All these ppl who leave their computers on when they sleep

>all these ppl who leave their computers on when they sleep
>complain when windows 10 installs during this time

thats like complaining about someone stealing your car left running while you sleep

What kind of mouthbreathing shitsucker turns their computer off at night?

>room is noticeably 5deg warmer when the PC is running

>not wanting your room icy cold while sleeping

Worrying about your computer installing things by itself whilst you sleep shouldn't be an issue.

If you didn't want your computer installing stuff while you sleep, you wouldn't have updates turned on...which would mean Windows 10 wouldn't auto install.

Wtf pc are you using? Is your room 4x4?

My media machine has been on for almost 300 days straight, I still do not have a $WINDOWS.~BT folder or anything else related to windows 10.

Leaving a computer on 24/7 has nothing to do with anything. If you are dumb enough to leave windows updates on and trust microsoft with 24/7 direct access to your computer then you will have a bad time.

Free your computer from the botnet!

sc delete wuauserv

exactly, just watched nerg gasms break down video of how these updates got pushed thru

each of them were security updates in windows 7, and every one of them installed the same file container with the update program in it.

so for all these autists complaining they should have been looking for that file each time

NVidia 980Ti and yes that's roughly the size of the cuckshed

I just close the lid tbqh

its a standard 10-15 or so sqft room

the PC gets up to about 85F

if its not cool outside (which thankfully moving up north it now is at night) but its noticably warmer

even when its 50s outside, i have all the windows open, windy/drafts, my fan blowing, when i walk into my room with my pc an monitor an TV all on its noticably warmer

and so far the coldest under those conditions is 68F the last few days

but in my last location which had central AIR, my room was always 3-4 deg warmer i had a digital thermestat in my room an if the AC was set to 70 my room would be 73/74

Do people not turn their machines off at nigh nowadays? When did this happen? Why keep it on if you're not using it?

I turn it off because I want complete silence, darkness and as close to 66 f room temp as possible

why cant we just use celsius?

>10-15 or so sqft
>a bedroom
that is a cuckshed

85F is like 30C or sum bullshit

>would be months but the power went out
>looking into a UPS now

it makes less sense when talking about the outside weather considering how little C changes and how little meaning you get from the numbers if you don't know them well

but for computer temps for the same reason I think it's best to use C

90C CPU temp is really hot just like 90F outside temp is really hot, if I convert either one of them they stop meaning anything to me

you don't have to be awake to 'use' your computer

torrents seed, irc stays open so I can read what people were saying, etc.

as for the servers in the basement I've got minecraft, terraria, etc. servers running

>inb4 it's okay if it's a server
servers are just computers

it's also nice to be able to ssh into my computer if I'm away from home

and you can

function convert(degree) {
if (degree == "C") {
F = document.getElementById("c").value * 9 / 5 + 32;
document.getElementById("f").value = Math.round(F);
} else {
C = (document.getElementById("f").value -32) * 5 / 9;
document.getElementById("c").value = Math.round(C);
}
}

>300 days straight

Jesus Christ, you haven't even restarted?

i dont think thats good for the computer