Why is it so sexy?

Why is it so sexy?

Truly disgusting.
Better dead than red.

It's a gaming videocard.

Never ever have I seen a mainboard, graphics card or case in blue. Is everyone on the ASUS RoG hypetrain.

Is there an official release date for the EVGA 1070/1080 yet?

>one font for evga
>one font for nvidia
>one font for classified
Its really ugly desu and 'classified' just makes it edgy

Bitfenix case
MSI PCmate
sapphire toxic

red is easier on the eyes in a darkroom

>i lie on the ground in a dark room and use a flashlight to stare through the plastic panel in my xxxtreme gaymer case at the gpu

Why is computer parts dark colored when dark colors absorb more heat?

Do you leave your shit out in the fucking sun or something?

Nice front plate

Xfx makes the best, not gaymer looking cards

>not gaming outside during the summer

>amd poorfags will claim the 480 is better

My EVGA looks similar, dual fan, all black, no BS-looking molding.

Because it's all looks and no game.

literary

>first shitpost on thread
>it's a nvidiot
>bashing on amd

He has a point though.

AMD has been behind the curve for a while now. My only hope is they survive so the NVidia stuff doesn't get out of hand price wise.

blue guts are the lga 1155 era.
90% of lga 1150 mobo are red.

The vapor-x with backplate is simply perfect aesthetically , too bad it aint holding up against newer gpu. almost bought an used one last week for my guts. now waiting for an all black 1070/480

nowadays if you want something unique looking, you have to do it yourself. Whip out the spray cans and masking tape and go ham.

I also think DFI should comeback with more Lanparty boards and go full RGB on them. All those colours + all those colours. Too bad they are balls deep in corporate anus.

This must be running real cool dude

the 680 classy was literal perfection

Their 390 is pretty hawt

Nvidia swuloges on suicide watch?

> SLI fingers

hello, Maxwell 2.0, 2004 is calling and wants its technology back.

I'd be ashamed to put that in my computer.

user that's lewd.

Gigabyte do that for motherboards

It looks like shit that's why they stopped

Vapor-Xes are good shit, I loved my 5870. Hoping for an RX 480 Vapor-X

The Baron Karza of technology.

So it's mainly because it's properly built. These new cars are really well designed. Instead of the stupid plastic bs farings which were completely ineffectual.

>Dx12
>Relevant at all before 2018.
Sure thing bud, enjoy playing memes of the singularity.

It's not.

EVGA fucked up their 10xx ACX cooler design.

It's like a fisher price video card

That is pure sex... I just wish I could justify the cost. Even the 1070 version is more than I need for blender and premiere.

Is so beautiful

bump

>t. Ezekial Steinberg

Fuck you

June 10th.

How are people posting quad SLI benchmarks already for the 1080 if it's not released yet?

because
meme > performance

Red looks ugly. I want to buy a EVGA 1080 SC. Hopefully microcenter stocks that shit soon.

I was just at Micro Center today. Not even any signs about GTX1080 coming soon or anything. I did pick up some off brand arduinos for literally retarded prices. 5$ for a Arduino Uno, 7$ for a Arduino Mega 2560

My microcenter in cincinnati had a fucking release party for them...opened an hour early

Well I guess the Westmont IL store just sucks then

I have to drive 2.5 hours to get to it too ;_;

Difference, I wasn't a retard that bought one.

They sold out in minutes user, all you had to do was check the website and enter Westmont for the location.

IL bro here too, though I live like 20
Minutes from that store.

Black absorbs more light which 'heats' it up, as opposed to white which reflects. They don't absorb heat more efficiently, that's related to the specific heat of the material and not the color.

I don't give a shit what my computer components look like.

Function >>>>>>>>>>> Form

I wish there was a Microcenter down in Peoria. I'm surprised that the prices are actually good and they have a ton of electronics stuff as well. Way better than fucking radio shack. I wish I could just drop in there for parts for projects and not have to wait for shipping from Digikey or eBay or Amazons.

>too bad they're balls deep in MONEY
Yeah, I too want DFI to go bankrupt chasing the shitty low margin consumer market.

>I also think DFI should comeback with more Lanparty boards and go full RGB on them.
Oh, it's retarded...

I'm an Apple fan, how my computer components look is how I determine my self worth.

Form >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Function

I have my PC standing on my desk without side-covers. I get a great feeling of satisfaction when I get in front of it and see all its glorious guts(especially great kama cross, which looks kind of like a V8). So, form matters at least a bit. If you retarded autist like me.

Is it 2017 already? Wow, I was sure it was 2016.

Best looking card on the budget? This.

I really like the adapter thing to move the 8pins
Makes cable management look ao much nicer. Will prob buy it just for that part.

damn that card looks pretty af

Is it weird that I want to fuck this GPU?

Not at all. Don't get any cum into the vaporchamber tho

Daily reminder.

XFX disables voltage editing. You can't over clock XFX cards. Do not buy XFX cards.

Source: I bought XFX 7870.

Miss this little guy, it's a shame he died.

Can't wait for a dual fan RX480

mine is still going strong, its a shame it doesnt have 1.5GB VRAM

wew every day i come to these threads to see just how bad amdfags will try to justify their inferior cards. Fun times we live in.

Mah nigga, was just about to post this. Glad I bought one

Does the matching color pattern gives you extra fps or something?

I think it makes women think that his penis girth is a half inch bigger.

EE in training here

It's because black bodies actually radiate the most heat so it cools itself a bit more efficiently

Heat emission depends on color, surface (the rougher the better, because more surface area) and the material itself