Your current GPU

Okay Sup Forums, with all the GPU hype right now, lets see what GPU Sup Forums is actually currently running.
>GTX 650

Just got my GTX 960 in the mail yesterday ($140 used)

Running a 390x currently. Waiting it out for AMD to bring out their Vega Dual GPU card later next year if they have one planned.

EVGA GTX 950. For a patient gamer it's been huge value for money. I'm putting hundreds of hours into those 2011-2013 games cranked up to max.

Gtx 680 4gb.

Got it for 50 aud after some retard had his liquid cooler leak all over it. Corroded to hell but it still works fine, had it for a year now

Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X

Its not bad, does what I need it to do. Runs most games on high, maybe some ultra. Definitely not a power house. Probs upgrade to the RX 480 if it's any good.

GTX 750 Ti, going to GTX 1080

R9 Fury Strix :^)

R9 390

>going to GTX 1080

Never adopt tech within the 1st 6 months, you'll get disappointed in the long run.

970 here. probably gonna skip this generation since i realized i dont even play games after i bought it

If it's the Gainward Phantom, I've had mine for years now and it's still very capable. One of the fans is a little finicky so you need to manually set the speed but other than that, it's fine.

R9 Fury Tri-X.

EVGA GTX 680

This aesthetic GTX 960 4GB. Goes very nicely in my all black and white build.

R9 290 reference model, with water cooling

Mine is the gigabyte windforce.

Tempted to oc, but I'm terrified an oc will finally fry it and I'll have to get something new

Upgraded from a Dual SLI GTX 480 machine to one with a GTX 760. They perform about equally and I like to keep the 480 machine around for when it gets cold in the winter as those in SLI make for a great space heater.

Powercolor r7 250

EVGA GTX 670 reference.

Going to upgrade to a 480 aftermarket, probably from gigabyte.

>haven't ever built a rig
>have the money finally
>can't bite the bullet

I'm building a rig before September once I decide between the 1070 or RX 480. Right now my GPU is the Nvidia 9400m 256mb. Thats right, an ancient laptop.

If you mean sometime during the summer, great, but if you're willing to wait until September then at least hold out until Black Friday. It's a free 10-20% in your pocket or tacked onto the rig.

Does September == school? All the more reason to wait. Focus on your studies and game between the semesters. New releases will be out for the holidays anyway.

Shitty Asus R9 290 dcuii

I'm out of school but I'm just choosing to wait because I'm a frugal mother fucker and I don't want to go under 20k in the bank after I build this thing. I probably should wait until black Friday though.

280X

How much of a jump would be to RX 480?

If you can, absolutely do. Plus you'll be ~6 months out from these recent GPU announcements. You'll have lots of tested and reviewed choices out on the market.

a pretty decent perf upgrade, 970 owner here and im considering 2x 480's

Strix GTX970 fell for the meme

GT 730 :(

Will get 750ti soon, I'm on extreme budget.

Since we're at GPUs. Does Sup Forums have a guide for SLI-ing different and unsupported cards?

Sapphire R9 280

runs all the games I play very well. glad I got it.

Damn AMD and their numbering scheme. When I see 480 out of context I automatically assume that it's referring to the GTX 480. How wrong I am nowadays.

660ti with a few capacitors missing
I don't trust overclocking on it but it's been just fine for over a year

Yeah, definitely wait.

Yet to be seen how wrong you are. GTX 480 was a housefire card but a pretty good performer at the time.

GTX 760

GTX 970

9800gt boys

Sapphire R9 380X

Possibly the best GPU I've had in regards to its performance/price ratio. Perfect for all my games at 1080.

Had a gtx 580 just die on me. EVGA replaced it with a 660 TI since the 580 had a lifetime warranty.

GTX 670 with a 3930k

Runs everything that I actually play on High or even Ultra.

Still want an upgrade to play the newest shiny games and then forget about them.

it was cheap, I'm pretty happy with it. may upgrade during the holidays

Evga gtx 960 4gb ssc. Pretty good card, don't know why it gets so much hate. Pic related.

390x

GeForce 210
Just to play Mario from the NES

>because it actually has 4gb and isn't the meme 970

honestly it's a good card.

SLI Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming overclocked to 1600mhz.
Sold one and the other is currently being bid on.
I'll be getting a 1080 and a couple waterblocks.

EVGA GTX 760

670, probably going to buy a 1080.

Same hère
R9 280x
Got a refurbished one for €120, best bang for bucks. Perfect for 1080p gaymen

GTX 780 Ti
Gigabyte Windforce X3 OC with Accelero Black Hybrid cooler
I'm going to buy a 1070 for use until the 1080Ti Classified comes out
The 780Ti can't handle 4K anymore and it is gimped as fuck

MSI GTX 960 2gb

just werks, but I'll upgrade later this year and sell it on ebay for about $115-ish

7770. Had gigabyte, had to RMA it for like 3 times, after 4th recieved ASUS. Hope it will last long enough, preventing me on spending money for VGA every several years...

GTX 770 4GB 2way sli

R9 270 here, the new 480 is looking mighty tempting

Go 1070 which is more powerful of a titan x
Don't believe the words of amd, comparing 2 cards vs 1 is just stupid and it means they have no good cards coming

Man, I hate everything about this picture. What a disgusting build.

>baby's water cooling kit
>internal sound card
>buying a 4K monitor for a 780 ti

And you're gonna buy a 1070 to hold you over for 5 months until another card comes out? Lmao.

Running a GTX 660ti. It's okay for now

Going to get a GTX 1080 around christmas time. By then the price will have dropped

I know that feel, m8. It's a painful one, but it gets the job done at 1080@60Hz.

>baby's water cooling kit
If you're actually bothered by this, you must be on the intense end of the autism spectrum. If they work, they work. Who gives a damn about the slightest bit of noise? Mine does just fine.

>internal sound card
Doesn't Sup Forums rave on about these constantly, and how they're basically a staple part since all onboard audio is apparently trash?

>buying a 4K monitor for a 780 ti
Actually can't argue there, that is pretty retarded.

I will never trust Nvidia again, not after seeing the 7970 go from worse than my 670 to being as good as a 780Ti.

R9 380x. Not sure why but it keeps saying my drivers are up to date even though I don't download any new drivers manually or through a program. It's annoying.

Running 2 XFX Radeon HD 7970

>ctrl F "gtx"
>27 hits

>ctrl F "r9" "r7"
>14 total

Thought there'd be more AMD here

Radeon HD 7850 Asus DirectCU II

Bought it 4 years ago still going strong. Hopefully ganna upgrade to the 480 after other coolers come out. It's a shame Pitcairn only supported GCN 1.0 throughout it's life span.

I know, its not a custom loop. I'm going to change that for the 1080Ti.

I had a Titan X before, but its also shit for 4K. I won't spend much until ME:Andromeda makes it worth it.
>5 months
No, around February 2017. I won't buy it before Andromeda is released or almost on the market. Also no Fail Edition for me, I want the Classified version. The 1070 gives me time and more VRAM.
Its still decent for 1080p or even 2K. But it lacks VRAM for 4K. I can max BF4 without MSAA in my resolution, but games like Witcher 3 won't even run on Ultra-Low (30-40 FPS).

I was thinking of getting a used 980Ti, but they still want 450 € for them, considering a NEW 1070 will be around 429 € I buy the new one with full warranty, driver support and more payback when I sell it later.
I don't care, he should provide me a cooling solution that can keep my Ti cool @1.2V on 1306 Mhz. Thats impossible. The Arctic Hybrid thing was cheap for me and I have 62° max under full load while being quieter than the stock cooler.

I bought the Ti later as I stated, the only other option was a GTX 970 and I think trash belongs in the trashcan and not my PC. This card may be a plasma heater (350W power target) but AMD doesn't do better and it supports Gsync.

Gigabyte R9 390x
No problems so far. It's a bit loud but I play with headphones.

still more than enough for the game I play

I also run a secondary GT 530 for Borderlands 2 PhysX. FPS won't drop below 50 instead of 30 before.

Hoping the RX 480 is good enough to upgrade to from my old 7870, otherwise, probably going to get a 1070...

Radeon HD 7670M

It's shit.

XFX R9 290
Very happy with it

>970
i only play unreal tournament 99 and shitpost.
works well

980ti

buyers remorse i just got it at the beginning of this year.

waiting for vega to replace my asus 290
>94c under load

Gigabyte R9 280x. Good enough.

gtx 1080 in my main pc
2x gtx 780 in my spare pc

planning a couple new builds later this year (because tax deductions) but haven't settled on specs yet, probably keep the 1080 and go polaris or vega

R9 390.
Not planning to swap it out until I see what Vega has to offer and if any future games plan to take advantage of the gpu power it might have. That and see how well Zen will be compared to my aging i7-4770k.

Sapphire R9 390 Tri-X. Won't be upgrading until the 1080Ti when I actually care about 1440p/4k

>mfw polaris mobile gpus soon
How bad did i fuck up?

What temps?

really bad.

msi r9 390x at 1150/1750 +50mv

the 390 is such a beautiful card for what you get. I will skip this polaris/pascal generation and buy in when 16/14nm is more refined.

Gtx 680, still werks great

Why 780 SLI in a "spare" PC?

Sell them and get a second 1080 later.

980ti here, plays all my shit at 70fps + at 1440p, literally no reason to upgrade.

Gonna wait about 2-3 years to decide what i'll buy then. Or depending if I graduate and get a job, whichever comes first

Hardware ages very quickly, you still have a very good card.

750 ti master race here

The 390 temps depend on actual load. Assuming full load i.e. Furmark or Unigine Heaven benchmark it goes to 80 C. Any attempt to OC decently [i.e. 10% improvement] causes it to climb to 90 C where it's not worth while to run because of thermal throttling which degrades performance to about 6% improvement for a 10%+ clock boost and a 20% boost to power consumption.

It's this SKU I have. R9-390A-8DFR

R9 380 and updating to the RX 480 8GB soon as they hit. That price/performance is just too good to pass up.

>PREVIOUSLY
2x Titan X.
>CURRENT
2x 1080s.

GTX680 2GB. Been using it for 1440p gaming and while I had to RMA it once, MSI support gave me no trouble replacing it.

Might go for an RX480 when it releases later this month, but waiting on actual performance numbers and final pricing (from the stores) before commiting to it.

waiting for poolaris 11.
or maybe zen apu.

980ti strix

GTX 970 Meme Card.

plays everything I throw at it, so I'm satisfied for the moment.

OP of this post here. I never go above 70c at 75% fan speed (3500RPM). I intensive games as well and have pretty good airflow. Very great card.

Ah yes. I am 'with it'. I play the video gems with the hip young kids.
How do you do, fellow video gems?

Jesus christ how horrifying.

2x EVGA 780 SC