"Hey user, i'm just going down the street to get a $20 chip placed in my right hand

"Hey user, i'm just going down the street to get a $20 chip placed in my right hand.

Can you believe it! It's only $20.
It tells you the time, tracks your blood pressure, and even tells you if your organs are having problems! How awesome is that!!

Baby's get it for free. I'm definitely giving my baby one, he won't be on his iPad so much!

You should get one user! We can call each other."

I'm sorry we no longer take credit card or cash at mcdonalds. Do you have a google chip by any chance?

Okay user, your resume looks good... Just as a formality I have to ask, you have a chip, right?

...What do you mean you... Okay, well, we'll get back to you. Please send in the next applicant.

>Baby's
baby's what? and who is 'baby'? and how did you get here and why am I naked?

Why would they need this chip when a smartphone is a far superior spying device?

We call 3 year olds babys.

3 year olds know how to use ipads more then my 54 year old dad.

>...What do you mean you... Okay, well, we'll get back to you. Please send in the next applicant.

This is already happening with smartphones and facebook. Having a physically irremovable implant is somewhat worse, but not that much.

Your body is the last thing you have bro. Once they have everyone connected.

It's over.

you won't be able to move your fingers without them knowing

Oh my gawd user you r so funny. What is your chip ID?

Wait... You don't have one? user you're such a weirdo

>he uses a chipdroid that he """"rooted""""
>he can't afford an iChip

When reading spooky things like these feels good to live in a shithole living five years into the past where 4g coverage is almost zero and everyone has moto g 1st gens.

And then feels like shit when trying to get tech because of $999 in shipping fees from everywhere but China.

Please stop posting these scary things.

I want to just give in to the botnet but you guys are freaking me out.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Don't give in, user. DON'T GIVE IN!

Sorry to be a christfag but...

Revelation 13:16-17King James Version (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

There's literally 7 billion people on the planet with a chip inside of them (that's 99% of people on the fucking planet). Nobody gives a fuck about you stop complicating your life because you're scared of a 1/7000000000 chance of someone "invading" your privacy, fuckheads.

>Those who understand the first beast to denote a worldly power, take the second to be also a persecuting and assumed power, which acts under the disguise of charity to the souls of men.
>a worldly power
>disguise of charity
Guys shit what the fuck?

t. Schlomo NSAberg

guys if you're hooked into the power grid they can fucking know your power usage. guys if you buy a car you have to have a license plate AND a state id with your face and address on it. They can track you anywhere.

believe it or not but people actually enjoy being a part of a seemingly benevolent system, the whole microchip in your skin thing isn't inherently bad and can even benefit you. we just have to pay close attention to what they're doing. I hate this luddite shit every time it happens.

Make it so that I can connect my brain to the interwebz and even tinfoilhat geeks will want it.
Thank me later

Yeah I think the capabilities of integration far outweigh the privacy concerns, we just need more Edward Snowdens to police it. I have faith that the Democratic power of literally the entire human race being online in about 5 years will outweigh the possible abuses. if you connect all of us how can they really have any control

Fiction

isn't it easier to just develop some sort of "virus" and "vaccine" for this?

Make the virus real deadly and people will take that vaccine real quick, very few conspiracy theorists will refuse

I for one would like to be tagged, if my car goes into a ditch/lost in the woods /kidnapped, I'd like to be found

Yeah but it's not about what you want, user.

Nowadays we spend up to $1100 for tracking devices. If they can somehow manufacture a way of tracking people without them noticing just because they don't even "own" a product, like a chip in this case, I think they would, rather than have to convince the population with nice extras. I think people would sooner take a vaccine than take a chip that can do cool things.

If thought crimes weren't a thing I wouldn't care about privacy.

You could probably get a libre non-botnet chip that has a chip ID, or say that you're allergic to chips and the last time you tried getting one it almost lead to your arm getting ampuated

There's already a community that implants themselves called the "grinders". Look them up.

I'm a fatass, could I get a small GPS unit implanted inside the layer of fat I have?

This. Certain human behaviors are wrong, such as putting ketchup on bananas. That should be penalized. But with this new hate speech concept where trying hard to convert people to ISIS is the equivalent to being concerned about mass immigration in europe, there's no need to give these people the power to fiddle with us.

>shithole living five years into past where 4g coverage is almost zero
You are kidding right? We don't have 3g here

>convert people to ISIS
you do realize that ISIS is not a religion, right?

That was a horrible analogy user

Yeah, word wronging.

it's more that it doesn't matter if they can track you. It's impossible to actually control the world, you can control money and power still but not information anymore, Hitler can't happen in a truly educated society because the 7 billion people are always more powerful than 11 people in the illuminati or something.

it's not really, people have every reason to be paranoid, the paranoia is what eventually fixes it, the technology has basically nothing to do with it and you couldn't outlaw it regardless. I think about all of the horrible shit governments have done simply because no one ever knew about it and then I think about the program and prism and we knew about it faster than any other similar instance in history, people are getting way better at uncovering shit, much faster than they can get better at hiding it

You're forgetting about the millions of students that are eating up narratives that will turn them into violent individuals pursuing the same goals. I don't look at a college nowadays and say "oh, what an educated society".

Only criminals don't have chips.
Why don't you want to be tracked? Are you a criminal?

Your moms a fictitious whore you devil worshiping faggot

My new chip is connected directly into my central nervous system.
If I want to Google something all I need to do is think it!
Isn't that cool!

Imagine being born a normalfag, blissfully unaware of everything and just going along with the crowd with every new fad

Retard alert

You mean to tell me that not having a chip will keep the women away?
I used to have to say something strange to get the airheads to stop fucking talking to me.
This is great!
Any wizards out there would be psyched for this

im not payin for dis shit, free or gtfo

it's babies not baby's you ape, he was mocking you

baby baby baby ooohhh

Someone is mad, classic Christfag, "believe me or burn in hell."

This isn't technology, anyway.

Can you faggots not.

whats wrong

Burn then you nigger loving jew

I just hate it when nerds fight

Revelation is spoopy
People only take it seriously because of how much normal sense the rest of the new testament makes. It's kind of like
>Well shit, you've given me reason to trust you so far so alright, we'll keep this around for when we need it

Make them explosive, so that you get instantly sentenced to death if you do something wrong.

YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE, DO YOU ?!?

Yes, it was a bad analogy. There's a big difference between a government and some private entity having an access your data.
I mean, government having too much liberty in this manner is bad, but some unsupervised corporation free to do what they want? That's a completely new level of "bad".

And then suddenly, you see all the prophecies unfold around you.

you could actually argue that companies are going to care about what consumers think about them more and more, the too big to fail banks and chemical companies already exist and have for 100 years, they've been able to literally do whatever they want and hide it, they're losing the ability to control information and mislead people, it's not there yet but all of the logic leads towards it. I mean what is your alternative? the best we can do is hold powerful entities accountable and get as much information as we can, which we're doing. I just honestly don't understand how a chip will change any of that.