Chromium updated in my distro's repos

>Chromium updated in my distro's repos
>ui looks better
>ALL extensions show their pageaction icon on the bar
Jesus christ, jewgle.

best browser

You fucking drag the little blank space next to them to the right you fucking mongoloid

>little blank space next to them
What the fuck are you talking about nigger?
You can't have context-aware pageActions anymore. Jewgle decided that the users are too stupid to know what extensions they have installed, so their solution was to cram every icon next to the address bar.
Sure, you can hide them into the hampoorger menu, but then if you want to use an extension you have to do two clicks instead of one.

It's shit and it looks like shit. Some of the icons are tiny. The animations are unnecessary and distracting. They are finally fucking up something that has simply worked for 8 years.

my chromium died today, didn't load any page, not even settings. even reinstalled the latest build. nothing. now using vivaldi. good riddance jewgle.

>Sure, you can hide them into the hampoorger menu, but then if you want to use an extension you have to do two clicks instead of one.
As opposed to what?

As opposed to having the extension icon on the address bar visible only on the website it works on.

Post screenshots

Botnet written in jshit. You can't go worse.

>he's not using 53.0.2751.0 canary (64-bit) with brand-new & sleek material design
imao

Doing free job for jewgle

You can enable the Material UI in about:flags in Chrome stable. I have it enabled right now.

For fucks sake, user. Stop being autist and embrace change.

Material Design chrome looks better.

Thats been in flags for months...

Can't say I disagree. They've made several decisions regarding Chrome that shows they treat their users like idiots who don't know what they want unless they tell them what it is.
First the user profile switcher, now the extension icons, what next?

>ui looks better
kys

You can see the shit here.

The "cookies blocked" icon is tiny to the point where it's hard to make out what the fuck it actually is as is the favorites icon and security certificate. Tabs aren't rounded anymore, which looks a bit clunkier. There is the pointless profile switcher. And the extension icons add pointless bloat to the hamburger menu. Not to mention the distracting animations.

How fucking poor is your eyesight if you can't see that shit?

It looks better, but then the previous UI looked like absolute shit. It's still not good.

If you look at Google's websites and Android, you see that they are consistently wiping out everything that resembles chicken shit. So why the hell did they turn half of Chrome's UI into chicken shit? The font for custom search/security certificate is almost two times smaller than the normal font because there's a "muh UI" box around it.

>yfw google made chromium new ui
>yfw incognito fits Tomorrow
>yfw google browses Sup Forums and makes us comfy
i still liked the previous look better especially the non incognito tabs and little shit like icons