explain yourself Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=jsQKyAswAPI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/LinusCatTips
youtube.com/user/LinusTechNips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>LinusTechTips

>sponsored content bullshit

I like Linus but come fucking on... His videos are starting to be just for entertaiment purpose onyl these days.

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

wow she's a qt

'''''''''''''''''''she'''''''''''''''''''

calm down senpai, this was actually a very interesting video :^)

>HardwareCanucks
>proper feature description
>no temperatures or noise measurements

>she
it looks like a demonic chimp

Ever heard of rules OP? Ever noticed the reason LinusShillTips 404 before their time so often?
No?
Let me refresh your memory.

If I got paid to do what Linus does I wouldn't complain one fuckin bit

>watch to the end
>he starts shilling Crunchyroll

holy shit why isnt Sup Forums 404 all the time then?

This is old copypasta you redditors

If you got paid to do what Linus does, you'd be in a financially fucked up situation every day, and without any pension prospects, unless you were doing it solo.

Because posting tech or tech brands is not advertising,
while posting a marketing channel is pretty much advertising a non-tech channel on a technology board.

I'm not a cunt?

Now fuck off.

Obviously someone is shilling LTT here. Fuck off

His wife is alright, he looks like a cuck wouldn't mind fucking her while he watched at all

>is alright
Pic related is his wife's sister.
Just to get your standards in order since they are obviously twisted, and just as reference.

He obviously has a rudimentary understanding of physics, did you even watch the video?

That said he is pretty painful in how hard he shills his sponsors

She's fucking hideous. He's either banging Luke or banging the sister.

Was watched Paul's hardware video on the gtx 1080. Pretty meh benchmarks, so I watched Kyle's video on it aswell. Same results as Paul.
Then I watched linusjewtips and his video said the 1080 blew sli 980s out of the water. Did he fucking make the benchmark results up? They are so fucking different to everyone elses

Yea it's sad I have to deposit effort and skip the shilling.. sometimes I go a little over shilling and I have go pull the bar back a little.

I feel the fucked up face is half her charm. Makes her more interesting to me than the sister. Call my tastes shit but I prefer her.

There's just something weirdly appealing about her. Maybe it's because I'm not a huge fan of Linus and the thought of plowing his wife is satisfying.

I don't know about you cucks but I'm more interested on those cats. They are a beauty!

Agreed. Absolute top quality cats.

They look exotic, any info on those cats?

I think they are bengals? Not sure.

youtube.com/user/LinusCatTips

Cats are objectively shit pets.

I would actually subscribe

They probably tested it open air+large, open, cool room

>would
it's an actual channel, you can subscribe, and should.

>He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
Like most of Sup Forums?

>youtube.com/user/LinusCatTips
omg my sides

Just because you are a failure user, doesn't mean others are.
I know it feels good to think that way, but instead of feeling good, why not feel even better by taking up a book for an hour a day at least?

I'd rather bait faggots on Sup Forums

> you will never slide your cock into Linus's tight raw asshole while he screams and cries
> you will never choke him unconcious while you fuck him bloody
> you will never get to humiliate him for his tiny Canadian penis
why live

youtube.com/user/LinusTechNips

>tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel
when? that's pretty funny

you sound bitter

end yourself

YOUR THREADS ARE BEING DELETED FOR A RESON
FUCK OFF LINUS, STOP SHITTING UP Sup Forums WITH YOUR SPAM ADVERSTISING.

Anyone have nudes of his wife?

>projecting this hard

>kys on fucking Sup Forums

Good lord how hard has Sup Forums fallen?

> tech or tech brands is not advertising
t. Microsoft Pajeet

>30 days free crunchyroll subscription

You do realize that's the only way youtube channels can exist right?