It's just me or more and more normalshits are getting into computer sciences?

It's just me or more and more normalshits are getting into computer sciences?

Seriously why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jskq3-lpQnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck the normies.

What? Are you afraid that Chad is going to steal your job because he is more attractive? Btfo desu

No

I can't wait for the nerds to get pushed out of the tech sector.

Nobody likes you creeps.

For the money and perceived job security.

Anyone who is still a virgin at the age of 18 should be euthanized.

some ape started a movement

Do these kids have to go through background checks before being allowed in the same room as the POTUS?

This

Curious about this too

To be honest, yes. HR is consisted of women who would pass Chad for technical interview and reject all the actual nerds because they view them as autistic or not good looking enough to fit into the company culture.

You know, this social reject shit is getting old. I'd pick a dumb normie over some fat retard who won't shut the fuck up about League of Faggot memes.

Yeah, why don't girls like nice guys like me? Fucking bitches.

By any definition, a rose is still a rose, albeit a little rough around the edges. Lick my ass crack. Come take my way of life from me. I'll grab you by the balls. Dah! Back off!

They don't like you because Chad took your well paying job and now you're stuck with a useless degree. It has nothing to do with being a nice guy after 28, just how much money you're making and how often you let her hang out with her friends overnight.

Woosh kid

Wew lad

They're getting it because chad actually knows how to chat during his interview

Because they all want to be the next big facebook man or minecraft guy.

Because Visual Studio and IntellIJ have made writing in C# (E.G. .NET applications) and Java unfathomably easy. You barely need to understand what you're doing to get working code out now, and the IDE will point out errors for you before you've even compiled or run anything.

Like I said, nobody likes you nerds.

You are gravitated to nerd professions because you would never make it anywhere else.

But now they want to take that away!
Sucks for you. Maybe you should have grown up normal instead of wasting your childhood playing vidya and idling on IRC.

>Implying Chad has the drive to anything other than fuck bitches

I've seen enough Chads during college to know the only they are good for is "networking". Maybe they should do IT if they're so good at it.

>normie
>normalshits

reddit fag

> tech makes stuff easier

Isn't that the point?

That's okay. This will make it easier to start my company. Basically there will be a trend where companies that hire Chads will die off due to lack of technical skill and companies with fired nerds take over.

Makes sense, I would actually outsource everything to Indie or China and hire good looking people to be my image, and normies will eat that shit up.

Then Sup Forumsays would cry over how my company is inefficient but all the money I would make would quickly make their opinions irrelevant.

The best part is that this is not an original thought, visit San Fran downtown. SJWs have a good image with-in geek shit, and people relate to them easier than the install gentoo crowd, if anything those already replace you, now they will be replaced with better looking normies without their cultural marxists crap that does get into the nerve of management.

>Sexism is wrong when it is applied to me
Heh, you really do cry like women

Oh, yeah. Let me just get my training wheels. That will get me far. It's like saying I need more analogues from users over at Stack Overflow.

>a trend where companies that hire Chads will die off due to lack of technical skill and companies with fired nerds take over.

When has a company ever died due to inefficiency or bad products?
Even people IN THIS BOARD own Apple shit.

Sign me up senpai

>Apple
>Bad products

No, they make what normies want and normies have enough to pay for them every year.

What will happen is that much of the highly-skilled labor will move to companies that don't judge them for their appearance but for their technical skill. You see Microsoft and Google doing this -- they TRY to find autists actively, so they'll be okay.

>Basically there will be a trend where companies that hire Chads will die off due to lack of technical skill and companies with fired nerds take over.

Name a single figurehead of computing who was ugly and socially dysfunctional.

There are none, because intelligence is highly correlated with physical appearance.
If you have a physical deformity, you're mentally deformed as well.
My point is that you're not as smart as you think you are and the Chads who will replace you are just as competent if not more so simply because they don't mumble when they talk.
And guess what? They don't get nervous around women, and that's a huge plus.

More than anything, the San Fran companies are hiring Indians and hipster neckbeards. Pretty sure those are the opposite of Chad or good looking people.

>Name a single figurehead of computing who was ugly and socially dysfunctional.

In a few years, during the next CES the entire room will be full of Chads, and his bitches. 3 Gentoo guys on the corner taking notes, if only because they can't outsource just everything.

It is amazing to see how Alpha males have beaten you so badly, even in the territory your claimed to control.

He's not socially dysfunctional at all.

Jesus, blown the fuck out

Lol

>intelligence is highly correlated with physical appearance

if you say so

youtube.com/watch?v=jskq3-lpQnE

>Eats dead skin off his foot during a public event
>Not socially dysfunctional at all

WEW

He is still correct.
\
\
\
\
\
He is not a figure head.

He's the most important person in computing alive today

Explain how, because if I take his ugly mug outside this board no one will know who he is.

Doesn't matter. Any company would hire him over a Chad and he's very famous for being ugly and autistic.

His popularity among the masses isn't relevant

Shiieet, I haven't seen hamtaro in almost two decades

The average normalshit would only recognize Steve "Died of a preventable cancer" Jobs.

Meanwhile Stallman, in addition to be being the founder of the GNU project and the president of the FSF, is a Harvard graduate and recipient of the MacArthur genius grant and the Grace Murray Hopper Award.

>The average normalshit would only recognize Steve "Died of a preventable cancer" Jobs.
Kek gets me every time. So many macfags have selective memory and cry about his death. They dont want to beleive their idol died because he fell for voodoo mom-tier pseudoscience to cure his illness

>5.2 seconds of Googling later
>Occupation: President of the Free Software Foundation
>not a figurehead

Fuck off you dumb cunt, I'm not even the other guy but you don't know shit.

Cuase its not that hard

Definitely not socially awkward; he dominated that crowd. But give me eccentric and talented over a bunch of smooth lying fucks any day.

A-all of them?

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak....even Elon Muskis borderline autist. Dude cried on camera because an astronaut insulted him. That dude would never get laid if he wasn't rich as fuck.

>M$ CEO

>are getting into computer sciences?

They give up in a year or two after finding out CS is not about gayming and using office

gates, wozniak

>she thinks you have to be deformed to be ugly
there are entire RACES of ugly people, what are you on about

This

E.g. white people

All normies care about is money and the media told them that they can become millionaires with no effort by getting into CS

what you are seeing is the 0.01% of humanity being attracted to the new best place to be.

Different people have different amounts of skill points:
those who have enough to evenly fill each field of intelligence, attractiveness and social skills will always exist and dominate whichever job humanity deems most interesting.

Exactly. Plus, get away with doing things others would get written up for, which he likes to do when he's not half-assing the rest of his work.

this idea of a implicit connection between technical skills and lack of everything else plagues this board.

what form of depression would you say this poster has?

The meme status of the "computers are the future" movement does not make it less of a fact.

Most people can recognize that computers are finding their way into every facet of our everyday lives, so obviously there must be some demand for individuals that can create and/or maintain said computers. Well, people aren't wrong.

More and more people are looking to IT and Computer Science as alternative career paths that can oppose Law, Medicine, and other long standing job market titans. These "normalshits" are really just the same kind of people that would have taken the medicine or law route decades ago.

If the job exists and pays well while providing possible career options, why would any able-minded person stay away? Don't be naive. If you're looking to get into the field, you're going to have to compete with people who are socially adept and are capable members of society.

The fact that getting a job in the field is far easier than ever due to the advent of more sophisticated and more widely available methods of application in networking, computer security, information technology, etc.

tl;dr Getting job in the field is easier because a lot of things have been automated and simplified by pioneers of the past few decades.

This basically. Any company that falls for the diversity or chad normal fag meme is signing it's own death certificate by infecting itself with the cancer that is womyn, feminists, niggers, trannys, chads, and stacies. These fags are not intelligent enough or autistically driven enough to produce anything above pajeet tier products and yet they demand inflated chad salaries.

can't wait long enough for the bubble to burst and all these people kill themselves or end homeless in the street

>femnigger

holy shit

That's a nice photo!

This is true. My brother is normie as fuck and he called me recently about wanting to learn how to program so he could make "sticky" apps and make $$$. I showed him how to open the terminal app on his mac and how to use vim and gave him a pdf for "learn python the hard way" and told him to learn some basic python first because he could start writing simple scripts quickly. He read like the first chapter and then quit. He's not dumb but he'a normie and you have to be a little weird and a little fucked in the head to really be passionate about programming and CS.

Those stickers make me WANNA HEAVE, G!

Take it one step farther. "Diversity" is what companies scream about once they're already down a deep deep hole and have to look good for the bag holders, oops I mean stockholders and rubes who might become stockholders.

>typical SJW shit
but true
also, all the races that wear turbans, and native americans/oceanics

step 1: don't be shit
step 2: enjoy gainful employment for the rest of your life.

I'm not worried about dudebros or normies "stealing" my job.

It's just you. More normies are pretending to be into computers but they don't actually pursue careers our of them. Most of them work toward degrees in art, accounting, teaching, nursing, business, or all the other normie degrees. CS is actually seen as meme degree to normies and a gamble.

Most couldn't write a batch script to save their lives.

>implying they can write bash scripts

I was talking about windows scripts. Nobody actually uses linux beside ricing it and posting that on desktop generals. When people need to get work done they use Windows 7/8.1. I have Windows 7 + Linux Debian btw.

>no one actually uses linux
Yeah all the servers in the world are running windows.

Because everyone depends on computers.

You don't need to be a sperg to benefit from understanding what is essential to everyday life.

She cute tho

Well honestly it is one of the best careers at the moment.

What's wrong with dressing like the guy in the left? His hair is messy but otherwise looks fine to me.

Are you serious?

That's a meme

Better than manual labor at least.

This

Huge starting salaries for low entry Java jobs

I was misled, I thought left looked better.

Ah, the mind of young regressives. A generation we should definitely consider skipping with a few nukes.

Don't need nukes, just a mild economic recession will kill them off

Well, they couldn't do a thing without their parents money to be fair. Also they're a minority among current students but they're way too loud.

he was 5-6/10 which is not ugly, just a regular guy
and I doubt he's socially dysfunctional

face it, you can't build a company or a foundation if you can't talk to people

social skills + good programming skills = success
social skills + shitty programming = still a possibility of success
no social skills + good programming = possibility of being a code monkey in someone else's project
no social skills + shitty programming = Sup Forums

why?

>linux only exists on Sup Forums ricing threads

silli liddo dumb boi

The race which the standards of beauty were created by

Ok

All the groundwork has been laid for them to be able to specialize and do work easily.

Intelligent people build the systems and develop the field, it goes mainstream and has massive demand, average people flow in. All they need to do is be a user. I mean really, how many of these people do you think sit down and write their own C/C++ library to efficiently solve a specific problem? How many of these people will learn assembly to handwrite parts of the code the compiler won't generate well enough? Few, if any. Most are just writing java, html, and python.

tfw

It's shooped

I can only imagine the smug sense of self satisfaction she got as she clicked the pay now button when ordering her "black girls code" sticker

holy shit what is wrong with you?
do you talk like this to other people?

yeah and mostly these js frameworks are to blame.

This is true though. Take /fit/ for example. Probably the only socially functional group of people on Sup Forums.

Get over it. Naturally attractive people are usually more intelligent than ugly nerd weirdos who can't communicate with other people without sperging out (and on top of that think they're intellectually superior lol).

You better start looking for some other niche hobby, you obese disgusting neckbeard. Tech is where the money's at right now, and smart people are taking over.

You'd think I was a normie if you'd just met me. You'd think I was a normie if I'd been working with you for 6 months. You'd probably still think I was a normie 10 years later. The reality is I get you and I get your world. I know what makes you tick because the same things male me tick. What makes us different, though, is that I'm capable of acting normal. You see, that's all most people are doing, acting. You think you're a special fucking snowflake because you're a loser, but you're not. You're just an emotionally and socially stunted excuse for an adult. You don't have something special, you're lacking basic human attributes that most people have. You see, there are plenty of people out there with the same above average brainpower as you who are also capable of moving up the corporate ladder.

Whats the moral of the story? Pull your heads out of your asses and start working. What's here today might not be here tomorrow, you should know that when you're working in fucking a technology industry of all things.

Because it's empirical proof that you are unfit for passing on your genes. You should stop consuming preicous resources and be euthanized instead of living the saddest of existences while you wait for death.

>itt: 30 year old delusional asperger "programmers" with dry cum on their shirts