How good are you at board repair Sup Forums?

How good are you at board repair Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your videos are too long and most of your rants could be condensed into 3 minutes if you didn't ramble.

I always find a way :)

this

/Thread

You good are you at not looking like a retarded faggot?

>pic
Oh, not too good I guess.

>You good are you at not looking like a retarded faggot?

U SPEAKEYY ENGLISH PLS OK TY GO TO HELL OK

I fuck with board repair I repair boards like champ holmes... jk I drunk I PhP web dev time to poo in not looooooooo!!!!

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.

Was making fun of You retard.

Dude is pissed at how shit Apple boards are. Yet this keeps him in work.

sounds like Sup Forums

How long does it take to get use to the pain?

Not at all because I'm not a retard who constantly breaks shit.

>How good are you at board repair Sup Forums?
I wouldn't know the first thing about it. I'm willing and have a desire to learn though.

Although, my shit hardly breaks, and when it does, it's probably at least five years old and time to upgrade anyway.

I wouldn't mind learning how to change my computer stereo from what I assume would be a push type button to a toggle type, though. I've got everything hooked up to one of those master/slave voltage sensing boards, so then I wouldn't have to separately turn on the stereo when I start my computer.

Haven't tried simply taping it down though, might see if that works.

Only we don't make money off it.

I can handle simple boards and micro controller boards anything beyond that is impossible for me.

Can't swap bga chips because no tools but otherwise I'm fine at identifying the problem and soldering/unsoldering.

I can solder, but I haven't needed to since the great capacitor plague. The fuck is he "repairing" on a laptop motherboard? Shitty Dell power jack?

I can do what the guy does, I need some more tools though lel, and maybe better soldier skills

xD
nailed it
back to square one kid

I believe most Norwegians would have bought something new instead of going to a third party repair shop.

Can't SMD solder, hands shake to much

Wats the dudes YouTube? I wanna see wat he's up to nowadays

he wants a simple job.

just soldering my chipset heatsink and assembling my hdd.

When I was working in IT, I was always thrilled when a needed something. I guess I wasn't enough of a Hufflepuff to stay there?

I accidentally a user

Is he aware he is beneath auto mechanics on the societal hierarchy?

nice english panjeet

Not everyone has oil money running out of every orifice.

Literally taking a break from doing that right now to post on Sup Forums.

>Not approving of The Ross

Another livestream when?

Pretty good.
I only buy hardware that is not shit so I don't have to repair it.

I have no idea. They're so boring to sit through when I can't even listen to music during them.

But you can read our autistic comments~

I love the constant angry rambling in his videos. I bet he lives anlone and cries every night before sleep.

Not very long, as long as you remember not to turn on the soldering iron.

>How good are you at board repair Sup Forums?

Never attempted it.
I've only heard of checking with a voltmeter where a short is at on the motherboard but I wouldn't know where to even start.

I can solder pretty good, but where can I acquire board layouts and schematics?

youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup

If you're watching the videos some of the schematics have watermarks on them.

didn't know this was even worth it. with most boards being so cheap you'd have to fix them in minutes to make a reasonable profit.

>videos are too long
>having an attention span of a 4 year old

Apparently he makes hundreds of thousands dollars a year whilst hiring a few staff, paying New York rent on his store and apartment. I think he said he does 40-50 repairs a day.

I used to fix things like Louis until I started to earn more and wasting hours of my time to fix a problem was more expensive than just replacing the board as parts have got so cheap they are almost throwaway these days.

He fixes macshit so he´s able to make a profit, I agree its not even worth it with most other electronics.

Yeah but look at the size of our epeens!

Guy looks like he had a run in with Voodoo Mama Ju Ju

>hands on metal
what are you doing, jamal

Your videos have genuine value to me. Specifically how much Apple is a shit.