Fite me

>little Casio bitch
No thanks, would be too easy

+1

The old girl goes alright

>Full keyboard

Now that's a proper calculator

Ti89 emulated on my phone.

Honestly I rarely need a calculator, i can divide by most numbers under ten pretty easily in my head, addition and subtraction are easy, multiplication too.

If I ever need to be exact on anything and I'm not at my workstation then i just use my phone.

Wolfram Mathematicaâ„¢ is the only calculator I need

My nigga

i could never cheat on her

And you think no one else in this thread can do 10/2 in their head or what?

RPN master race.

my bae

TI Nspire CX Cas Masterrace.

I'm almost inclined to think that, given the present company

To anyone who is mathematically literate 240/15 or 1083/72 is every bit as trivial as 10/2

I know you liked how it opened.

This thing is like a cheating machine in itself. I borrowed my roommates CAS version of this on a few exams, it makes everything almost too easy.

Fucking calculators man

smooth like butter

>not running GNU+linux and LibreOffice on your calculator

Not if you forced it over and over then it became a catapult throwing erasers.
Great fun.
From satisfying to enjoying.

I took a good care of mine. Over time it became slower, rather than faster. It was barely moving in the end of it's days.

Installing a stronger spring made it so it would fly at least a feet up in the air when opened.

There's mods for everything. :3

The design of that calculator is shit, I prefer the android one.

Upgraded.

I seriously wished Keyboards did this as well.
Why they opted for not having a period on the fucking numpad is something I'll never understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwh0KH-ICCw

>Scientific
Love the Casio's build quality, buttons, screen, speed, and the fact it's more accurate than the Ti-36.
However, admit the Ti-36's button layout is a more efficient use of space and less cluttered.
Casio = Ti-36

>Graphing
Not as familiar with the nSpire, but the Ti-89's still significantly faster for me with graphing, tables, etc.
The buttons on the Ti-89 also feel so much better than the nSpire.
But the nSpire runs larger calculations significantly faster, has dat screen, and the more intuitive input templates.

However nSpire's buttons feel like shit. Takes ages to boot up and get to scratchpad compared to other calculators. They hid certain commands in lieu of the full keyboard that almost never gets touched.
Ti-89 > nSpire

Not the old version that had aktually-useful extended stats options combined with all-70s styling. Taped-on plastic case covers FTW.

I found I slide rule at goodwill. I was surprised by what it could do and how accurate you could get the answers(if you keep track of the decimal properly).

But I can cheat with her... *wink* *wink*

I wish iOS's had an RPN mode, I like the design but after using RPN for so long infix calculators throw me off

What is this?

Vaio P

command + R, or view > RPN mode.

>photo clearly shows I've already enabled RPN mode in OS X
>post is saying I wish I had it in iOS
>you give me instructions to enabled what I've obviously already done in OS X
How fucking retarded are you?

Keep one of these on my desk, comes in handy when I don't want to alt-tab out of a game to open the windows calculator (which is pretty dogshit in W10 anyway tbqh).
I barely use any of the advanced features anymore though since I have a CAS for that shit.

TI-83 Plus 4 when I'm going hard. Cheap off brand shit calc for when I just want to get off and get out.

Oh man I almost missed this thread.