What is the best alternative to MS Office?

What is the best alternative to MS Office?
which is well compatible. ! Compatible !
>LibreOffice and OpenOffice is not compatible.
>The fact that it can be opened does not mean that it is compatible.

>What program should I use? that work will be displayed on all botnets pretty well?

Just get MS office you dumb cunt

I've used libreoffice for 1 year now... I've only ever had minor compatability issues

What are some compatibility problems you've had with OO/Libre?

Its MSOffice that is not compatible with the open document format.

>tfw free subscription to Office forever because was student

try WPS office

JUST PIRATE OFFICE YOU DUMB CUNT
GODDAMN HOW HARD IS TO CLICK THE FUCKING ACTIVATOR AND BE DONE IN SECONDS

>I use Linux
>I do not want botnet

>I use Linux
Well you should've said that from the very beggining.
Use WINE to install Office 2016.
>Botnet
Dont use a microsoft account, there you go little boy.

Not OP, but off the top of my head I've had issues with LibreOffice Writer not saving font size/type in the footer correctly, not saving checkboxes correctly, and Calc doing weird things to rotated textboxes. And this is just basic usage. LibreOffice is buggy shit. Doesn't even tell you when it fails, just silently does something stupid.

>I use Linux
WINE
>do not want botnet
Don't sign in, no botnet activated.

It looks good, I will try it

Who are you quoting nerd
Wps is slow as balls, if you make a slightly complex excel datasheet, power point presentation or word document it will lag hell and back when trying to navitage the files.
Also, its a chinese botnet, look it up.

>Just be a nigger because I am one and I don't give a fuck about society - may everything burn down - I eat chicken, watermelon and never read.

>best alternative to MS Office
Doesn't exist. There is no good FOSS office software available. Just buggy halfway there shit.

>implying piracy isn't an ethical obligation if you care about society

>Comparing piracy to chipmpouts
Why are you even on Sup Forums you dumbfuck?

>Comparing stealing something with niggers.

Are you nigger and got offended?

>Piracy
>Stealing
Let me guess, you also think a pirated game is a lost sale?
Or is the same as stealing a car?

>piracy is stealing
lebaitface.png

niggers also say stealing is not bad because they buy drugs and it's good for them...

of course piracy is stealing, a writter works years for a book - and then you come and download a copy of his book against his will - you read it and then stop giving a shit - you also upload the copy back and encourage others to do the same, while the writer is not getting paid for his effort.

>Oh but it's digital, who cares

You are a nigger for thinking like this.

>But copy is not wrong

Yes it is - if you make a project, work hard on it - and you're ready to monetize it - but I come without you knowing, make a copy of it and monetize it before you - cashing out and leaving you incapable of doing it - it's not stealing according to your negro mentality because you just copied it - what harm can a copy do - we both have the project now.

b-b-but corporations are evil they provide me with services I don't wanna pay for. the websites that profit from piracy are good, sharing and altruistic.

>What is the best alternative to MS Office?
There really isn't one, user.

LO works just fine.
Just don't use OOXML, it's defective by design.

I took a uni class on using the Word and formating the text (free credits desu) and I wrote the final thing in Open Office and I passed with flying colors. OO is good enough for basic text stuff.

Just use LaTeX you dumb autist.

microsoft toolkit

Whenever I make my own documents, I use libre.
When I have to ensure compatibility, I use office in a win7 VM.

Softmaker Office (German)
WPS Office (Chinese)
Both have Linux versions...

Use Office in the browser, it's even more botnet but its the only true crossplatform alternative

Word perfect still exists.

> Getting this defesive over one of the most consumer-hostile corporations
GOOD JOB PAJEET
0.04 RUPEES HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT