Hacker

Is it just me. Or do other ladies feel the same?

Hackers turn me on!
I am deeply atttracted to a man who can hack. He's has to be tall and atheletic as well but a man who can hack makes my panties wet. Oh

You write like a man.

fuck i hate all you fags, you're all fucking weirdos

>I just want a chad that knows how to hack
gee who could not know that?

PS: ROASTIES GET OUT REEEEEEEE...

>other ladies

Nice try Brianna

>tall and athletic
>can hack

that's like a beautiful woman being self aware. it is impossible and a fantasy.

Apparently you seem to have a very masculine style of writing.

Is that so user?

Yeah, met other women who feel that way.
Mainly, they're oblivious to any IT-related subject and they romanticize the "hacker" just like the media does. Hell, I'm a master programmer for them if I reinstall Windows or install an antivirus.

They think hackers can break any email/facebook/bank/whatever account they want and live a criminal life, under the radar - they never get caught because they're smart enough to cover their tracks.

A hacker really is just a curious person interested in finding out how things work. They don't necessarily carry out attacks against the NSA / CIA / NASA / whatever with that knowledge and they don't necessarily affiliate themselves with any group.
They are not necessarily incredibly smart - maybe they have a somewhat above average IQ, but their curiosity makes them more knowledgeable than other people, so they may seem like they are smarter.

>Other ladies

Sorry to break it to you, but being a trap != being a woman.

No I only like hackers because I am curious myself and have asked so many questions. and one day dream of having a husband. Him and I will hack to together and then have sex right afterwards.

( sorry guys I'm new to Sup Forums and don't know how to properly work it)

Do you have a hymen?

brb. Can't post now.
Calculating probability OP is a faggot.

Thing you need is a unicorn on the other side of the planet

>I am deeply atttracted to a man who can hack.
>...
>...
>...
>He's has to be tall and atheletic as well

I am here!

>Hackers
>tall and atheletic
Well, which it? You need to decide.

I'm tall and athletic and use Arch.

I'm /fit/, 6'1 and i'm great at it-security/hacking

But your shitposting to improve low self-confidence and/or have your fingers crossed that bragging on the internet might lead to something.

Long story short, if you replied to this thread you're not what i'm looking for.

>6'1"
>tall
hello, delusional manlet

Sorry to break it to you but tall athletic and computer skilled men don't want land whales or traps as girlfriends.

I think all women should be forced to dress conservatively while in public and be stripped of their right to vote.

I also believe they have no business in the workplace taking away already scarce jobs from men that need them to provide for their families.