-1/10 sage

win10 all the way, baby

>hey geeks and gamers

Is this some sick joke?

>windows vista all my life
Kill yourself.

>I've wanted to live in windows vista all my life
Jesus ...

I was bummed pretty harder having to switch out of windows 98. XP was the first of the derpy bright kiddy colored GUI. Why the fuck did they choose that bright ass blue and green as the default?

I have no desire to switch to 10. Fuckin' forcing that tablet and pc "shared experience" is the worst.

Windows 8.0

Windows 7 is literally the best OS, hands down. It was a complete upgrade from XP and everything that came after 7 was fucking malware botnet shit.

Nanami Madobe best waifu

Used to have 98se on a pentium 3 733Mhz "modded" it with dll's and stuff from windoze millenium (partitioner etc) changed the icons with a resource editor to xp icons and stuff like that, it ran perfect for years
I miss that os

no

Linux Mint personally. It's just such a great OS. Took me like 12 hours to get it working, man I'm such a nerd xD I could never use Windows 10 because it's basically a virus to the underlying DOS kernel. My Linux kernel doesn't get any viruses though.

I guess I'll just list out the OS's I've used throughout my life:

MS DOS
Windows 95
Windows 98
Windows ME Freezium Edition
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 10

I use Linux and FreeBSD for servers, and MacOS for development work these days. Windows cuz games.

MS-DOS with Windows 3.1
It does all it needs to do: the job. Pragmatic, simple, easy, and efficient.

OP here on a more serious note

This is probably a big normy thing but i really liked windows 7 for the short time i actually used it

I'm as neckbeard as it gets, having used Gentoo for years, and using FreeBSD, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Windows is a great OS, and people don't give it nor Microsoft enough credit for what it's done. It's the tragedy of being well-known. If you're well-known, you become easy to hate.

>Debian
>Debian
>Debian
>Debian
>Debian
>Debian

Why not FreeBSD? Or is it too rolling-release, because of the Ports collection?

2K for life, the apex of the Windows UI and pretty rock solid, I will continue daily driving it as long as I can

>the vista was bad meme
underage pls go
it's no shittier than XP was on release

>macOS
>these days
what

The one I use, Windows 7, of course.

>plebian

Gentoo

but in regards to windows operating systems, 10 is my favorite since XP