Want to order pizza online

>want to order pizza online
>order website is a "web app" without a freedoms-respecting license
>tfw the botnet wants me to starve

Other urls found in this thread:

nonfree.pizza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This has happened to me but not due to autistic license reasons.

I don't install flash on my machines and domino's shit runs on flash

Had to ask my neighbor to let me use their PC to order and got funny looks

Call them. Also nonfree.pizza

>submitting your neighbor's machine to the botnet
You should have gotten more than just funny looks.

Please do not start this again

>have $700 freedoms-respecting laptop
>forced to use $50 phone to order pizza in freedom

It is funny how you freetards think, that you are safe from spying if you do not use mainstream tech.

We have special department established espesially for retard like you, we cherrypick asocials and spy on them regardless, it just needs a little more effort.

Who is "we"? Are you autistic?

"We" as our department, ran by goverment. I am emplyeed in Alabama department. You would cry if you could see all the shit we can dig up on those who try to hide.

Holy fuck if I see this cunt's obnoxious face once more I'm going to piss in the gay-ass apple mini that hosts this shit hole

So is that why you are on Sup Forums?

No, we do not need to directly browse web site for that. I am here just from my personal liking.

nonfree.pizza

That's a girl, you misogynist.

test.com

sounds legit

What are you, gay?

I don't see how that contradicts what he said

Convenience vs. "Security/Privacy"

Find your balance.

>>>/tumblr/

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>$700 can't buy both

if you're telling the truth, you've committed a crime by leaking information about a secret government program to spy on people who are explicitly not doing anything wrong

if you're telling the truth, then "we" know this and your security clearance has already been revoked because "we" see everything

> I am emplyeed in Alabama department.
you sound like an indian.
>yes hello sir I am emplyeed in Alabama department of microsoft we have discovered a virus on your computer

>virus
Wirus*

>We have special department
> I am here just from my personal liking.
>ur department, ran by goverment
>I am emplyeed in Alabama department

What's with all the Prajeets trolling Sup Forums lately? Did they come here to shill and see all the "Prajeet can't program worth a shit" posts and decide to shitpost in retaliation? Did someone install an internet cafe on the designated shitting street? What the fuck is going on here?

>slave to simple decisions like this
>calls themselves "free"

Kek

>Like I'm scared of a bunch of inbred hicks

This, I love free software, but Richard Stallman's 4 freedoms rule shouldn't be applied indiscriminately. Take for example the FSF labeling of distros as nonfree because they package wifi firmware. It's a wifi card not a general purpose computer. If you have the ability to inject packets and listen for packets you have all the control you'd expect from a wifi card with free firmware. Well I seem to be able to inject and listen in promiscuous mode on my nonfree wifi card.

At what point does worry about having the 4 freedoms in a program that you use for 60 seconds to order pizza become user subjugating. I'd say about the point where someone spends more than 60 seconds looking for a free software alternative.

Or take the example that Stallman found a woman who wanted to Netflix & chill and turned her down because of DRM. He could have spawned a load of kids to carry on his crusade, now his ideas will be forgotten when he dies. Not very pragmatic.

He doesn't want to reproduce and contribute to overpopulation.

You should be. They're well armed. These Indians on the other hand spend all their rupees on power to run their shill machines so they can't afford guns.

>If you have the ability to inject packets and listen for packets you have all the control you'd expect
Let's take for example Richard Stallman's Buddha moment, when he was shafted by the printer. He had modified the previous printer to let users know when the printer was jammed, as well as other quality of life improvements.

His new printer, however, ran on nonfree software, so he couldn't add in things such as that. The printer could print, and that was all.

You might not be able to think of something to do with a wifi card's firmware, but you should definitely have the right to regardless.

>not using the Android app

Seriously, the Domino's mobile app is probably one of the greatest things ever. Of course, you can always just call them, but then you miss out on great coupons that allow you to save your neetbux.

I'll start taking Richard Stallman seriously once he installs his own OS.

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!

Kill yourself weeb.

N-no bully pls...