Find some good authentic flaws that don't point the finger to spyware/botnet/dataminer/etc

find some good authentic flaws that don't point the finger to spyware/botnet/dataminer/etc

pro-tip ; you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/g/1464639039627.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inconsistent UI.

heavy.
Adds.
Inconsistent ui.

That is windows 10 major fault, what you are asking for is pretty much to name good things about a street cat that diarrhea on your floor and scratches you all day. At least it is free right?

Did you like vista or windows 8 metro? I did not, but it didn't matter because I could just choose not to install those. When you are on windows 10 and the next gimmick comes you don't have a choice.

link to this?

Oh, where do I even start?
>file explorer randomly crashes on a machine with an i5 and 8GB of RAM
>trying constantly to shove onedrive up my ass
>treats me like a child with volume warnings telling me I might hurt my sensitive baby ears at 40% or higher
>changes my wallpaper back to Windows 10 default one after updates
>auto updates at the most goddamn inconvenient times and won't let me turn it off or at least schedule for another day
>updates randomly breaks shit so seeing the "windows is installing updates" screen is like playing Russian roulette
>won't let me turn off that stupid defender shit that interferes with my antivirus
>sends me notifications when I plug in my phone or flash drive telling me there's a problem with it when in reality it works just fine
>still won't allow you to have 2 taskbars
>can't get rid of certain apps like cortana and the phone sync thingy that's not useful because I don't own a Windows phone
>edge is pure shit I can't uninstall and updates sometimes set it back as my default browser

I'm downloading Windows 7 from digitalriver and Daz Loader from MDL to activate it as we "speak". Tried Windows 8.1 and I really dislike it but Windows 10 and its update telemetry and forced updates is really scarry.

>Adds.

>find arguments against X
>but you must not use all the arguments which are negative
>lol you cant name any, that means win10 is GREAT
xDDD

Not the one you're responding to, but I'd like to see the link where the author says it's definitely not better than Linux.

He's probably never read a single Linux block of code to say that.

>http://

They delivered a buggy and unpatched version with a lot of new features to look like they're ahead of the curve, but their UI is inconsistent so that sucks.

Also don't be like telemetry is not an argument, you're either stupid or malicious.

The ugliest OS designed, buggy drivers, there exists an option in your settings that allows Microsoft to show you ads on your login page.

Kill it with fire.

>there are no flaws except for all of the flaws!!

lol

POO

IN

He fell for the 8GiB ram meme

>tfw not falling for memes
>no win10 updates

I find the hard drive management pretty horrid. I have to boot into linux in order to actually alter/delete partitions.

They have done a lot of good work in centralizing the settings, but there's a lot of work to be done. There's obtuse tree-branching to get into some parts of the system and I keep finding different kinds of settings in different places of the GUI. Why is this necessary?

File organization can be frustrating when the user documents folder becomes an app data repository.

I've found the start menu/search features very sluggish. They tend to take a minute to start working after a boot up.

Besides these, I've been a big fan. I've been using it as my work os since the first public beta!

the default background looks like shit

LOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOO

>W I N D O W S 1 0 C A N T P L A Y G A M E S

>cortana running constantly in the background
>automatic updates
>replacing the already perfect configuration menu for some shitty app
>atrocious start menu

why r u even arguing with freetards
one word
video games
i rest my case

BLOATWARE
GIMICKY SHIT THAT NEVER GETS USED (CORTANA ETC)
CLOSED SOURCE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE

Sage, report and hide w10 threads

Sage goes in all fields

I like WIndows 10 sadly.Yeah the botnet sucks whatever. But I'm not a pedo and I can also dual boot.

itvision NOW INSERT .
altervista NOW INSERT .
org NOW INSERT /
why-windows-10-sucks
NOW INSERT .
html

Oregano commentario
Fuck you moot

shit froze up on me a lot, had to revert to windows 7 (3 weeks ago). No hangups for a week so far on W7, had 20 by this time on 10.

>moot

one word does'nwork - Shit made games unplayable and froze whereas windows 7 they run smoothly. Windows 10 isnt optimized for everyones shit yet

-The UI sucks
-The App Store sucks
-Cortana sucks
-Edge is good
-Windows Hello sucks
-The Tile Design sucks donkey dicks
-Continuum makes no sense without Windows Phone, oh btw they flopped
-Windows Photos sucks

>Fell for the meme
>false
>false
>false
>false
>false
>+1
>also +1
>implying this is necessary
>never bothered me
>use a different browser

>UI is just fine, so what if you can't change it perfectly
>implying anyone uses it
>ignore it then
>good
>then don't use it
>then don't use it
>then don't use it
>works just fine for me

UI IS FINE?!?!?!?
ARE YOU NADELLA OR WHAT? THIS SHIT OF AN UI MAKES NO SENSE. IT IS MORE INCONSISTENT THAN MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE. YOU CAN PUT YOU MONEY CHECK FROM MICROSOFT AND RAM IT INTO YOUR ASS.

>HOW DARE YOU BE RIGHT

at least with 8 99% of the metro shit was separate from the main DE