/csg/ Chink Shit General

Field too long edition 2 electric boogaloo

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• A warning for all Mini/Micro/NanoQuadcopter first time flyers when flying outside or risk getting your quad swept out of reach and losing it like this user • Yurope user runs into a /csg/ store at his local mall with complete Xiaomi product lineup as well as some Mitu Merch and their MiPad Transformer • user just picked up a chinkshit package Oliver Peoples Riley replica glasses with prescription lenses they got the distance wrong • user that bought 30 chink smartwatches takes one apart and posts its internals • New type of chink earbuds reviewed the Joyrimm JR-E103 • Another terrible review from awful review user this time a Ganzo G302-B Multi-tool • user's that requested Gentle Typhoons with Gearbest are asked to remind them a message posted on May 6 shows there's a chance Noise level & Air Flow graph • user got his Xiaomi 1000 mAh power bank and DW "homage" watch • user got his package after a week from China to the UK, posts review of KZ ED 4 and I5 Plus Smartwatch • user got his MotoSpeed Inflictor • user manages to fix his Zsun OpenWRT thanks to • Anons reporting easily scratched backs of the Redmi Note 3 Pro • One user dropped his in a toilet and easily fixed it • Another dropped his Redmi 3 and cracked it • user posts a powerbank that's somewhat off• user takes a picture of his doggo with Redmi Note 3 • user posts pic taken with his chink torch • Another user with Oliver Peoples copy sunglasses Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tomtop.com/vernee-thor-smartphone-4g-fdd-lte-3g-wcdma-android-6-0-os-mtk6753-octa-core-5-hd-screen-3gb-ram-16gb-rom-5mp-13mp-dual-cameras-fingerprint-id-quick-charge-p1455b-eu.html
teknistore.com/index.php?id_product=519&controller=product&id_lang=1&
ubnt.com/airmax/picostationm/
wiha.com/en-int/produkte/bits/microbit-set-65-pcs.html
gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_159301.html
gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_287644.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the best Android 6.0 I can get for under £70, then?

Has to have good battery

2nd for anime

>£70
/csg/ may be cheap but most user generally go for Xiaomeme phones which cost a fair bit more than £70.

So if the Chuwi Hi8 pros have issues what about hte Chuwi Vi8?

Any other tablets with usb c?

Maybe a Vernee Thor?

>tech industry cost of 40% asians
>nobody says anything about chink, Sup Forums out of all places

Yay, I got featured in op-post, thank you OP-sama

Is there any good EU outlet with a good design ?

Thanks !

Fuuuuuuck you Gearbest, why doesn't this Free Shipping code work?

Vernee Thor is on a $99 sale right now, and has better specs than those HomTom/doogee phones.

tomtop.com/vernee-thor-smartphone-4g-fdd-lte-3g-wcdma-android-6-0-os-mtk6753-octa-core-5-hd-screen-3gb-ram-16gb-rom-5mp-13mp-dual-cameras-fingerprint-id-quick-charge-p1455b-eu.html

Umi Touch X is £80 and should be quite fine as well.

teknistore.com/index.php?id_product=519&controller=product&id_lang=1&

I meant more sub 1km range.

and from regular transmitters. :^)

Hmm, nice suggestion thanks, didn't know about this brand

Only asking for my mother, she has a Cubot S168 stuck on KitKat 4.4 and the battery is awful

Hey Sup Forumsuys, my friend is about to buy a new hifi and therefore give me his Roberts which is extremely comfy but pretty out of date. Is there a good chinky Bluetooth receiver for an iPod dock I could get for it?

what are the Sup Forums approved quadcopters? esp. around $20

cmon gearbest send me a replacement mouth fedora cable

Make sure that it works with your country's bands before purchasing any chink phone, the Vernee Thor doesn't support any of the US bands besides 2G (which is being scrapped by the end of the year.)

Thanks for this too, both look cool

So far the JJRC H22 has been flavor of the month for $13.50 over at Gearbest.

I'm in the UK, thanks though

P.S. The UMI has bigger battery if that's the main issue (4000 mAh vs. 2800 mAh), but the Vernee has a faster SoC (MT6735A vs. MT6753).

Why is Sup Forums so racist?

ubnt.com/airmax/picostationm/
when it comes to wireless networking Ubiquiti is the shit

the website itself is not, its the posters that are

it's anonymous.. and also has a mainly white community, the vast majority of which don't go outside and thus have no experience of what other races are actually like.. only stereotypes.

>Another dropped his Redmi 3 and cracked it

Damn.
I got my Redmi 3 just a couple of days ago. The phone is great, but it's super-slippery, I need to get a bumper and glass super-fast.

Anyone have a recomendation for a good screwdriver/bit set? I need one with a shitload of different small bits and, most importantly, a good case.

Chink is an endearing term

>just goin down the town for a Chinky want anything?
>fancy a chicken curry mate!

My nan still says darkies.

anyone got a good recommendation for bumper/glass?
would also like to know

the thor is a nice smartphone and the company is pretty cool for releasing updates OTA + kernel release BUT the thor does not have some common features such as LED indicators or compass so if you dont care for such features and want a handset with longterm support it might be a good buy especialy since the company is quite open with kernel + pushes updates out in a quick fashion

>mainly white community

ahhahahahahahahahahaahahah

tell me you don't actually believe that

Sure. This captures the look of the watch, IMO.

Hello

Because op actively encourages it.

Chink spick spook curry spitter sand Nigger gook shitdick McGillicuddy

we user now

thank you mate.

how big are your wrists? am a little worried the watch will be too big

also where did you get the band from?

don't cheap out on tools, you will regret it
wiha.com/en-int/produkte/bits/microbit-set-65-pcs.html
you should find it for 100€ or less on amazon

Anybody who has the Redmi 3? How's the processor? Does it overheat or anything, like the Moto G4 Plus?

E E
D D
G G
Y Y
G G
D D
E E

Wat, they already have that for most of their items

> spending 100€ on a screwdriver set

Recommend me some sunglasses and a good pen.

I'm also buying a Cree flashlight and a Ganzo knife for /out/ stuff.

Is buying from Gearbest okay?

It got a bit warm when I tried playing Asphalt but that's it.
That's was for a few minutes when I was testing it, I don't play games on my phone so I can't tell you much else.

I have a set of pretty good "real" tools for working on cars and stuff. For dicking around with electronics, I can't really see why I'd need an expensive set - if it's magnetic and has all the bits I need, it'll do fine. I had a chink shit set in the past that I was pretty happy with, unfortunately the handle snapped and now I need a new one, preferrably of better quality.

Could somebody help a mentally retarded user with finding good sources?
As in, how the hell do I flash a Note 3 Pro Snapdragon with twrp and achieve root?
Do I even need the dev rom for this?

yea, check on ali for cheaper prices first though. it's good for branded shit because none of it's fake, unlike aliexpress where you have to watch out for getting chinked.

Vernee Thor specs look pretty good for a $99 phone

>3GB Ram
>8-core CPU
>2.5D IPS screen
>fingerprint sensor

color me impressed

Anyone have benchmark numbers/pics for shark cards?

There's this backpack I want that's marked at half the usual price but the shipping is an arm and a leg as the caveat.
I was hoping I could outchink the chink but the code just won't give me free shipping with no explanation why.

Yeah, more than okay if the item is actually in stock it can be shipped out the next day. If not expect a long waiting time, say all your items except one are in stock then Gearbest sits on its ass for a week for it to arrive from their supplier. If it takes longer than a week they will send what's in stock and notify you of the remaining item being shipped separate.

I think that's to do with its size and or weight, Chinese government helps fund companies shipping costs up to a certain size/weight limit.

Mind linking it?

Getting my Redmi 3 Pro likely tomorrow.

I have a redmi note 3 pro and it's so sleepy that I ordered a case and glass protection from Amazon, got it a few days later.

>not knowing when to buy chink and when german quality

>the handle snapped
see you can continue buying 10€ sets that will break every year
or you spend the money once and get a set that will last you a lifetime,
comes in a nice metal box and has all the bits you'll ever need
including obscure pentalobe shit so you can even fix your girlfriend's iphone

Well I'm leaving tomorrow so that's perfect. Got a Telegram or something I could message you on when you do get it into your hands?

I really want the Xiaomi Yi cam, but I barely leave home so I would never use it anyway, sucks.

How is the microphone on these? It's important that people can hear me without yelling.

sure man

How is the phone? Does it have any overheating issues like the Moto G4 Plus?

what bumper is it?

Any good earphones, like Pistons but not in-ear(bullet type)?

And by good, i mean like the iphone headphones, those sound real good

>And by good, i mean like the iphone headphones, those sound real good
wot

the stock ones sound like utter shit

Get the Piston 3s if you want chink earbuds with a good microphone

Not sure if you realize but the SD616 is the fixed version of the SD615, which was an overheating, throttling piece of shit (google "Mi4i overheating"). The R3 is a fine phone, it does not overheat.

Actually they sound really good, nice bass, nice treble. I don't know how those Pistons compare, but sadly there are no non-bullet pistons

yeah, great phone, but it doesn't look that good, that's the only thing

Thank you. Where do I buy it? ChinkBest? ChinkExpress?

Any of you got one of those cheap as fuck smarwatches like these ones?

gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_159301.html

gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_287644.html

I'm tempted to get one just to fuck around.

ChinkBest if you want to be sure of getting legit ones

There's two anons in the OP with them, i5 plus seems neato

I'll post when I get it, I'll probably be on IRC as well around that time.

*Or go with the Ali seller with the most diamonds or some shit

Still, a very good value for the money.

I'm pretty impressed that a sub-$100 phone has 3GB RAM and a fingerprint sensor. My $150 Redmi 3 doesnt have these, I need to pay $30 extra to get these in Pro model.

Order by "Most orders" and check their feedback.

Well I can get one for less than 8€.

If I get any decent input from them I'll get one.

What about non-Chink headsets with a decent mic? Isn't there one for the same price or cheaper? I.e., Panasonic Ergofits or SkullCandy Inks.

It looks fine to me

Anyone own a Shinecon VR and can share some thoughts about it?

True, but the Redmi 3 has a much more powerful battery, and different ROM support.

Thinking about getting a Xiaomi Redmi 3, but are there any better alternatives for the price point it is at?

The reason I'm telling you to get the Piston 3s is because they're solid earbuds with a clear soundstage and a good microphone (Knowles) which is what you were looking for.

Can user post more thigh sock pics pls

link to this store?

I was tempted to get one for controlling music in my car, had the idea of attaching it to the steering wheel but i think it would actually get in the way a bit.
Might still pick one up down the line for the hell of it

Xiaomi Mi4c
Vernee Thor
Oukitel K6000 Pro
UMI Touch

anyone here got the xiaomi bluetooth speaker?

>(Knowles)

What's that?

How about the ChinkZ-ED2? I don't really care about the sound quality. A decent mic is #1 for me. Can't have someone say, "I can't hear you" when talking and having to hold the mic inside my mouth.

>Xiaomi Mi4c
no sd slot

>Vernee Thor
no community support

>Oukitel K6000 Pro
no community support

>UMI Touch
no community support

There are 5 things that I consider buying a phone.
Specs
Price
Looks
Extra features (that are actually useful, for example, I listen to a lot of music on the speakers, so I went with the one m8 back then)
Development on xda

So imo the thor isn't really that good of a deal, because it's missing the last three ticks on the list.

I'm not saying that it's ugly but any iphone owner would laugh at it
>bezels
>dat square home button
>plastic
>vernee - "never heard of it"
>ironically named after pic related

"Thor ? Yes, It was a great movie"

they probably cant hear you because they dont care about sound quality

Got Redmi 3 Pro, it can get warm when playing graphics-heavy games, but it doesn't reach critical temperatures and is always pleasing to hold. Very satisfied with it.

>no community support

What sort of community support do you expect from Chink Shit™ other than "Ching Chong! Bing Bong! You brrreak! You Bai!"

>What sort of community support do you expect
A bunch of pajeets compiling the latest version of CM

Only chink phone you should get if you want to support is xiaomi or one plus (even though they a shit). If you want something that just werks get any chink phone

Rom support****

Which model?

>but any iphone owner would laugh at it
Well no shit they would laugh at any phone posted here because normies care more about looks than functionality.

But iphones are hella ugly