Tinder for suicidal people?

App idea:

Most of us died inside a long ago and want to get hit by a truck or something but it just won't happen.
Simply offing ourselves is not an option cause we don't want to hurt our parents, family, wives/gfs etc. with the thought that they "could have noticed it earlier" and the usual stuff.

What if we could help suicidal people arranging their deaths by making it look like an accident/crime case so it wouldn't look like suicide. The users could arrange meetings via the app where they could start planning an accident using their cars and stuff like that.

(monetization would be an issue, maybe the users should include the company in their will/testaments)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lAIGb1lfpBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or you could just not kill yourself.

>Simply offing ourselves is not an option cause we don't want to hurt our parents, family, wives/gfs etc. with the thought that they "could have noticed it earlier" and the usual stuff.

It always struck me as selfish how people who lose someone to suicide make it all about themselves being the victim.

unfortunately, assisted suicide is often an illegal practice, so you'd be limited to something more 'underground', like a tor hidden service forum

/thread.

Suicide isn't the answer, we're your friends OP and we don't want to see you go like that. You deserve better.

Here, have some tits if it'll cheer you up

>tfw you will never have real, natural tits
just kill me now

-- oh yea, not to mention security/privacy would be a top priority anyway, as it would defeat the purpose if people found out you arranged your "accident"

Why have tits when you can train to be a badass fighter instead?
Tits would only hinder your progress

Watch this OP
youtu.be/lAIGb1lfpBw

that was the last nail in OP's coffin

>don't want to hurt parents, family, wives/gfs, etc because of suicide
>hurt, parents, family, wives/gfs, etc by getting killed

How does that work, OP?

They will get over it

how many chromosomes are you missing m8

>we
>friends
>on an anonymous tech support board

Nah, then people would install it on another person's phone "as a joke".

They still had to arrange their stuff IRL tho so it would be hard to prank killed

Suicide is for attention whores. If you want to die, the best thing for you to do is at least be of use to humanity. If you're young join the army and get killed there. You will literally be an hero.

Well you won't get past the logistics.
>troll/blackmailers will inform families
>the app provider will get sued for accessory to the crime
>any money transferred would be reverted back to the owner as illegal activities involving mental ill would likely work that way and it would invalidate the will
>attackers will constantly be bothered with, no don't kill me and I was just saying that why didn't you kill me
>attackers just walking with the money. Nobody can write a review of their death
>what are you planning to display on the app? Woo my killer has a big dick, better use him

Pssst.. Everyone is the victim

This, or if you are lazy take a gun and before shooting yourself shoot some jewish overlords first

Or at least die doing something cool

Nah, army is for faggots. Dying outside in foreign lands is for retarded idiots, and of no benefit to the home area and ones family and friends.

Rather than dying like a bitch without purpose, or dying without benefit for ones family and people,
it would be better to organize a "Vigilante Suicide Squad" or some shit.
Suicidal people get armed up, and sent to known organized crime dens, drug labs, and sent against any grouping of obvious gangbangers and gangester in the streets, to wipe them up.
Take the law into your own hands until you finally go out in a grand blaze sooner or later. And you are making the territory safer for your friends and family, so your death isn't lost for no reason.
The organization need only verify that the targets are actual criminals and coordinate the suicide squads.
The rest is upon the suicidal faggots destroying with hopes that they will die in the near future in honorable battle.

Sure would be better than the police. The police are there only to get paid to act like they are arresting someone. A force that cares more about its life than it does about exterminating crime, is ultimately a useless force when faced with criminals whose determination is as suicidal as the potential suicide squads.

I don't think that most suicidal people care about this world, they might even hate it for fucking them up, they might even want it to end sooner than later.

be very careful with the naming, trade marks and such

Also I really think there are better things then this, despite how interesting it is.

Note the cost of suicide is huge, bigger then people understand which is why it is worth it to help people.