>poolaris?
>zen?
>dual fury x?
>bankruptcy?
>surprise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c438NMOKds4&list=RDc438NMOKds4&ab_channel=MetalGamer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its Bristol Ridge which is desktop Carrizo, and Stoney Ridge being shown for release tonight. Polaris is also going to be teased a bit.

Stoney Ridge is a newish part, and comes in two flavors. One is a binned Carrizo die, 1 module with 3 CU, the other is a new die bearing the same core counts. Super small and super cheap 28nm chip to replace all Cat core based parts. The Excavator module clocks high enough at low power to offset most of the multicore scaling advantage of the 4 core Jaguar unit.

It is *rumored* that a little bit of info on Zen/Summit Ridge will be teased as well, but you shouldn't keep your hopes up for this.

I can hardly watch the Nvidia announcements I sure as hell am not going to be able to sit through this crap.

UP!

If I just keep this open on another monitor will it begin streaming immediately when it starts like any decent service or will the page need a refresh?
I don't use Jewtube streaming ever.

It starts automatically.

Thanks famalam.

I know, AMD show are more cringe

How much vega news will we get?

>amdoomed

The 1070 is perfectly priced, amd needs to come out with something big tonight

#team red

ARE YOU REDY!?

Make me believe amd.

All i want from you is to change Radeon Tech Group to ATI again, ATI was a good name.

I HEAR SOMETHING.

AND ITS GONE

ATi turned to shit when they started selling chips to third party PCB manufacturers and quality control went out the window.

Not only did you have to deal with shit drivers, but assloads of failing ram and gpu from inadequate cooling and shoddy power.

My internet's not very good. Is it actually going?

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=c438NMOKds4&list=RDc438NMOKds4&ab_channel=MetalGamer

>nothing playing

amd's event wont have actos that were hired to scream and yell as the ceo announces new products

yes, nvidia is notorious for planting people at their events to do this... don't believe me? go watch their pascal announcement

Those dies look different, got any ideas what it may be for? Zen? Polaris?

Is there a Twitch stream, YouTube streaming is gay.

looks like a risc V processor to me

Occasional noises, like whoever is in charge at Computex can't stop bouncing the mic against the table, or perhaps someone is slapping cream pies with a raw salmon nearby.

Guys Guys what about this? GTX 970 performance, but for slightly less money? Guys

>le twitch guy

>r9 380
>1440p

i want that monitor

If the 480X is $200 I'm selling my 970 and getting two on release.

>assloads of failing ram and gpu from inadequate cooling and shoddy power.

That was because the 4k series had shit coolers, as I recall.

I'm betting on GTX 980 performance for $200.

I doubt you were born back then, keep reading "back in the time" Double Jew Sissy Ehf Tech biased shit.

In cherry picked benchmarks would by so sweet.

Isn't Sapphire theirs?

It's going down for real!

>nvidia livestream on twitch
>over ~80K viewers

>amd livestream on youtube
>barely 3K

kek

>youtube

lmao wasn't that the kid whose older brother fucked him out of the shit AMD sent because of that sob story shit build for minecraft or something?

Makes sense, Nvidia has more than triple the market share of AMD. Also twitch streaming is more popular among their target audience

Lmao, nvidia's chat was full of kids "check my sick minefortressauto V montages and shills.

1080p 60fps

>OP says 9 EST
>it's almost 10 EST

yes

heavily oced and not even touching 60fps
1080pascal is not the 4k gpu we've been waiting for.
vega with hbm2 is the only way.

>livestream
>music starts playing
>music ends

AMD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

Actually 10AM Eastern.

>needing a 380 to play minecraft
All my what

OP is a moron, it was always 10

oh shit

chinks are here

where were you when nvidia was kill ?

posting in HISTORIC thread

HBM2 will be fucking expensive

that was fucking bad

LAUNCH THE POLARIS!

>AMD

Did you see they way Jan Hesung ran the 1080 launch. With military like discipline. He even yelled at that staff member who fucked shit up. He ran that presentation like he runs the company which is why Nvidia is at a 9 and AMD is at a 0.

It'd play Minecraft on max everything on a 1440p @ 144hz screen.

I'll join you guys for this shit show. It's not like I have a gf, job or life.

We wii music now

SICK BEATS FROM DJ AMD

>yfw all rumors are fake and there is no 480 > 980
>yfw the event is cancelled because AMD is ashamed and have to find how to fix everything

>Immense in my girth, erect I stand tall I am nuclear murderer I am Polaris
Poetic as fuck

I mean right after the Radeon series was announced. ATi cards had insanely high failure rates because the non-reference cards specs were fucked.

The shit still happens like every generation with AMD too just not as bad.

AYY LMAOOOOOOOO

CHING CHONG BITCH

aww yea chink speak

>That chink

xie xie

>slanties

STICKY SHIT RIGHT OFF MODS

A CHING CHONG NIP NONG TO YOU TO LADY

the echoes!

Why the hat designed for the cold on him? Doesn't his GPU provide enough heating for his house?

prease sirence cewwar tewwhone

kek

Who was that chink seamon deamon

>heavily oced and not even touching 60fps

wtf am I reading. 4K over 60 frames. Suicidal AMDkek.

oh god yes, my 4850 idled at 80.

I was PC gaming before DirectX was even a thing faggot.

I don't remember there being an episode of Kermit wanking it in public.

damn...

It's 4 AM here and I'm still alive to see the stream.

Screw Polaris, are we going to see Zen? The CPU market is way more important. The stagnation must end.

THEY PLAYIN THAT AMDUBSTEP

The fuck am I listening to?

WUB

DJ AMD in da house yall!

I CANT HANDLE THE WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

The interposers themselves along with packaging have a raw cost of like $30~ high density HBM stacks combined with the interposer and packaging could easily cost more than the logic die they're feeding.

In a couple years that'll no longer be the case, but thats true with everything. We soldier on and continue improving. That being said 4GB HBM stacks should be fairly high yield as they're the same complexity as 1GB first gen HBM KGDSs.

Here we go

You faggots should stop using the comments section. It's cringeworthy.

Reminds me of children.

>WE'RE IN THE GAME

WE'RE
ON
BROADWAY

All AMD needs to do is bring 970/390 performance with 1x6 pin power connector at $250 or less and they've won the mainstream market. The 1070 is amazing but it's gonna be a high-end near-enthusiast $400 component

AMDead

199$ reshash straight from India

buy my poo

muh dick

PUH-LEASE WELCOME THE GOOK CHAIRMEN