I know you guys hate iPhones and Macs, but what about iPads? Are Android tablets still shit...

I know you guys hate iPhones and Macs, but what about iPads? Are Android tablets still shit? Are there any leaks about if an iPad air 3 is coming out soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNb8nW2tCy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those poor kids

>iPad

>defending Microsoft instead of just hating on Apple
Pajeet...

>niggrasians

This will be the new hapa meme

Surface 3, or a chink Windows/Android tablet.

>using outdated memes
Apple Is The pajeet now

The iPad Air 3 was the smaller iPad pro. It just makes no sense even for greedy Apple to release a product with the same dimensions and marginal performance increase half a year later. The only iPad that's coming out in September is the iPad pro 2 (large size) with force touch.

>being this much of a fanboy
Enjoy your "upgrades" without consent and Pajeet going through all your personal files to make sure you're not doing anything immoral on your computer.

>now

Jobs was a literal POO IN LOO.

>Pajeet going through all your personal files to make sure you're not doing anything immoral on your computer.

That's OSX cuckboi.

Memes

x86 tablet

>Jobs was a literal street shitter

YOU

CAN'T

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP

Ethnically he was half Syrian half white.

>APPLE DOES IT SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN MICROSOFT DOES IT! MY multi billion dollar company cares about me, all the others act out of maliciousness!

>jobs missed bathing in shit so much when he returned to the states he washed his feet in the toilet

ayyyyy

they're gonna grow up to be sexy af. Gotta get on that blasian train bruh. Sexy as asians, slutty as a negress.

you can expect these kind of lies from a scammer just to look better in front of hipsters

Fuck off they look happy

This. Those kids are growing up with loving, married parents in a first world country.

They won't once they grow up and their daddy's on death row.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=WNb8nW2tCy4

Switched from a iPad Air to a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. Honestly, I am having a far better time with Android on tablets then on my iPad. That, and I have more room to actually do shit with.

>touchwizz

Bait

Eh, I use Nova Launcher to avoid a lot of the shit. I might root it down the line and put a custom ROM on it.

aww they are totally adorbs XD

Are you fags retarded, or just pretending?

Ultrabook

Why? They don't have your piggy white genes.

gb2india/africa/middle east/south america, shitskin

why do the kids look more black than gook

Lrn2genetics

A) they're so young, a lot of features haven't developed yet so you can barely tell
B) their skin tone is clearly in the middle

/thread

x86 atom/64gb internal + microsd slot surface pro 3 is less than $400 OP

Is that the Indian president? Doesn't look Indian at all desu, maybe middle Eastern or Jewish or something, but definitely not Indian

North Western Indians look like Pakistanis who can look like Persians. The really dark Indians are from the south.