Silicon Valley new episode

The latest episode featured tabs vs spaces, vim vs emacs and having "sex". Sup Forums's opinion? (of course vim rules and tabs are better, fuck off)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/stitchpunk
piedpiper.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>M'LADY

>M'LORD

github.com/stitchpunk

it's obvious you don't fuck

Bazinga!

thats just crazy.. did they make that profile just for the show??

Probably

piedpiper.com/

holy fuck, they even make fun of SJW infiltrating tech companies

jesus fuck, you can liteally watch at an logo of a guy sucking dick and not notice it.

zimbabwe!@

what? this crap is still on? really?

Any mega links to the show?

Everything in the ep was believable, except the guys getting laid. Especially since it was implied that OJ got laid twice... in Bachman's garage/server room. The same room they were going to douse with Hawk urine to scare away the rats in a previous ep.

everything in this episode was bullshit, the getting laid, the tabs/spaces, the script for this episode wouldnt have made it on BBT which is saying something considering how brain dead BBT is tech-wise

Sharingan!

that episode didn't really make the plot move on but it was funny and accurate anyway

>WHY ARE THESE LE NORMIES HAVE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXX?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>I THOUGHT THEY WERE LIKE GEE!!!

The stair joke was great

vim > emacs
spaces > tabs

Any time you're near a woman, it is important to explain why. Otherwise... they get nervous.

megaupload is ded, sorry bro.

grill here, can confirm

FUCK YOUR FUCKING NORMIE SHOWS. DAH. I DONT NEED THIS SHIT NO MORE.

my bf broke up with me because it brought up vim vs emacs

>Not to worry. I'm just here to rape you.

That'll learn 'em.

Lol, Alphabet's official page abc.xyz has a hidden link to hooli.xyz

He's got like a snack dick tucked away behind his eat

this show's good but its really the most overrated show on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums, it's a gift from heaven it's just a normal ass enjoyable show.

thanks for reminding me. i wast aware that the third season already came out

MY SIDES

Though richard is a macfag using emacs.

I heard the geniuses behind big bang theory bought the show, so we have lots of cringeworthy "comedy" and irrelevant plotlines now probably

he's genuinely nice and very straightforward
guys like him fuck
seriously, I asked my gf and she confirmed that it's the most attractive type of personality for most of her female friends

Sex is gross degeneracy

>I asked my gf and she confirmed
your hand isn't your gf
your hand can't consent, let alone "confirm".

he's the most fuckable of the guys (maybe except for bighead) but between bachman and the others in that house it's not much of a competition.

there's this crazy groupthink on Sup Forums and the internet that if you act like a dick women will swoon for you. they like to be teased and shit, but bachman's personality is just rude. the only women who would put up with that have self esteem issues. pakistani guy is needy as fuck, gilfoyle is too disinterested (and a bit of a jerk without being playful or fun) for anyone to be interested in him, and the main guy is obnoxious. any time he talks for longer than 20 seconds you stop feeling bad for him.

I like this show, but man this ep is pretty cringe worthy. You fucking don't press 'space' to insert indentation. Your fucking editor does that for you when you press tab, it inserts the appropriate spaces instead. Wtf

Vim vs emacs is kinda played out, but mike judge is a fucking genius.

>maybe except for bighead
bighead is definitely fuckable. admittedly pretty (holy fuck meant very) short, but modest, kind of a mousey look if you're into that, and rich af

i agree that that was inaccurate, but how would you have illustrated that in the context of a television show without showing a screen full of code (which would have made it harder to point out what people should be looking at)?

for that matter, how would whatshisname get his autism triggered if he just heard her typing and saw her hitting the tab key?

like i agree that this is inaccurate, but it wasn't that egregious to me (someone who writes code for a living, so ostensibly this should irk me the most) and more importantly it was clearly necessary to keep the plot moving.

>rich af
not anymore, thanks Bachman

i believe in him. he'll make it all back. fucking bachman though

Wow, I wonder how high up the chain that was decided or if it was just some grunt putting it in and hoping no one would notice.

Well, in all fairness, when the woman kept pressing space out of spite also triggered my autism.

i preferred to assume that when she was doing it to spite him it was specifically to trigger his autism. if richard were real he would be difficult to employ, and i'm not sure i would want to be involved in his startup unless it actually was this compression algorithm which would dramatically affect the world (in other words if it was him running Zynga or something i would definitely quit)

No they haven't. It's still Mike Judge leading the show forward. He also has a ton of real IT experience.

seriously though, why would you use spaces for indentation?

>Looks the same on every computer
>Seems more "precise" in my opinion
>out of habit

I also had a strange bug on a shit tier internship years ago where tabs made the compiler shit the bed.

Also, I don't care since my .vimrc displays tabs as 4spaces and inputs 4spaces should i press the tab key

why is this normie shit being posted on Sup Forums all of the sudden?

might as well discuss big bang theory

>all of the sudden

Plenty

>hooli.xyz

>Our offerings don't stop at our visionary diversity, societal contributions or unwavering commitment to social justice.

kek

Normies don't know about tabs vs. spaces or Vim vs. Emacs.

Uniformity across editors. Most editors also support defining a tab as N spaces.

For python, PEP 8 specifies using 4 spaces for indents.