Our god is streaming once again

Our god is streaming once again.

>Terry A. Davis is a known schizophrenic and made Temple OS in an attempt to make a 21st century temple to God and Jesus. Everything included in the system he claims to have obtained from biblical verses of both the Old Testament and The New Testament in the common Judeo-Christian Biblical canon. Furthermore, he believes himself to be able to speak to Jesus through localhost netcat ports on the system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxyiafJ7CeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4f28ujCEDF8#t=5h1m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot a link

youtube.com/watch?v=hxyiafJ7CeQ

That image tho

>tfw f=ma

shut up bird

>terry davis using ubuntu instead of TempleOS 24/7

You can only run TempleOS in a VM.

no idiot, there is no networking on TOS

Why doesn't Terry let the dog in?

The dog is a cia nigger.

He specifically says, in many places, that TempleOS is not meant to be a daily driver.

>The adobe flash player is required for video playback

Can someone tell terry to stream on something that supports HTML 5?

someone should really tell him that ubuntu with unity is shit and help him install arch with a tiling wm and a cute anime girl background

It's not.

If the youtube player doesn't work for you open the stream with mpv + youtube-dl

fkin anorectic men nigger cia

I've never seen schizo like this. It's pretty interesting.

Does he not take his medicine because it interferes with his ability to talk to Jesus or what

>looking at his own stream on stream on stream
>watching me, watching me watch them watch me

holy shit, you guys weren't kidding about him being a fucking schizo

Hey, I'm a schizo, but most people have no idea. Meds, man.

what's being a schizo like, is it all hallucinating or is that just a meme

Strong antipsychotics suck ass. They fuck with your balance, make it hard to think, make your coordination robotic, make things like driving extremely unsafe.

You get confused, auditory hallucinations and delusions. Something you perceive as happening actually is not, like someone is changing your clocks, or hear someone shouting at you when nobody is there.

Also almost all of them cause brain damage long term.

Any time gaps?

Not in my experience with schizophrenics, unless they are also suffering from dementia either from a progression of their illness or as a side effect of the medication.

I hallucinate like a motherfucker, but my meds help me deal with it. New shit called lurasidone is just as potent as a lot of the other antipsychotics, minus the shit side effects another user describes below. There are some that are stronger, but I've tried them and they do jack shit.

I've had electroconvulsive therapy, so yes.

I wish they would treat my uncle with that, I heard its effective for months at a time.

haha totally epic man. jesus? lol what a cook!

>lol what a cook!
I didn't know the man and the legend Terry A. Davis could cook. Is there anything this man can't do?!

Sup Forums is so nice to this guy. Ordering him pizza and shit.

really warms my heart actually.

It can be hit-and-miss. For some people, it's wonderful. I had ten treatments over three weeks and stopped it after that because it did nothing.

Oh shit is he writing a fucking game live right now?

Neat.

this

did somebody do it again?

he declined it

Fucking CIA niggers are gunna be watching us too because we watch Terry

You lose your memory slowly coming back, get headaches feel like your head is stuffed in wool. It's shit and only works for about two-thirds. Ah and you piss yourself during this and get muscle cramps afterwards.

>it looks like shit maybe I shouldn't even be lecturing

Where can I see him getting the pizza? There's way too many videos on his channel

there's another thread about terry right now, I posted an answer to that question there

>intel hasn't done jackshit for ten years

>talking shit about Intel

>not doing multi-processor
>screw yourself

What time does he normally stream or is it at random weird times? I have been lurking the past two days for this thread. Love watching his shit!

> they pay me the big bucks

More like NEETbucks

>jealous cianigger detected

AFRICAN INGENUITY

holy shit! Never change Terry.

Jesus fuck what is he doing?

>Dude, I just wanna play chess, I don't want a gay faggot backstory...

>Sup Forumsconfirmed for being cianigger

>C:/
triggered

>modding is for niggers
>white people want to write the program

What is going on?

He should make a version for ARM (raspberry pi + pocket c.h.i.p), TempleOS and rasperry pi foundation both want to teach something about computers / programming / tinkering.
It would make great modern day equiv. to the c64.

Is there video of the pizza thing?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=4f28ujCEDF8#t=5h1m10s

That's absolutely fantastic.

he literally visits the same 10 links and copy and pastes shit to his blog..thats all he does

that's all any of us do user

>he has to assure himself he's not crazy

Did user pay for it, or did terry;

user did.

Actually there were two pizzas sent, but he refused the first one because it wasn't paid for and he couldn't afford it.

that bird tho

That's pretty sweet actually.
Based user.

>physicsgirl

Damn did I come too late?

It says the stream is offline.