Is there something like a ThinkPad of smartphones?

Is there something like a ThinkPad of smartphones?

I.e. can buy it second-hand/refurb for a couple hundred bucks, it's durable, has reasonable performance, commonly breaking parts can be replaced by myself, is well compatible with free software operating systems (cyanogenmod or so?), can overall be used for 5+ years?

I'm dreaming, right? It's not how the smartphone market works?

Xperia

I presume you're joking and they're the shittiest, or something? Because I remember hearing them to be pretty shitty.

I'm an absolute smartphone noob so don't expect me to get any jokes.

I wonder if a Fairphone would be worth it.

>I.e. can buy it second-hand/refurb for a couple hundred bucks, it's durable, has reasonable performance, commonly breaking parts can be replaced by myself, is well compatible with free software operating systems (cyanogenmod or so?), can overall be used for 5+ years?
It's really not about thinkpad or any modern laptop.

Xperia Z3 user here.
Never had any problems :)

A fairphone is about twice as thick as my Xperia Z3. It's a fucking brick :|
However i never tried it long enough to say if it's robust or not.

Chinkphones.

My Lumia 435 was cheap as fuck (maybe $100?), has a replaceable screen and outer shell, and decent performance.

The only problem is it's a windows phone - I don't know if you can load another OS onto it, and I haven't tried.

nexus 4/5 most probably

My z3 compact crashed spontaneously lying on table
Sony have good software, bad hardware

lumias are great phones with a bad os

N900
ARA

Buy nexus, flash custom

Nexus 5. Only problem is no replaceable battery and no expandable storage

Blackberry 9700 bold

No expandable storage could be a problem. Battery can be replaced easily though not directly. Then again I haven't meant many people switching batteries.

LG phones are p good

I just replaced by nexus 5 battery retard.
Why talk shit for.

Nexus 5 or 5x

Nexus 5

Uh... Xperia Z5 is one of the best android phones you can buy. It's been out for a while, should get replaced this year. Assuming it's the Z6 or 7, it will be again one of the best Android phones out there.

I think it's a lot like (newer) thinkpads. But the Black and sleek
>Not too thin
>Top notch components, at least 3GB of ram, but it would be best to straight off have 4GB.
>Vanilla Android (Like Moto phones)
>Option of having a keyboard that attaches to the back and slides down

It doesn't need to be complicated, just a normal black smartphone with everything made well. It can cost a lot but they can market it with the Thinkpad, bundle it with the computer and furiously test that it works 100% with it and companies will of course buy it.

>ThinkPhone

You should obtain a job at Lenovo and make it happen, user.