Why the hell did he use this pose? Was jobs really this pretentious and hipsterish back then...

Why the hell did he use this pose? Was jobs really this pretentious and hipsterish back then? God I fucking hate apple and their personality cult, and their "think different" (ironic) bullshit

Why does heliumvoicetechtips use this pose?

Jobs was the original poo in loo CEO before it was fashionable.

He missed bathing in shit so much, he brought a bit of India with him back to the US.

I have no respect for that asshole. Rot in hell, chucklefuck.

We all have that ONE pose, or face, or stance that makes us look like a fucking clod. Pretty sure some photographer told him to "look smart" or some shit and he used it. Just so happens it became iconic.

he was a huge Pepe fan

Quick, someone post Linus YouTube avatar

kek

Name a better marketer in tech history.

>marketer

That is a normal pose for people who have annoying facial hair and rub it when their hands are idle.

Jesus

ok, now you're really making up shit to get mad about.

You do know the "Think Different" campaign was a jab at IBM whose advertisement used "Think".

Later Be OS / computers were named to make you be different and not just think different.

>god i'm a child
>and i can't get pasty my edgy hatred of a machine

>>god i'm a child
>>and i can't get past my religious worship of a moral-less megacorp

Steve introduced me to good UI, far before Linux and Windows did.

That look symbolizes aesthetics.

Jobs was batshit crazy but those really are the people who innovate, and if you really don't think he did then you're just ignorant. The man brought computers to the mainstream more than once, he made competition advance faster than it ever would have without him. He reminds me of Buddy Rich where he took something so seriously that people probably thought he was a psycho dick, which he was, but you can't negate what he actually accomplished

his only real innovation was the ipod. everything else had already been done, he just made the isheep buy it all

bro if you don't think the apple 1 was an incredible moment for computers then I don't know what would convince you

thanks to wozniak, but i'll give jobs credit for promoting it. but after 2000 he just manipulated braindead retards into buying his mediocre shit.

but you act like him recognizing brilliance and possibility isn't genius, it is. Thomas Edison was the same way, yeah he was a thief and a dick, but look at what he's actually responsible for and you have to give them credit for doing what they did. without that huge ego we'd be 10 years in the past

Or, we'd be 100 years in the future.

>we would be several years behind technologically without steve jobs
that's fucking bullshit and you know it.

I'm not talking about what he invented, I'm talking about how many more computers were sold as a result of him, he made technology sexy to average consumers, if it was only ever Wozniak I really can't imagine the late 80s happening the way it did. he was a marketing genius and he could recognize genius and he was smart enough to hoard the geniuses and force them to create

he wasnt the only one that did that