What makes you the best fit for this job position?

>what makes you the best fit for this job position?

>Applying for a position that doesn't require multiple technical interviews.

>why should we hire you?
>what is your biggest weakness?
>what do you do in your spare time?

>applying for positions

Why even ask that?

They have to make sure your pastimes are age appropriate.

oh dear

>Why even ask that?
When you apply for shit jobs you get asked questions like that.

They want to know if you have a gf or a virgin neckbeard who can devote full time to work

I have three kids and I'd pretty much be your slave.

having gf means you're probably not autistic and you won't pull an elliot rodger on their workplace 10 seconds after being fired

Once, I had Sup Forums and a job application open in 2 separate tabs. Was going to respond to someone and I accidentally uploaded a Pepe as my resume.

What is a decent celery?

I have a passion for concise, performant code that is conducive to your work environment and products, and I believe that my portfolio and education reflect that passion.

My greatest weakness is that I tend to lose focus on projects unless I am making consistent progress. To counter this, I like to always remind myself, at the end of the day, of my purpose and what function my projects serve. It definitely helps if I am paired with a "big picture" person, or someone who can focus on the end result of a project so that I can focus on detail oriented work.

How did I do, Sup Forums?

>if you don't know that then why am I here?

Junior Java Programmer/10

HA

THAT'S WHAT I WANTED

>working at a staffing agency
>some asshole sends me a picture of pepe
>not even rare
>into the trash it goes

I've done hiring before... those questions are just to get you talking so that we know if your personality will fit with the team.

What are some personality red flags?

I feel like I've been rejected because I lie and claim I do gay shit like gardening.

I'd imagine that they take solitary past times as a red flag, they want someone they can be sure is sociable but not so much a party animal, that they're constantly late to work/hungover etc.. the biggest red flag though is short answers, an interview should be a conversation

Took a business class and their biggest Proptip was to exaggerate but not lie, don't ever EVER lie.

Talk about gaymes, talk about how you enjoy ricing desktops, talk about whatever. If you have social ability you could talk about anime, even, but if not then you were domed from the start even if you talked about normal things like sports or fishing.

Tl;dr don't lie, don't be socially inept, exaggerate within your boundaries

*Protip
*doomed

Fuck touch screen typing

Not being able to complete sentences, low talking, not making eye contact. Being nervous is one thing but being weird is another.

Also, having never done anything wrong, not being able to think of a mistake or even something great that you've done.

Being overly agreeable will definitely get you passed over. Don't be too eager.

>claim I do gay shit like gardening.
That's like saying you do "programming".

At least try to sell it, like "I grow heirloom vegetables. Currently have tomatoes and carrots, with squash on the way."

I already have experience with large scale data processing in the NLP domain, and I have a history of delivering high quality results on time.

Now, why should I accept a job with your company?

>Video games
Into the trash

>do you know you need to stand for 8 hours
>did you work before
>do you have problems with your spine
>what are those scars on your hands
They never called me back

You sound like a liability, desu.

I wouldn't hire you either.

I explore oriental television and interactive art.

This question implies i know all about the other candidates.

>so what do you do besides video games, user?

Anime, that's what I said first.

>Name three of your biggest defects
I-I work t-too hard s-somet-times...

Im having an interview tomorow. First there will be some roleplaying to see how I handle certain situations, than I need to make a case (don't know what thats going to be) and finally there is a personal conversation.
These new age companies are getting weirder by the year.

>Don't you think you're a little old to be watching japanese kids cartoons?

>tfw you have to submit proof that you've had a gf for security purposes

>where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Yeah, but I also read independend japanese graphic novels. Horihone Saizou's Niku no Ana was magnificent and absorbing.

They will never ask you this, they will just judge you silently

Please don't say the name of some books, cringy as fuck

If you show them any hint that you can't work in a team it'll be a huge red flag.
Solitary hobbies that are challenging and show your desire to grow mentally or physically are ok but you should complement that saying you play in some amateur sports team.
Don't talk for too long or give simple answers, just try to be normal.

t. Accountant who's had to deal with too many HR niggers

i never know how to answer that question.
how the fuck am I supposed to know whether or not I die of liver failure or get murdered by a nigger?

Did you get the job?

I can smell the bullshit. Try to sound more human.

>Here, working with you guys :D
that wasn't so hard you autist

Why gardening? Say something manly. Even if you are a femanon say something manly so they don't picture you in a skirt sniffing flowers like a faggot.

Have the balls and say that you are going for their position, make it sound like they will be the tards if they are still in that position after 5 years and making no progress.

What's wrong with gardening while wearing a skirt?

If you show up to the interview in drag and wearing a rainbow bracelet, you're guaranteed a job because of quotas.