/bst/ - Battlestations

Old thread almost dead
Got 2 more Dell monitors on order (S2740L's) and I should have my speakers mounted this weekend.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Omega-shape-Wood-Headphone-Earphone-Stand-Hanger-Bracket-Display-Shelf-Rack-/201558873682
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10192824/
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40275224/
aliexpress.com/item/Wooden-Omega-Headphones-Stand/32639521721.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring on the hate.

Why do you have two chairs? And what pills are those?

Looking good any new plans besides monitors?
Looking good dont agree with the non mounted poster.

whoops

Synthwave and chill, anyone?
>Got 2 more Dell monitors
PLP?
10/10 as per mate!
Probs not yours/10
I'm loving watching your station slowly change

You changed your trip, now I have to filter you again.

Re-posting my WIP.

OHH SHIT im actually early, how are we all doing

Will probably go triple landscape since the speakers wont be on the desk anymore.

Thanks man it will keep changing I hope.
Been using it for a long time. Just didnt notice cause im not a huge fagget.

>S2740L's
The bezels dont bother you? Also do you plan to buy an monitor arm?
New monitor, when?

Same shit different day
Not feeling comfy vibes

The bezels on the S27's are much smaller than my UP2715K, but I obviously wont be doing triple screen gaming on it so bezels really don't bother me.

>triple landscape
I think that might cause a fair bit of eye strain but let us know how it goes!
Look forward to seeing where it goes!
Pic related my man!
Know that feeling :/

Brought my old CRT monitor up from the basement and hooked it up to my second PC.
Brought my laptop down to my basement for recording purposes. And put my T.V that was mounted on the wall in front of my switches, portrait-style. Still haven't found my keycap, gg.

For me the bezels on the U2515H are going to kill me, cant imagine using those, hoping to see the final product

Sometimes I like to just lounge and play on my phone that's why the spare chair is there. The pills are for cancer treatment. Sup Forums literally gave me cancer.

Thanks, the poster is actually there because I'm supposed to store it soon, just never got around to it. Been looking for some nice artwork and lighting for over a year now. But holding off as I'm moving again in a few months.

It's really me, the asshole who posts collages of my station is the fake. Plus he never actually replies to questions, just replies to people with more pics but of my older station.

Why are you always boasting how rich you are when you never post pictures of the rest of your flat/house? Do it.
Also, what are your PCs specs, just for interest.
(Neo)Caridina?
Why should they always post stations that don't belong to them? That does make no sense. It would get boring after one time.

Also crabstation. 4th crab confirmed for next week.

Is that a dick-plant?

That's a nice case, what is it?

I think it might be time to get a trip then friend :/
Also thanks for the personal touch!

Assuming that's shrimp, but no, Everything in that fishtank has died and now it sits empty
Just like my soul

What? No, Epipremnum on some type of grow stick. I got it new some days ago. I'm going to get it a larger pot and will let it grow long
over the window and wall.
Corsair 750D. Don't mind the front cable, I only stick it in when I need to access my printer.
Yes, then you should check your water and maybe get some shrimp. They are easy to keep, especially Neocaridina.

There's crabs in your tree

And this thick one is hiding again.

>750D
I've actually been looking to get that for my new build.

Ummm you DO realize that someone else always posts my station claiming to be rich. I'm definitely not, anyone who's been here for a while can tell the difference between me and the troll poster. Who knows why they do it.

I'll take pics of the rest of the house later, but I'm not going to keep posting shit on Sup Forums to prove anything. A few years back someone had me post pics of my house and car with timestamps to prove something haha. That was pointless. So people on Sup Forums can think whatever they want, if I really let it get to me, then the troll wins. Here's a pic of my living room the day some new furniture was delivered. Plain ass room with no accents. I never claimed to have style.

What if it snips you?

Hey man you need a rug in that room, that pot is also very ugly

I just wondered because that Hermes towel is worth more than 1000 €. I thought it was some richfag kid showing off the wealth his parents gave him in his small room.
I must be careful. At least they are soft.

Used it in my old setup, it's a really nice case you should definitely go for it.

Yeah haha, I'm sort of retarded with money, that's what happens when you're single and 40. You don't have to make much money to have a few nice things. Just not having a wife and kids gives you so much disposable income.

I just realized posting more pics is gonna give the troll more to add to his collage. So if you ever see any in the future, it isn't me.

Yes I know I suck at picking out rugs or art, like how much should one invest and what if it totally doesn't work in the space? At least with furniture, I could sell it easily. Art or rugs are impossible to recover costs on.

Back working in the basement!

I hope it is big enough for fit a 280 and 420mm radiator. I want to get in a custom loop until the 1080Ti release just to be ready, a bigger case doesn't fit here as I will add a 100x40x50 tank soon (Bonus points if you guess what I'm going to keep in there).
I would get perfect furniture and a monster PC first. Or at least some good clothing. For that money I could fill a complete wardrobe with good clothes

G900 in, I'll take a new photo later.

Well if I wanted to run one more I would need to save money to upgrade the full system to support that resolution. So maybe soonish or later.
Get under the covers and get some rest then bb.
Going to become three ultra wide portrait monitors eventually. I also need more seed boxes and god I need to save.
Love your station buddy hope the move is easy and clean.

>Going to become three ultra wide portrait monitors eventually
That will be awesome man, costly but awesome!
1080p or 1440p?

Man, that is nice. What kind of monitors are those?

P2715Q

what desk is that? I want it

Might have to get one. Currently using a Dell 23.8" monitor I got on sale.

2x Alex drawers
1x Saljann kitchen counter

what keyboard is that?

I see so many chairs like that. Is it comfy? What brand is it?

Oh yeah, I've built like so many gaming PC's over the past few years, I realized I kept putting them together for fun, I actually don't do any gaming anymore. So this bs is mostly just for random surfing basic office tasks and shitposting on Sup Forums. Here's a pic of the i5 4690k shoved inside my desk. Running stock with stock heatsink(tall heatsink won't fit.Gets the job done.

Thanks man and nice legs desu senpai.

74 or 98 inch?

shit posting station

I'm gonna guess 98. I had the 73 and it was nowhere near that wide.

IBM Model M Industrial SSK
It was a GT Omega Pro (I now use a Master XL) they are pretty damn comfortable.
it's the 98 inch variant

Model?
>Dell Monitors

Pretty much all I want in life

donald trump gif on monitor looping as mousepad

Damn all of their black ones are speckled

now with more lights. it was a bitch to do but it works

here, have an oldie.

I can smell the insense burning from here.

Giving me ideas for my old monitor.

what a funny idea.

your left speaker looks like it's going to fall off the desk!

>dat cat5 cable
how's the xeon build holding up?

you think just because you put that on your receiver's display that we'll believe you're not a fag? :^)

>how's the xeon build holding up?

it shreds

My receiver has its own thoughts. I leave it be.

i did have some incense burning a few days ago...

>your left speaker looks like it's going to fall off the desk!
it's quite stable, just the one corner that's off

Awesome

So guys is there a noticeable diference in daily performance/gaming going from a 85o pro to a 950 m.2? Debating myself if I should buy that drive or invest the money in some decoration

Recommendations? I have a TP-LINK coming in the mail. I'll probably get a Rubber Ducky and some more black lights.

Larger mousepad maybe, some speakers?

I might take you up on that. I need a pad for my wrist first.

More blue leds?

ill rate before i go to bed

this station should probably be perfected after that, what do you plan on doing next?

your station is pretty cool but you should hang that picture on the wall

comfy as always

>your mousepad kinda kill it for me buy if it was black this would be pretty nice, i like the keyboard
holy fuck i need to sleep.

Updated picture

>what do you use all of those screens for?

there is never enough real estate when producing music with software. never. i just ordered 2 more 27 inch monitors today. and of course there's the shitposting station. one of the monitors i use as a mousepad, with donald trump laughing on it in a looping gif.

awww thanks bb.

yo, you do you and all that but what the fuck is with so many people I've seen having those giant lego men

These are ikea countertops on two ikea drawers right?

No, they don't have Ikea in NZ.

>that unusable estus flask
god i hate it so much

1.) Where did you get the desk?
2.) Where did you get the can stand?

Soon

It's all the same person. Just someone keeps posting my station and older iterations of it.

Yeah it was the Ikea Furuskog which is now discontinued. Gave that desk to a coworker a while back.

Anyone here have a PG348? Want a new monitor but not sure if I should fall for the ultrawide meme

Looks interesting

what

>1.) Where did you get the desk?
Local auction site, paid $50 for a basic white office desk. Wasn't branded or anything. Then I bought some vinyl to apply to the top for the oak look.
>2.) Where did you get the can stand?
Ebay. Can't find the exact seller right now but this should be sufficient ebay.com/itm/Omega-shape-Wood-Headphone-Earphone-Stand-Hanger-Bracket-Display-Shelf-Rack-/201558873682

???? It's you? Did someone steal your picture LMAO

Not him, but the desk looks like an ikea hack
Headphone stand idk where he got from, but here's one similar from aliexpress

Drawers
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10192824/

Countertop
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40275224/

Headphone stand
aliexpress.com/item/Wooden-Omega-Headphones-Stand/32639521721.html

Picking it up tomorrow hopefully.

My current rig is unfortunately unworthy of such furnature but it will have to sit upon that glorious desk for a few more months.

>I posted it again!

This actually looks nice though. Why did you spend $1500 on a fucking blanket user.

They're called bearbricks. It's like "what if legos were also bears but were also pop culture characters?"

People who collect like them are about as vapid as you would expect. As TLC and Trader Joe's have already taught us, yes, people will give you money for shit on a platter.

looks awful desu pham

Anyone know a good plain black desk on amazon prime by chance? I just found out Ikea is 4 hours away and online shipping is 329$ minimum here, fug dat

Is it custom made or just assembled?

I dont know, I assume assembled. Ill ask tomorrow when I pick it up. only paying $50, maybe less as somehow its been up for sale for two months.