/csg/ Chink Shit General

false dispute edition

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• similar prices on ebay and amazon for some chink microphones • new redmi 3 with updated chipset upcoming • ausfag gets 5 aukey usb cables for 7 aud, they are legit and charge fast, currenty on sale • dispute made on x02, seller refunds fully, the item arrives anyway • light-user receives Convoy S2+, good build quality, waiting for batteries to test • user buys chink nendo. Looks good but loose in some places • A warning for all Mini/Micro/NanoQuadcopter first time flyers when flying outside or risk getting your quad swept out of reach and losing it like this user • Yurope user runs into a /csg/ store at his local mall with complete Xiaomi product lineup as well as some Mitu Merch and their MiPad Transformer • user just picked up a chinkshit package Oliver Peoples Riley replica glasses with prescription lenses they got the distance wrong • user that bought 30 chink smartwatches takes one apart and posts its internals • New type of chink earbuds reviewed the Joyrimm JR-E103 • Another terrible review from awful review user this time a Ganzo G302-B Multi-tool • user's that requested Gentle Typhoons with Gearbest are asked to remind them a message posted on May 6 shows there's a chance Noise level & Air Flow graph • user got his Xiaomi 1000 mAh power bank and DW "homage" watch • user got his package after a week from China to the UK, posts review of KZ ED 4 and I5 Plus Smartwatch • user got his MotoSpeed Inflictor • user manages to fix his Zsun OpenWRT thanks to Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

righto.com/2012/03/inside-cheap-phone-charger-and-why-you.html
righto.com/2012/10/a-dozen-usb-chargers-in-lab-apple-is.html
lygte-info.dk/review/USBpower Samsung ETA-U90EWE UK.html
wareable.com/xiaomi/xiaomi-mi-band-2-price-specs-release-date
gearbest.com/video-game/pp_167775.html
aliexpress.com/item/suck-my-dick/32477557698.html
ebay.co.uk/itm/222002126835?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First time making the OP so please add any other noteworthy news items that I might have missed. I hope real OP is having a good day at work.

Second for I made it into the news :')

good blutooth controller for tablets?

anyone bought an ultrasonic contact lense cleaner?

Nicely packed too

>(you)

that's in Kyiv near the Maidan right? came across that one too when i was there at the beginning of may.

Post them

>not setting a pretty white lady as your profile picture
it's like you want to receive packages slower

Fuck Gearbest!

Never forgive. Never forget!

They took our cakebux.

>They took our cakebux.

you were cheating the system though.

So? Cakebux made my Note 3 Pro cheap. But now they're the same price nowadays. They wiped my Gear Best points for those other orders I made during the promotion though.

can someone link me to a MAGA hat?

Just bought them user
Now to get a good chink non housefire fast charger...

I used to have a fake Samsung 2a one that worked surprisingly well for 4.5aud, until my sister took it.

Now I'm using one I got from dick Smith on sale as my travel adapter.

I don't personally recommend the fake Samsung, just because I got it good doesn't mean you will, at that price for that product it's like a fucking lotto, but I did want to let you know my experience with it.

It could output 2a, but after charging my asus transformer for ~15 minutes it would shut down from overheating.

Since my Nexus 5 is only 1.5A though it was great.

Can you get more than an hourly wage worth of good boy points by shilling gearbest?

they only go up to 30% discount so no

Also, when I bought mine, there was only a 2 or 3 people selling it on eBay. Now eBay and aliexpress is flooded with these, so it might be an inferior copy of what I got that won't be able to put out 2A without starting a fire.

Make sure to check reviews before buying this shit.

Also the 2A plug from Target isn't really 2A, so it may seem tempting for the price but it's not worth it.

Once again...
righto.com/2012/03/inside-cheap-phone-charger-and-why-you.html
righto.com/2012/10/a-dozen-usb-chargers-in-lab-apple-is.html

Thank you user. I was going to post this too.

lygte-info.dk/review/USBpower Samsung ETA-U90EWE UK.html

The one I got looked like pic related, but came with a usb 2 cable that went "missing".

If you're going to order cheap chargers online, you gotta be careful.

I got the Note 3 pro for $160 using cakebux, down from $220. It's still the same price.

>STILL pre-advised
kill me

These must be the same OEM as Tronsmart. I got the same pack of cables from them, same box and all

I was always interested in chinkshit... Then my brother got a Lenovo S60 (5" 720p, 4x 1.2GHz A53, 2GB) from which I didn't expect much, but it lags so hard when even a Nexus 7 2013 with just slightly better specs (I presume LP x64 cores like the A53 have caught up with Krait) runs 6.0 really smooth.

No idea, why my dad decided to buy it, he himself has a Huawei P8 Lite that could also be considered a chinkphone, which costs the same, but is way better built, has literally twice the cpu power (8x A53 1.2GHz), better camera and is actually usable.

On another note, I have a 5200mAh Xiaomi bank I bought for something like $20, I checked the code and it's legit... I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the finish and the design.

Has anybody here had any experience with the Mi4s?

my colleague.
he's pretty happi with it

A majority of cheap chink items are shit, but there are some good things. That's why you have to check these threads and read reviews before buying anything.

Opinions on Umi Touch X?

Update on the Oliver Peoples Riley glasses + prescription

I brought them to an optician and had them read the lenses so I had proof they were wrong.

The chinks got the AXIS and PD values wrong. The Axis was off by 5 and the PD was off by about 4mm which is mental

Seller has chinglish as their first language it seems and I think they are going to make me new lenses and post them (i.e. I don't have to return the frames and lenses).

Currently talking to an optician friend as to whether I can DIY pop the lenses out and replace them myself.

Pic related is my Jan pair and the new pair side by side. Can't remember if I posted it before. Deal wid it

Cool, any idea on battery life?

So? Just review the shit you bought for easy points and contact them about their review promotion, they'd ask you to review their site on places like Norton Safeweb and Productreview.com.au easy extra 300 points per site right there.

>happi
Are you the fag who posted abs in a bathroom with dirty tiles in the feet with tech thread?

it's funny but I really can't find any cheap and decent microusb wire.
pic unrelated

see

step the fuck off
monkey man is in the house

What speeds should legit shark microsd have?

>What speeds should legit shark microsd have?

Thanks senpai, I might have gotten chinked..
>inb4 USB 2.0
The reader I have is 3.0

just got the 1 freedom coin xiaomi earbuds someone pointed out a few weeks ago. holy shit, best 1 buck earbuds ever.

nah I was playing with you

I set 100mb you set 1gb

>The reader I have is 3.0

the reader may be, but is the port?

Go ape

$1 Xiaomi earbuds? Which ones are those?

link senpai

Port is USB 3.0 too.
Aww I see now famiglia, so they have some faster cells / cache and the rest is slow as mine?

32gb shark is slower than the 64gb shark

Who else waiting for the Mi Band 2? I hope the price stays under $30.

I need a pair of glasses with a camcorder built in for a video series exploring retro tech shops in my area, there's a ton on Ali but not many reviews. Anybody know any good models? 1080p not necessary, easy to drag and drop files and micro sd expansion would be good

Here's the front.

>tfw nobody has taken that URL

>retro tech shops

Are you fucking retarded?

Isn't that a fake photo?

>Posted on Xiaomi's CEO's twitter
>Fake

why would anyone? there are lots of phonetically similar urls that we could take. why take that one?

>sandlers
It could be some joke website about Adam Sandler or whatever. People usually see that chance and take it, even if it's shit.

It's real enough. Supposedly it will be announced on June 7th.

wareable.com/xiaomi/xiaomi-mi-band-2-price-specs-release-date

How well does this work?

gearbest.com/video-game/pp_167775.html

depends what you want to use it for.

What's the deal with this Mixza micro sd cards? They're almost as expensive as I'd pay for something like a Samsung EVO card,

i want to bring honor to my family

Start by killing yourself

I bought a green laser. It really does burn things. I'm too scared to use it now. I completely understand why it needs a key.

Guys what is a good drone with camera I can buy for under 100 burgers?

Any good grow light, or its just house fire territory.

a lot of us have items coming in 1-2 months so saving on micro sd cards makes sense. I don't care if my 64gb comes in 2 months because I bought it for my Ruizu x02 I haven't received yet. Saving £2.50-£3 off a Samsung EVO makes it worth the wait.

link to ruizu x02 ?
Don't know where to get it from. Gearbest or Ali

that's very rude.

mi5 vs redmeme note 3 pro

basebands are the same, or the mi5 has more LTE shit?

Not being rude, just helping you bring honor to your family.

>tfw they don't ship lasers to EU

they do

Link?

Every time I tried to buy them ali didn't allow me to pay for them because they don't ship to the region. Later I found out EU has import ban on lasers.

>EU has import ban on lasers
I am in the EU. Ordered and bought a laser pen and neither Aliexpress nor customs gave one solitary fuck

>laser pen
/toy/ ->

I suddenly feel like buying one of those small quadcopters, any suggestions?
I kinda want one with a camera that I can control via smartphone.

Where do you live and which one did you get?

>100MiB
fuck off

aliexpress.com/item/suck-my-dick/32477557698.html

the 18650 that comes with it is obviously a piece of shit tho

don't.
They die pretty fast and it get's boring after 5 mins

got a £1.40 fake peli case for my earphones, and comes complete with eggbox foam and a O-ring for water resistance.
ebay.co.uk/itm/222002126835?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

looks nice, is fast and relatively cheap.
You normally use it for your chink shit, therefore it doesn't really matter if it takes long to arrive

how much W does it have?

Why should I get a Mi Band? What is it good for?

Tracking wank velocity

maybe you got chinked when you got the reader or you connected the usb port wrong

Link for prescription glasses seller?

they are cheaper than almost anything from amazon, and safer than buying from Ebay as Ebay has a fuck ton of fake cards
and shipping doesn't take long from gaybeast as i've had all kinds of crap turn up from them within 10 days which is stupid quick for anything from china.

this could be interesting
Looks like a nice wank statistics diy could be made

Budget? And are you talking about controlling the quad with your phone, or just the camera?
Regardless I'd say get the JJRC H22 to start with because it's a decent training quad but fun enough that you'll still come back to it after you've got a bigger one

Confirmed for retard. The H22 at least is sturdy as fuck and can quite happily survive faceplanting into concrete

can you just go to an optician and make him read the lenses?

if you're getting any version get the 1S/pulse just as it has the heart rate monitor which is fairly accurate, but with the Mi band 2 coming i'd hold off unless you really want it.
and it comes in handy to see if anyone has called/texted/emailed you or any other notification has come through and you don't have your phone on you or it's on silent.
last thing is it's work buying Mi band tools from the play store.

>survive faceplanting into concrete
shouldn't do that though

>monitor which is fairly accurate
always asked myself how that could work

Advertised 200mW but it can't be more than 50.

>water resistance
did you test if it really is waterproof?