Is Korean transhumanism technology related?

Is Korean transhumanism technology related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujYyE0lfSUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

arin isn't a camel asshole

You mean a large amount of surgery and makeup to assimilate ?

FLAT

at least nobody will think its weird when my son hits his teenage years and wants to play with those plastic dolls

she has a camel toe tho

Yeah, yet another advantage of Asian women. How can they be so perfect?

marry 7
fuck 8
kill 4

plastic surgery meets the assembly line senpai

idiot

I personally find South Korean ideal aestheticism a different kind of disturbing to other Asian nations.

I don't know user. I prefer they less tacky look though.

those shoes are blowin my mind

404 ass not found

found the black individual

japs > coreans

Said no one ever

she looks way more nip than gook

>Implying
Also nice digits

Respectable

I'm white
still missing, no matter how hard they engage in lordosis

Maybe you're into twinks

Was relating to my point of finding Koreans ideal creepy, but Hana Kanazawa there is more along the lines of attractive.
Plus one here, I find Koreans culture abhorrent.

i just did nerd

200 OK Ass Found
youtube.com/watch?v=ujYyE0lfSUk

Why was the clock included in the frame? Is there a significance to it being almost 4?

Holy shit they all look the same, lmao.

Why do these kpop girls always look exactly the same?
Do they all go to the same plastic surgeon and he only knows how to make that same face?
All the kpop groups look the same, all the girls look the same, all their music has the same overproduced blandness because they all use the same producers and the girls themselves do nothing but dance and look pretty.

And in 6-8 months, nobody will talk about them because they're old and busted, and the kpop shitters are already masturbating to the new hotness, and they all look the same too.

Japs > Koreans > Koreans without make up > Koreans without plastic surgery

Literally where? There's no ass

I want to live in a country that deports all women who haven't had at least 60% of their body perfected through plastic surgery.

Jesus Christ she has like 12cm heels and still no lordosis ass

Exactly

does being a trap count as 'transhumanism'?

transhumanism is inherently technological so yes.

It does kind of suck though that they really only embrace one kind of body mod. You know there's gotta be some people who live there that wish the cosmetic surgery industry was good at tails or horns or some shit.

When it comes to body image there's this weird problem where advertising to the majority becomes self re-enforcing. The cosmetic industry does demographic research and then markets towards the largest demographic the most aggressively, since it's the most profitable. Other beauty norms are seen as less profitable, therefore get less marketing. Less marketing means less exposure, which means loss in membership and a growth in the dominant beauty norm. Less membership also means whatever surgical procedures or implants come with a specific aesthetic or lifestyle start to cost more, which also drives people into whatever fashions have higher adoption, since those will have lower prices. More adoption means more marketing and the cycle continues.

Really the only way to fix this is from the inside on the manufacturing and service level. Make it more expensive to do centralized production installation, and less expensive to do ad-hoc on-demand stuff and there will no longer be a dis-incentive to customize yourself outside of the norm.

gfycat.com
/NaughtySkinnyChital#?speed=0.7

Yes. Any use of technology that improves the human condition (esp. one that transforms or operates on the body) counts as transhumanism.

The rest of transhumanist thought flows logically from this.

certainly "made" in Korea.

look at any before and after surgery pictures and they all end up with the same face.

brb...

>Posting two pictures of the same person
The first one is clearly her before plastic surgery

Why does asia insist on making their women dress and act like school children? It's fucking creepy.

To your first part: probably because they try too hard with all the surgeries. Imo it's creepy. I mean, they look okay I guess, but they fit in the uncanny valley sometimes.

if you don't want to fuck schoolgirls you're literally just fucking gay and you should kill yourself

i lost all interest in kpop after crayon pop blew up except for a few old guard artists like boa, shinhwa, and very few of the newer ones that are actually good like exo.

everything else that i've heard, and i give most of it a shot, is complete fucking trash.

>2 km heels
>Still no ass
Man, you're really delusional

based nigger

YEAH WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH ASIA DOING THAT THING

me when boa on radio

perhaps this is more suited to your refined tastes

more like absolutely kimchi

The same reason why naughty Catholic schoolgirls exist.

People think faux innocence in adults in sexy.
This isn't new or limited to the continent of asia

it's just about evoking a sense of youth. stop overthinking this, you fucking autistic retards.

>this thread
THANK YOU BASED Sup Forums

White women simply cannot compete.

is that you acolyte

>korean women thread
>posts japs

This is so photoshopped that it hardly even counts a photograph.

The lighting on the blue one's face doesn't even match.

no

To me it feels creepy in the sense of heavily manufactured vanity to the point of that uncanny valley. Most no longer resemble anything like what they began as.

Why do betas love azn wimmin so much, m8?

How can you even tell?

unless you mean they don't look like the show business Korean women?

>how can you even tell
try looking in the bottom right corner