What would you recommend to someone with a 3k budget? All of it, desktop, screen

What would you recommend to someone with a 3k budget? All of it, desktop, screen...

I have been a NEET for too long. It is too late for me to get a job. No one will hire me. I am fucked. All I can do is to play video games until my mother dies. then I can leave this horrible place.

I want the desktop to last as long as it possibly can. Meaning, being playable. For instance, my old GTX 570 still works great for current games.

What would you recommend for me? I do not do anything else besides gaming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UDquxBK-biU?t=227
pcpartpicker.com/p/3BcNnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys my man nobody cares about your life story, read the sticky and the rules

hey buddy you misspelled "kiss"

Save your money user.

Get a fury x/gtx 1070 and 4k screen with a skylake i3.
Don't underestimate i3, my i3 2120+gtx670 still kicks ass.

get a job as a noc tech at a small datacenter. usually 15 a hour, night shift by yourself. even a basement dwelling neet with above average computer skills can do it.

Why don't you just leave right now this "horrible place"?

>i3

>skylake i3
>skylake
>i3

How old are you man? What country do you live in? I have some ideas that may or may not help you get through this life without hoping the next minute passes by faster than the last - or wishing for the end all the time.

jesus christ user, please don't kill your mother. and if you have 3k buy a 27" imac. bitches love imacs.

>kikelake i3

>core i3

literally where did he say he was killing his mom?

You can find a job if you search long enough. I taught myself php and javascript, was about to give up job hunting after a half year, but I ended up getting a web dev job that earns me 74k yearly. With that 3k budget get yourself a gym membership, a suit that fits you (doesn't have to be expensive) and a professional photo. A well-organised CV with a good photo should at least get you a job interview.

>recommending a core i3

>i3

Do this. No excuses.

You can be much more. Just go for it.

>mfw there are people who use and recommend i3s

Depending on country, you might skip the photo.

>implying there is any money saved when buying an i3
>implying you won't just buy an i5/i7/Xeon after you realise the i3 is a pile of shit

>telling others to get i3s

>get a high end GPU with low end CPU

>i3

>current year
>buying low end CPUs

with 3k you can pay for 1 year at a community college fat fuck. just go to school. they will have job programs there. you NEETS give up way too early. you got guys in their 40s going to school because their factory jobs got sent over seas. after the 3k is spent then get a student loan. you guys have zero ambition.

>tfw you fell for the i3 meme and now use an ES Xeon which cost less and performs better

>buying a shitty CPU with hyperthreading snakeoil

>recommending an i3 for gaming

>core i3

An i3 that's just as powerful as an i5 6400 quad core for video games.

Why is it getting so much hate? It's legit a good cpu for the price.

6400 is for keks
>2.7GHz

Exactly. That i3 is plenty for video games. Especially at 4k when it's so gpu limited.

>i5 6400
2 . 7 G H z
G
H
z

Pretty sure you guys were bitching about me recommending an i3 I thought I'd recommend an i5 :')

>guys
>s
>implying

he's a neet crying about his mom dying and money. read the signs...

>i3 is just as powerful as an i5-6400

youtu.be/UDquxBK-biU?t=227

should have gone with AMD

>i3

Jesus Christ that image is depressing. Do you have a degree? If not then get one or code boot camp.

pcpartpicker.com/p/3BcNnn

HF with your "futureproof" build.