Windows10_botnet_Client_x64_en-us_14332.iso

Windows10_InsiderPreview_Client_x64_en-us_14332.iso

pic related, why were my drives being shared to 1 other user (i dont know what user...?) when i have network sharing disabled

how do i see the users connected?

>i dont know what user...?
Agent Smith

the fact that your windows operating system is now a CLIENT and not an OS is just proof that windows is botnet

cucked

fuck microsoft

>windows hate thread?
>windows hate thread.

>boot up computer for college
>real windows 7 professional license
>open up word 2016 (real license)
>5 popups
>each one "*.ddl not found"
>pops up "operation system isnt set up to run office"

>mfw this computer is as clean as you can get
>literally only emails, school stuff, ebay, and craigslist
>installed fucking nothing
>noscript and add blocker everywhere

>mfw gwx.exe had to have fucked up my dlls so that I would "upgrade to windows 10 for a better computing experience"
>mfw m$ is ok with ruining peoples education and/or putting them out of jobs just to get more people to upgrade to windows bot

This happens when you are downloading updates.
Check your software distribution folder and delete the folders if you want to disconnect from the server.

Look in the task manager of any NT windows
Users have always been clients

>installed win7 and all nonbotnet updates
>laptop is cool
>installed office 2003 and updates
>everything just werks

5 Good boy points have been deposited in your GNU account. Just 95 more and you get to choose between a dakimakura and a vape pen!

>pajeet learns epic r9k maymays

:o)

Are you up past your bedtime? Looks like I'll have to deduct those 5 points...

I'm just saying that you should kill yourself, retard.

he fucked it up epically. shills arnt paid in gbp.

where can i find a list of the non botnet updatsdsesa

>haha i don't like windows kill ursefl xDDD

Linux shills are because the FSF is too poor to afford actual wages, you know, since they DO IT FOR FREE

You press the link to the ms website for each update and read the description

>implying I hate windows
>implying im not using it right now
No, my only problem, dear r9k redditor, is that you think your retarded meme is funny.

What does client even mean?

Oh, but spamming "POO IN LOO PAJEET XDDD" every thread is comedy gold, right?

FSF gets over a hundred thousand in yearly donations from corporate sources alone.

>he thinks it's just one person
user...

Meanwhile, Microsoft and Apple worth billions. Doing it for free is just a meme :^)

Just install gentoo

Redhat
linux foundation

What are their major accomplishments, besides giving pedophiles and terrorists an easier way to hide their shit, or supporting the 12 year old "Look mom Imma ricer!" community?

>He thinks those companies make rice shit
Hint: servers and support contracts

Yeah, EVERYONE sure wants their website to be powered by an unstable OS!

>1 out of millions of people have an issue with Windows
>YEAH FUCK MICRO$OFT GUYS

>RHEL
>unstable
I think you can leave now. Even MS uses linux for most of their servers.

You're right. Corporations with billions at stake want to operate on faith while using a black box that can't be properly audited. That's definitely good risk assessment, and in their best interest.

I made the first Win10 botnet image which prevented tens of thousands of people from upgrading
Ask me anything

>unstable

even if you're trolling, this is precisely why i avoid torrented operating systems

i stick with genuine hash checked iso's

You're funny, user. If you weren't such a fucking loser girls might like your sense of humor.

Microsoft is the most stable and cutting edge operating system for years, and has been the industry standard ever since the first Windows Server.

I know, it's hilarious these people think linux is usable.

lmao

>usable

maybe its cus you dont know how to use it that you think its unusable

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I'm serious
And official isos wont help with win10

im listening..

Debian is ">MUH FREE" cancer, Gentoo is a fucking meme, Arch is... well, Arch, Ubuntu is Amazon trash, and there are no other distros worth trying out.

Please stop.

>epic trolling
>thinking youre funny
You were pretending to be retarded, right? So funny!

your stupidity is a meme

Except the non-unity ubuntu versions, which are good.

No, I'm being serious. When will lincucks catch up to Windows? It's a mystery as to why they're stuck in the 90's.

literally pajeet

t. windows user

>haha I posted a reaction image so that means I'm right!

>haha I said I'm a windows user so that means I'm right!

See, nobody can come up with any reasons as to why Linux is so good. Y'all just spout memes and hope everyone is annoyed enough to ignore you, and then take that as winning the argument.

ok pajeet

Go back to bed, or Daddy won't make you any tendies tomorrow.

Defend this please

ok pajeet

>retarded redditor thinks we like his forced memes

Defend what? The fact that Microsoft has been both cutting-edge AND user-friendly for decades?

no, its just that anybody worth a damn isnt going to take their time to come down to your level

Whoa! NIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEE
10 dollars added to paypay ind.ia

clusterfucks arent exactly user friendly

>Whoa!
lol

8 AM in india
Pajeet is working hard today

You mean proving their points?

Woah, you sure showed me with your hot memes!

Man, with all these staunch defenders, no wonder linux has a whopping ALMOST 1% share!

>I have ADHD therefore it's a clusterfuck

He's off to a good start, huh? Five more Rupees on his paycheck

lel
The 1% is on desktops and not servers. Nice bait, indian shil

>using the beta version

>suddenly no replies
Bye, retard

what color of blue would those leds be?
everything I own is about to be that.
boss level: what wavelength in particular?

Dude you're so funny everyone laughing

>B-b-but it's only on servers!

>You're not funny therefore you're wrong
Are you a child?

Our clients use a red hat expedient server so yea they do have uses

t. random user with no source

cmd >> net session

Asks for sources doest provide source for the original allegation. Wew lad

The win10 menu isn't that bad. I turned off the stupid extra shit on the right and it ends up just being a single stack that you can type searches into just like 7. Works maybe 95% the same as 7, but I still think 7 is better.

I was using an old vista machine of a friend yesterday and every time I open the start the menu I try typing searches and each time remember that there was no search. Fucking annoying as hell.

>vista start menu
>no search
Pajeet...

Oh ffs I will have to look at the settings of that shitty sony laptop then and see why it isn't turned on. I could have sworn it is but thinking about it more I think its set to the XP style old version, which unlike 7 doesn't provide you with the search.

Trying to spout the epic le indian meme is not making you look smart though.

is there any good win10 torrent?

It's win10, none of them are good by default