Why does everyone on Sup Forums like the note 4?

why does everyone on Sup Forums like the note 4?
>CM development is dead
>most models don't have MM
>old shitty version of touchjizz

>android

I liked it until I realized I couldn't root it (the AT&T version)
I miss my S4

>why does everyone on Sup Forums like the note 4?

beats me, I bought the note 4 on release. Never again will I touch anything samsung again, god what an abomination

>CM development is dead
CM development is still going for the fucking Note 3. What are you talking about?

The only builds available for the Note 4 are fucking nightlies of 5.1.1. Not even a stable build available. No 6.0 in sight because no one actually maintains the device.

I just checked XDA and the first fucking thread in the Note 4 android development forum was for CM 13.0 (Android 6.0) and there were several other threads with other non-CM Marshmallow roms

>shitty poo in loo CM ROM

So your actual post should have been

"Nobody should like the Note 4 because the most recent available version of a specific family of third-party babby's-first roms is not made by the same core group of developers that makes some of the other versions of this rom"

>buying an at&t version with touchwizz and at&ts bloat
>being genuinely surprised that it can't even be rooted
kill yourself

I one-click rooted my S4, I just assumed the Note 4 would have a root too.

Because of the removable battery and because it accepts pic related.

>CM development is dead
>CM
>willingly crippling your camera
To answer you, I like it since it has just about everything I want in a phone. I would have kept the S4 if it hadn't died. The HTC10 looks pretty neat, but I'll keep waiting until this Note4 dies.

holy shit really? just got another samshit phone and it was easy getting the latest CM 13 nightly rom on it.

You clearly haven't used CM on a Note 3 lately. Youtube hasn't worked for years now.

>assuming samdung and/or at&t wouldn't gimp rootability
jej

The cm maintainer went full retard in modding his note 4 and broke its display. Last I heard, he bought a 6p and stopped development.

>le fun Facebook arrows :^)

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Note 3 master race reporting in.

There's a "Package Disabler Pro" app that works without root to freeze nearly all the preloaded bloat. That and a loader, even with stock Android, makes for a stable and snappy experience.

I'm still using a Note 2 :^)

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Why would you do that to yourself? The lag is horrible when compared to other phones with CM. The Honor 5X outperforms it, has CM builds suitable for daily use, and costs $160 new.

What is the problem with CM on Note 3?

I'm in the same boat with an AT&T Note 5. It's not actually that bad.

>"not that bad"
>touchwizz

big

>CM development is dead
>not developing his own rom

It's a great phone. I'm on 6.0.1 btw

Only Samsung shills, brah. I'm still wondering why there have been so many of them past year, it seems better now.