Need a new mouse with the best possible sensor. I checked your wiki and this graphic is what I found. How old is it?

Need a new mouse with the best possible sensor. I checked your wiki and this graphic is what I found. How old is it?

Why is the zowie "stupid?" It's my mouse right now and I like the shape.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel_sign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>best possible sensor

g502

thing looks cringey.

the zowie ec1-a is fine other than the shitty side buttons

You asked for the best possible sensor.

Ok, I will look into it. Is there any other quality of a mouse I should be really interested in? Maybe weight and button quality.

What would you say is that overall best mouse? Your graphics on the wiki disagree with each other.

>caring about looks
grow up

The stupid answer of the thread

This.

I use the G500s. It's slightly less ugly, but 8200 DPI instead of 12000 in the 502. I dunno why anyone would ever need more than 3000 or so.

>tfw selling G502 after buying the best

>Why is the zowie "stupid?" It's my mouse right now and I like the shape.
That means you're stupid.

/thread

>tfw using G400s at 400 DPI
It's a good feel and I have no regrets, my autism is sated.

zowie is obviously really good so not sure about that shitty graphic. get the za11

Is it really safe to use a wireless mouse for high speed FPS games?

can someone fucking update this chart already
i've been seeing it for the past 2 years and half if not more of all these mice are discontinued and can only be bought used

the best answer of these threads

It outperforms a ton of wired mice from other manufacturers with input latency in wireless mode. Speaks for itself.

Interesting. It is beautiful. Expensive though. How long have you had yours? I will buy it if it can have a long life.

MX MASTER MASTER RACE

A day now. Have an MX Master for my laptop setup but as soon as this arrived my G502 and Avior 7000 went up for sale.

Don't know if the switches are different to the G502 but they sure as hell feel nicer and the side buttons are 10x better.

Zowie is stupid because brand faggotry

Could not be more true

Debating whether I buy Hotline Games feet for the G900 though.

Really old. It doesn't list the avago ideal mice with "perfect" sensors i.e. ones that don't interpolate or skip units of measure. Look at this page for some details although it only lists OLD mice. geekhack.0rg/?topic=56240.0
Newer mice like lets say the Corsair Gaming Sabre Optical RGB [which also has a perfect sensor] isn't going to be featured.

Where can I get a mouse for free?

The G303 has the same sensor, and imo it's better shaped. Also a much better scroll wheel.

get a trackball, plebs

10/10 it's okay

i love my cooler master mouse

Best mouse I've used.

lmao

I wanted to buy the Zowie EC2-A but it says "Usually ships in 1 to 4 months" and it's out of stock on other sites.
The Zowie FK1 on the other hand says that you can get it by June 1 with One-Day Shipping.
Is the FK1 worth the money?

I have a g400 and I don't get this hype. Even a simple m100 serves me well.

Just another gaymer meme I guess.

get the fk2

Steelseries rival 300 is my daily driver and I absolutely love it

S N I P E R B U T T O N

You know this list is shit when the G502 isn't even on it.

>G400
It's just old you double nigger

I'm a claw gripper. Which mouse is the best for me?

>you bought a G400 before they went up in price

I switched from using a cheap wireless logitech to a G400s recently. I almost prefer not having a cable to deal with. But then again, I just played TF2 for a few hours on my trackpad.

What's your opinion about mionix mice?

>playing TF2
Jesus.

i win

Hold up. What the fuck game are you even playing right now?

Quake Live is the only kind-of-good game on the market right now.

>tf2, CS:GO, overwatch
all these games are fucking trash

Chinkshit mouse is the best mouse I've ever owned.

Is there a good mouse with reprogrammable buttons which doesn't require me to install driver software which works only on windows?

>g100s not in god tier or any tier
>Mshitty outside of shit tier
someone needs to fix this

is there a mouse that's
>fingertip grip
>wireless but rechargeable
>ambidextrous
mx anywhere 2 is there but it's infamous for breaking just after a year

shekel sign (₪)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel_sign
It's the same symbol just rotated.
Any other mouse that will work fine with Linux? or even better, driverless

zowie's mice don't have software, they just plug and play i am pretty SURE

What, it's fun and I hadn't played in a long time.

>wires

EVGA Carbon?

Gonna get either a Zowie ZA11 or Ducky Secret.

Which one should I get?

you can get a ducky secret agent for just $6.50

all these mouses are shit tier because they all use the same microswitches that get worn out after a year

buy yourself a $5 laser mouse and a $5 bag of microswitches

Rather than these retarded subjective tier lists we just need an updated pic with the list of mice with perfect optical sensors.

just get a zowie

Perfect optical sensor is subjective as fuck.

get rechargeable batteries ya dweeb

once you do that there's plenty

So wait... they took the g 500, and just made it look worse, and re released it?

I bet they didn't even fix the shitty click actuators.

is the g502 discontinued?
amazon syas it is

>mouse for free
steal it dumbass

its under a different name now

>giving a shit about looks.. on mouse

WAT IS IT

I use max sensitivity with a G502.

I barely have to move my hand, it's wonderful.

holy shit my mouse is in godtier what do i do

Give it back Tyrone.

Been using a G400s for 3 years now.
It's pretty good

G700 is shit, and I'm using it right now. its comfy, its responsive, and its customizable, but the battery life is fucking terrible. Its so bad that you have to leave it plugged in most of the time which completely defeats the purpose of having a wireless gaymen mouse.

Serves you right for using a wireless. Also,
>wireless for gaming
Fucking lol

>wireless for anything
fucking lol

I bought a defective G400 for $5 and put in a new micro switch

Anyone have recommendations for mouse pads? Using a Razer Vespula which has been nice, but it's getting pretty old so I'm thinking of replacing it. I enjoy the built in wrist rest so any recommendations for those to pair with the pad are welcome, too.

Say what you want but the rats are great.

G502 is in theory best possible. If you want a larger mouse, the Ducky Secret is amazing (albeit a little harder to find in the US).

Had a rat 7 a while back. Within 3 months started having responsiveness issues and then button failures. The only thing I miss about it is the pinky sled on the side. Maximum comfy

They look like absolute shit tho.

got myself a G900 after using that shitty sensei(great tier THAT??) and I'm satisfied

Just don't buy a laser mouse

Lol

What mouse will Logitech replace my G400s with since it's no longer produced anymore?

Aluminum sheet with rubber pads. Alternatively, the Corsair MM600.

FK2 is the same thing except smaller

>aluminum

these mice are used at my local community college. those fucking things get worn out so quick, i think they had to replace the mice at least 3 times within in one month, smfh,.

Don't listen to Wyatt's lies.

Don't fall for the gaymer shit that half these faggots try and push. The MX master is brilliant and manages to be one of the only high end mice that doesn't look like it was designed by an autistic 13 year old.

I don't like having to charge my mouse.

2big4me

>1 year warranty
even $15 office mice have 5 year warranties

Whats the difference with having a mouse plugged in to charge and having it plugged in normally? Really the only difference would be that you only have to be restricted by a cable for a small amount of time with the MX master. thats understandableI guess.

I have my mouse cable ghetto-rigged on my desk lamp as a "bungie" of sorts so there's no restriction at all.

>buy MX518
>fall deeply in love with it
>breaks
>buy G400
>fall deeply in love with it
>breaks in warranty
>logitech issues G402 as a replacement
>mediocre at best
>breaks
why the fuck don't they make a mouse in the mx518\g400 shape anymore? it was literally perfect and now all i can buy is overpriced ricer shit

Where do you live? I'm selling a used G400s for money.

Fair nuff, I still don't see how charging would pose an issue.