Does the spend worth it?

Does the spend worth it?

Nice English.

I have it the 17,3" version.
I only regret accidentally buying the 17,3" version instead of the 15" and not buying the one with a 1 tb hard drive in it because now it doesn't have neither the sata cable nor the caddy.
But shit is so gucci performance wise it's so gewd.

I have Y700-15ISK

Bear in mind you won't be able to install Windows 7.

Where are you from, OP?

No, OP. Spend not worth it.

Sorry
México.

Why? not for even basic gaming use.

Esta persona dice compralo

Por error compre la Yoga pro 3 y ahora me arrepiento.

Got one, laptops for gaming are the biggest meme. Runs csgo but cannot play cause screen too small

I have the 15" version w/ the 1TB HDD and it runs really well. I'm still kind of surprised that a laptop with a mid-range gfx card can finally outperform my (by today's standards) ancient GTX 480.

Que triste. Cualquier cosa se llama "yoga" es mala, jaja

Burito burito taco

holy fuck that design is uglier than alienware

>Yoga pro 3
Carlos you are un idiota. If you want a laptop for gaming look for something that doesn't have intel graphics you fucking idiot.

Hope Trump build the wall so you won't step on my land.

hijo de tu perra madre. No seas tan imbécil, mejor arma una computadora personalizada y ahora mucha plata para pagar tu puta hermana.

I don't know what model that is but I have a lenovo y580 "gaming" laptop and it's a piece of shit. Build quality sucks and it feels like a $400 laptop when it was $1k+. Un curso de ingles no te haria mal lmao.

I am white and practicing the Spanish I learned in high school

iT dOo

im on a y50 right now, my only complaint is heating. however if youre ur not a faggot like me and put clean ur vents and shit u should be good.

Yes. I've been using a y510p for the last 2 years, and my only complaint is heat management, which is an issue with all laptops. If you need a mobile gaming laptop, this is a solid choice.

y50 is ok but the wifi is shit