Good lord, what will macfag hipsters think of next?

Good lord, what will macfag hipsters think of next?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/apple-product-placements-in-tv-and-movies-2012-8
youtube.com/watch?v=nfHuZ5qrYX4
youtu.be/talcGAOj9YQ?t=27s
youtube.com/watch?v=oDe9_c8QAM0
youtube.com/watch?v=GsiXfW75598&list=PLbzCvuuGxqNv55po5eCPtH9bAtjrk6KD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yet another $350bn world-changing company :^)

Rat Race

>I will invent human "hamster wheel"
>This exists

but why?

You can't stop on a treadmill

probably just to make an otherwise boring thing (a walking desk) look nicer/more interesting.

i agree this has gone too far in the "more interesting" dimension and lost some of its functionality (what if a taller person wants to use that desk? and adjust the screen? it looks like it's pretty much at the limit), but if this is the first time you've seen someone do something illogical just because it made them happy, then i can't even imagine how young you must be.

You don't need electrical power for it.

Autism, the post.

here
a lot of walking desks are designed in such a way that they stop if you're not moving. i could look around for details but they're fully built solutions - it looks a lot like a treadmill but the belt is lower to the ground (probably for some good reason), there's no incline adjustment that i'm aware of, the speeds are ratcheted way way way down (it's hard to work at even ~3mph), etc...

>Implying apple isn't paying him to use a macbook
> Implying facebook was made in a mac
Keep dreaming son.

>one of the world's richest men needs Apple's shill money
think before you post

>anime
>calls others autistic

Wew

>>Implying apple isn't paying him to use a macbook
do you actually think apple reaches out to people and pays them to use their products?

I just googled to check my own assumption and found businessinsider.com/apple-product-placements-in-tv-and-movies-2012-8

Apple doesn't even pay for product placements, the way you see ham-fisted product placements with MS and whatnot ( youtube.com/watch?v=nfHuZ5qrYX4 & youtu.be/talcGAOj9YQ?t=27s just to name a few). They'll give out products for placement, but it goes without saying that when MS pays for someone to "bing" a search term on a mobile phone, they send a device for that spot as well.

and even though /o/ isn't Sup Forums, we just have to see some even more cringeworthy product placement: youtube.com/watch?v=oDe9_c8QAM0

more microsoft product placement
youtube.com/watch?v=GsiXfW75598&list=PLbzCvuuGxqNv55po5eCPtH9bAtjrk6KD0

does nobody from microsoft get involved to make sure the product placement isn't totally over the top? or do they get involved and this is what happens?

if i was making hardware and i wanted to use product placement (I have trouble imagining myself in this position, but setting aside the grimy feeling), I would do everything in my power to make it understated. I realize that would mean less time for the audience to watch Windows 8 Metro animations, but it'd be a hell of a lot better than this nauseating stuff.

fyi his mac runs arch

i can't communicate just how little i care, but is there any basis for this claim?

also, why do i have to ask for proof? why do i need to pull teeth when someone makes a claim to get the evidence of the claim you're making?

never mind. i googled "zuckerberg arch" and all i'm seeing are results about "architecture" and "arch-rival google".

checked and keked

this

Those videos really make you wonder why people hate Apple so much while Microsoft exists.

Microsoft is so far down the “shitty” end of the spectrum that hating on them is beating on a dead horse

This is what I was thinking.

Yes you can.

Non-electric treadmills exist.

these videos don't even make me hate microsoft that much. microsoft *actually* killed netscape with internet explorer at a fragile time in the web's history. they did serious harm.