What went wrong?

What went wrong?

The mods are even fucking lazier and dumb than Sup Forums mods which is quite the achivement.

>what went wrong?
the poeple who posted there, thats what went wrong. You could take them somewhere else and they'd still be scum.

Didn't they come here?
I thought that was why Sup Forums and Sup Forums are so bad

I thought they were behind weird twitter and later shit reddit says.

le sjws xDDD

this!!!
i can't complain about niggers there

lowtax removing LF/YCS

lowest point is the constant rebranding of GBS, bringing back byob and making deadmau5 a "mod"

:15bux: doesn't help either, no one wants that shit except the insane reregs that get banned all the time

They are behind shit reddit says, but nothing more than that AFAIK.

So does this means I shouldn't register?

Thought that the paying requirements meant a lot less retards there

Billshit on SA happen -> SA refuge camp (aka Sup Forums) came to the world.
But isn't problem anymore SAtard leave us forever but Diggtard come here sometime.

FYAD was literally the only worthwhile board there, imo. They've all moved to (weird) Twitter, in any case.

Nothing? SomethingAwful is still the best forum on the Internet.

Chances you're just upset for getting hit with the banhammer. Maybe try being a better poster, user.

Are you retarded? Originally this site's userbase was composed of nothing other than goons, IRC chatters from RaspberryHeaven and world2ch refugees.

Goons are everywhere from Facepunch to GameFAQs. Buttes, which latter forked off into bantown & the GNAA was a buncha dudes from the compuer forum on SA. Originally 'weird Twitter' was just FYAD posting, but on Twitter. Same w/ Sup Forums about 10 years ago as well. S4S is satirical btw.

Everybody in FYAD has like 3 different accounts. All of the people that use Twitter still post in FYAD and other forums on SA. Exceptions being DocEvil aka @fart who was shunned for acting autistic at the 'eat the eggs' for chairty bullshit.

OH Encyclopedia Dramatica was originally founded and ran by goons in the SF bay area.

>OH Encyclopedia Dramatica was originally founded and ran by goons in the SF bay area
I thought ED started off as LJDrama and got banned from Wikipedia to make their own.

I like it because the subbing group for my favourite japanese variety show lives there.

>vlc
>png

Lots of LiveJournal niggas were on SA too.

The Laissez-Faire debacle and Lowtax appointing shit admins, mainly. LF attracted Marxist retards, and the shitty admins and their shitty mods created a safe space for them to become the only acceptable narrative. All of the good posters left for SASS and eventually Something Sensitive a long time ago.

fixed

They brought back YCS way after everybody migrated to badgame for some reason.

>bitching about Sup Forums
fuck off, shitskin.

yospos is pretty nice. It's Sup Forums without all the anime

>S4S is satirical btw.
This may have been true a long, long time ago, but it is no longer true.

Not him, but Sup Forums and Sup Forums brought a lot of anime hating normalfags that unironically hate anime. That's one valid reason to hate Sup Forums, there are a lot of normalfags there and they have no problem with letting reddit in if they're voting for trump.

Eh no. I was a paid up tenbux member of SA. Got sick of it and moved to Sup Forums. Just had a look at SA this morning after 4 years. Good god. It's like I'm still in 2000. The jokes and pseudo sarcastic memes are worse than Reddit.

Poltards infest other boards. Instead of containing it, pol serves as a pile of dung attracting underaged stormkids. Even /ck/ of all boards is now infested.

you forgot 'and full-blown AIDS' at the end of this post, hth negroid

I'm not a member but I read SA a lot. Threads having permanency has a value by itself if you're looking for information or the history of whatever topic. That's the biggest advantage I see to the site. It's fun to follow the progression of a movie release, or someone's car project, or a thread devoted to getting someone laid.

GCCX subs is probably the only thing it still contributes to the net.

don't sign your posts !!!

Not technology, kys, go crawl back to wierd twitter and post snarky post-ironic pro communism shit or whatever you useless fucks do these days.

*buys apple products for $5000 and follows shanley sf diversity cru on twitter "ironically"* yospos bitch!!!!!

>still the best forum on the Internet.
It died user, accept it.

the people who've actually been here for a long time will remember that this place used to have SA smilies. :iceburn: etc. iirc moot, kirtaner and others were run out because of anime-pedophile bullshit. Sup Forums used to host not4chan on their own servers, which is why this place is Sup Forums.org and not Sup Forums.net. anyways

yospos has more intelligent people and discussion than Sup Forums ever will. the only reason people hate the place is that they're too stupid and unemployed to contribute to the community, so they get run out and mocked endlessly.

is "intelligent people" some weird typo of "bay area faggots"? i can't make sense of this post as-is

>33 replies
>24 posters
>goon internet defense force in full court press
>we're still relevant!

>which is why this place is Sup Forums.org and not Sup Forums.net. anyways
It's because m00t haven't enough money to host it in .net zone.

Paid forums. Shit community. Lowtax.

The only thing they ever did that was worth a shit was goon TV and of course it was all someone else's material.

no it's because goons snitched to their host that they were hosting CP and got kicked off

Should I pay two raspiss zero to become a goon?

Hit me up on there my username is esr

eww, why?

>9 out of 24 posted twice
>in a conversation nobody may post more than once