What's the best enormous phablet on the market right now...

What's the best enormous phablet on the market right now? I'm using an Xperia Z3 but I think the sweet spot would be something around 5.5 or 5.7 inches. The Z3 is a god tier phone and it still works flawlessly after a year so I'm a bit undecided what to replace it with.

What's the best 5.5 - 5.7 inches android phone in your opinion? I'm undecided between the Nexus 6p, Xperia Z5 Premium and Huawei P9 plus.

And no I have no real reason to replace it other than autism and too much money. It's all about the tech in these little shits that I enjoy, as I don't have friends and I don't use socialshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s4-4.4-kitkat-performance-cpu-throttling-dvfs,26414.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S7 Edge

I owned a S4 and that was one of the worst phones I ever had. I'm done with Samsung, they're complete trash with god awful software, bugged updates, and they also cripple their phones on purpose when the new model comes out:

tomshardware.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s4-4.4-kitkat-performance-cpu-throttling-dvfs,26414.html

The S4 was good on release and now it's unusable on Lollipop, and it was already nearly unusable on Kitkat.

So fuck Samsung.

Meizu Pro 6, 5,7" display

Mi Max

Why would you recommend this? Give some reasons please.

>replacing a phone after 1 year
>replacing a phone which works flawlessly
what's wrong with people

Seems like they've reformed their mobile division early this year. They have done interesting things with software recently like S6's MM update which improved responsiveness and battery life and the new Good Lock app for a different system ui.

Sorry was the pro 5, 5,7" display; 4gb of ram; good battery life; micro sd card up to 128gb (you can choose 64gb model phone); good construction(metal); exynos 7420 (same as s6 and s6 edge); 1080p superamoled display

Galaxy Note 4

hey, poorfags like me need people like that to get good hardware for cheap. let them be.

Consumerism. But it's required to keep the global economic growth running, so shut the fuck up pls.

The global economy cant keep going for ever. Exponential growth is not possible unless we develop space travel.

It is possible in theory, but in practice its too heavy for the enviroment. Growth can come from efficiency too, instead of consuming more.

Replacing a phone ever year isnt efficency desu.

Yeah, it's not. It's consumerism as I said.

tech jews did this, they dont give a fuck about environment. Making one durable model with replaceble battery was not profitable enough. So they push meaningless gimmicks to sell unnecessary shit telling normies that they need it to be on time with trends. I never replaced any tech unless it was fucked for good and couldnt fix it myself and fixing it by a professional was not worth the time and money for such an old thing.

I only regret that i dont knwo shit about electronics so i could care for my tech better and fix more things

>One of the best supported brands in custom ROMs
>Sticks with the bloated trash
Blame yourself, bud.

>using roms made by indians with too much free time on XDA

How about no. Do you think you're not paying for the Samsung software when you buy one of their expensive piece of shit phones?

>bloated trash
vs
>buggy problematic even more non optimised trash

LG V10.

xiaomi max