Hey user, can I add you on Facebook?

>hey user, can I add you on Facebook?

So, how do you explain to her why Facebook is botnet without making her lose all interest in you?

I don't mention anything about the botnet and just tell her that I don't have a Facebook because I'm not interested in social media.

I use my facebook to share potentially offensive and terrible memes and bad stock photos of businessmen eating salad. I'm pretty good about responding to texts and email.

No you can't.

>implying Facebook use isn't heavily declining even among normies

>sure, why not

>not having a facebok account which you're only using in another browser

She asked to look at your stupid bro posts, not your hand in marriage you stupid fucking idiot

>No but you can add me on linkedin, I'm looking to meet some new people and get some new opportunities for myself

sensible as fuck

Alt- create a facebook with your name and 5-10 decent pics. Add some friends and dont "like" pages and shit, only sparse info about your city and maybe school. What info have thwy on you at this point? Nothing in terms of real value. What you gain is not being an autistic fuck, which is no small thing for the population of this site.

>WHAT? GET AWAY FROM ME YOU GODDAMN CHINK!

Yeah, no I would tell her I dont speak chinese and dont really want to be added on Weibo.

>another browser
That accomplishes fuck all. You're still being tracked.

>I actually don't have one but why you don't give me your what's app? :^)

Or worse: "Can you add me on WhatsApp/WeChat/Line/Viber/Kik/etc".

That majority of these applications are used for gossip and sharing pictures of your latest meal.

Lots of people are very surprised when I say that I do not care about what you ate, really.

This. Sup Forums is too out-of-touch with reality.

Any more insights from the brain of a higher being?

Sure. You can annoy lesser minds by ignoring their sarcasm, and responding as though they were serious.

this. facebook is for niggers and old people now

Facebook is also for true patricians in the arts and has the best memes.

Lol. Advertisers probably like this. Old ppl and niggers don't know how to install adblockers.

>talking to female gooks
literally worse than white men. get some taste faggot and go after latinas or middle eastern girls.

>implication in the op is that the girl is a potential mate
>implying I'd mate with someone who thinks Facebook is a requirement for being a living human being
Id tell her the truth. And if she's not responding positively to that then fuck her. Figuratively.

>this old picture
Someone please have a large collection of the edits

I only see facebook used for memes anyway now too

>Hey user, can I add you on Facebook?
>I actually dont have a Facebook Account, but here's my phone number
Mission Accomplished.

y-you too

>phone number? Ew! get away from me you creep!

normies are now into snapchat twitter and instagram (this one is declining too)
at least in my cunt

What do people use today?

People don't use Facebook anymore.
Maybe 5 years ago it would have been seen as strange, but if you say "I don't use Facebook" these days, people completely understand.

They'll think you're batshit insane if you say it's because of the botnet, though.

the stuff the guy above you said

how many normies are in your cunt, you little slut

Facebook collects your entire browsing history by installing tracking cookies on any website with a "Like" button on it.

This. I also want to know. The only equivalent I can think of right now would be telepathy.

I can relate to this more than I'd prefer

watcha meen by dat

>chink
>human

Not having a facebook is a huge red flag, it's practically school shooter tier at this point.

you know what i mean by that you little whore

yeah but not using its not seen as weird nowadays

Tons of people at my college don't have a facebook, not just tinfoils either.

many many sir
sperglords are dangerously scarce

Very common at my uni to not have a Facebook. No one cares anymore.

Eh. It's almost as if girls think I'm "cooler" or "mysterious" or whatever when I tell them I don't have a Facebook.

I work for a defense contractor.
One of the in-house applications I maintain is a social media scraper that we run on all current employees and applicants, to make sure our current employees aren't posting any sensitive/classified information and incoming applicants don't post stupid shit.

Well, I don't use Facebook much, how about Whatsapp?
Alright

Got her number too.

>no
>turn 360 degrees
>walk away

>sorry, I don't use that anymore, here's my number though, if you want to contact me
Done. You don't have to sperg out about it

No because only dumb nigger cattle use Facebook.

>360 degrees
>walk away
k

Based in what I keep hearing from my normie family, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Pinterest. (Pinterest hardly seems like socially media, but whatever). They also all still text because they don't know/don't care about IM.

huh... really makes you think

Y'all are amateurs. I only log into my stalker Facebook account via a human proxy, who I hired on Craigslist. He/she loads the webpages on their VPN (which I pay for through dead drops), and sends me all the webpages and pics through encrypted email, Stallman-style.

>being this new

Most girls with half a brain would see through that. My sister and I usually thoroughly Facebook-stalk anyone we're even a little interested in.

l-l-london??

Sounds like a waste of money.

Reported to the FBI. Your time is up, pal.

I don't use facebook. But not primarily because of the bonnet reason. My reason is based on my experience using the Fucking site. It's shiet basically. Why would I want to subject myself to participating in it all when it's no one ever has an original thought and it's all just copy-pasta ad infinitum?

>wanting to be personally associated with someone that uses social media to further their social interests
We live in the time of memes

Before facebook broke it, I ran a greasemonkey script that went through my timeline and deleted every I did back when I properly "used" facebook in the way it was intended.

I don't have an issue with people adding me on facebook because I barely ever use the service- the only thing I've actually posted in all of 2016 was a photo of my new puppy. As a result I'm happy to let people look at my profile because it's uninteresting, but also organic.

Lol, I deleted my account a few weeks ago. At this point facebook is a mix between 9gag, full on retarded conspiracy comments and an advertising network. + the you basically feed their database with information you wouldn't share with anyone besides close friends.

I still use messenger though, and that's enough for me. No more "ow I'm bored, let's check the infinite feed of shit facebook can offer me".

I'm 32 and married.

>can't moonwalk

"I'm sorry, I deactivated my Facebook a while ago. How about adding me via Messenger?"

Simple.

Cuck

get a load of the newfag! ahhhhahahaha! what a new homosexual! sooo new! newbie noob nobingston!

>how do you explain to her why Facebook is botnet

I want you to explain to me how Facebook is a botnet, period.

I don't think you know what the fuck "botnet" means.

I tell her that i do not use facebook because it violates my privacy and freedom. I then direct her to stallman.org/facebook.html

I have actually done this irl. Mostly get ignored.

Millennials have been moving away from Facebook ever since the baby boomers started joining.

>things people who have never been outside think that people say

they say that sometimes on my anime shows and the people that made those shows probably go outside sometimes

>you can add me on VK

Snapchat
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram, although that is also losing touch a bit

"I don't have Facebook, what's your number?"

Dude she wants the d, don't deny her

Wait... You don't block those? Seriously?

...And you're on Sup Forums?

All those shitty botnet apps. At least Facebook mobile site is pretty decent.

probably

is there any other reason besides messenger?

everything is a botnet
you are a botnet without knowing it

Whatsapp. It's more private.

Pinterest is tumblr for middle aged women.

Teech literate normies Telegram and Sup Forumsentoomen use Tox.

>sorry I don't have a Facebook
>Why
> Because If You're Not Paying For It, You Become The Product, I don't to become a pawn in their corporate game
>Yeah you're right I try to use it less as possible myself but it's so hard
Literraly every time

>sorry I don't have a Facebook
>Why
> Because If You're Not Paying For It, You Become The Product, I don't to become a pawn in their corporate game
>Wow you're such a free spirit, make love to me please

>Ew your snapchat score is less than 500? You must be a no friends loser.

>> Because If You're Not Paying For It, You Become The Product, I don't to become a pawn in their corporate game

Please tell me you don't say this

" I thought it was banned in china "

>me and a lot of my friends don't use facebook
>we decided not to when one of my friends had an attempted break in at his apartment when his wife went on a business trip
>turns out her aunt left a message on her facebook about seeing her soon, out of the state, and that's the information the robber was trying to take advantage of when they wanted to break in

This. Facebook is for parents, shitty drama-filled groups and events only. I use way more FetLife than Facebook.

Considering their security team invited me over for a talk, you'd think they'd not ban me and my friends so much. I do not currently have an account, and I'm in no hurry to get another.

The Real Name policy is a big problem that has gotten friends very nearly killed, so I have kind of an Issue with that. I don't blame the engineers, but Zuck's insistence upon it as a corporate identity thing is poisonous. The data doesn't back up the "preventing-abuse" thing: Facebook experiences more abuse than any other platform, proportionate to size, except for Twitter.

Snapchat is common. I've security-reviewed that: I won't touch it. It's teen-popular but they trust it way too much.

Instagram is declining: now that I'm retired I've deleted mine, same for my MM and AW profiles because I don't need them anymore. I never had a LinkedIn thank God, and after all the bullshit I've seen it pull, I never would and never will.

Line is cute, but really just a blueprint for cute features, not something to actually use.

I do use Twitter a bit, but it's kind of a public broadcast thing; it's not actually for friends I know well at all.

I never saw the point in Pinterest, it seems transparently like advertising.

Telegram's crypto is broken when it's using any at all; it's rare, I don't trust it, I won't use it.

iMessage and WhatsApp are very common at the moment. Both are OK, WhatsApp being slightly better (its current owners notwithstanding).

I prefer to use Signal. I am aware that marks me out as a crypto-nerd. It's the only thing I trust my nudes to.