Should I major in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems?

Should I major in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems?

Major in math

neither, get a job. You will be happier in a couple of years.

>Wage slave
>It makes you happy
No it won't, don't follow this retard advice.

emirates is pretty comfy desu

major in botany

I study in a fairly unique program in the US called Informatics which takes information systems and focuses it more on hci.
I think the job market is lucrative if you go with Information Systems and you will be looking at Chad tier office work where CS you may get to work on more exciting projects.

take a business degree instead

Nicely memed

didnt this guy start crying in the middle of world cup

what would you rather work with pajeet and deepak for the rest of your life after a 4 year degree.

7-1

> Implying you won't have to get a job eventually

Everyone ends up a wage slave eventually.

Just don't become one who has student debts on top of everything else.

Yeah, he used to play for Chelsea FC

Try getting non-suicide worthy job without a degree

It doesn't matter. Every computer-related job will say CompSci Bachelor required, but none of them actually care. Your skill is what matters. I know a CIO who makes over 1mil a year. Never went to college. Just super smart.

CIS is CS with less bullshit

Mathematics

Try getting one with one

> non-suicide worthy job
> job
Same thing

You'll have to do this for a living and whatever you do for a living will make you suicidal, if you're a faggot.
When you grow up you'll figure out everyone has to work to pay for shit.

The sooner you figure this out you make a decision to either become an hero or just deal with it

Nice meme.

Explain.

you should go fuck yourself

Just don't fall for the NEET meme. I was a neet for 2 years until I was finally forced to get some pleb job and now I long about being a neet.

you should get down and suck my cock you dumb fucking millennial. more shit posting.

That's a good idea

That's gay, user

I had this exact question myself. I decide the with the computer science meme because the information system seemed more business-like to me (at least at my school I would have had to take economic classes and other dumb shit)

>implying PSG won't win the treble next year

> Implying winning anything in France is noteworthy.

>I dont know what the treble consists of