.

>Just by having software updates for years and years iPhones wins against any android.
You can flash a Custom ROM on your Android, so that it can stay up to date.
>What is the point of giving money to a company for a smartphone if it will barely be updated with newer OS version?
Once again, Custom ROM. No-one's forcing you to buy more shiny gimmicky bullshit
>You arent going to notice a big difference buying new hardware unless you wait several years, all difference comes in software.
If your software is new and a laggy piece of shit however, it won't make a difference to a 386 computer from '91.

Its true though. If your iphone lag and its not 5 years old there is something wrong with it.

>installing custom ROM made by pajeets probably full of vulnerabilizes and risking bricking your device is better than receiving timely full oficial updates

And you also always lose some features in unofficial ROMs compared to the factory rom

>what doesn't work:
you tell me

-t. XDA pajeet

lel

>timely full updates
Tell this to Samsung, you'll get your answer.
>full of vulnerabilities
Make your own Custom ROM then.

>>If your iPhone was lagging constantly it was probably a defective unit
So all iPhones are defective? Good to know.

That animation makes me miss my iphone.

Say what you want Sup Forums. Those things are comfy af

thistbhfam

i miss my iphone and the feeling of big black cock in my anus

just dont buy cheap android phones. they usually come with locked bootloaders

this
the lack of updates on lagdroid phones is a fucking joke
theres literally no point in owning anything other than a nexus for android

You mean carrier-branded Androids. I got a T-Mobile HTC 626s for $130 and it has an unlocked bootloader.

anything with mediatek

>Android is slow meme
>In 2016

>prefectly timed with phone launches
>but not with iOS releases
>iFags will defend this

lmao

And the spikes are new OS releases, that always comes with eventual optimization issues like in any new OS. The fact that the spike ends shows that they got fixed.

Sure it had some slow down issues sometimes but they all got fixed with updates..

Having no updates is the real issue. Just like android 5 had a ton of memory leaks. There are phones stuck on that right now..

So youre proving his point?

Only galaxy phones have as much slow results as iphone.

Now add Lg + moto + etc

And also take in consideration the fact that most android android users know that whatever is slowing their phones down cant be fixed.

If an Android is slow its because it is running android. Slow iPhones generally have some issue that can be fixed because it isnt normal for an iPhone to lag, that is why people search it a lot.

>encryption full of backdoors
isolated incident

>tfw i was considering going back to my iPhone 5 from my OnePlus 2
>remember it dies within 2 hours of constant use

LMFAO

Meme thread

My Note 2 is running Marshmallow right now, there's no excuses. Meanwhile searches for 'iPhone slow' coincidentally spikes just after the latest ios updates

And you think other companies dont do that?

90% of iphones are encrypted. 90% of androids arent.

Id rather get official updates on time than have to risk bricking my device to run PajeetOS that is full of vulnerabilities and doesnt even have all the original features of the factory ROM

6s+ and SE both have fantastic battery life

>smartphone with no updates
>smartphone with a cancerous company controlling every aspect of it
>smartphone with NOAPPS and no users except paid shills
>dead smartphone
The best smartphone is no fucking smartphone at all. Please let this fucking fad die.

AOSP is straight official source :^)

>using the smiley with a carat nose

And you lost all your original galaxy note features.

I bet most sensors arent even working properly.

>losing "features"
>losing bloatware
fine by me

Nothing lost lol, are you really this stupid? Are appleltards really incapable of droning about anything else?

>androidplebs still have to worry about bloatware

not nexus users

I definitely envy the idea of phones remaining supported for more than 2 years but my current Android phone launched in 2014 and it's running marshmellow.