/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

Weebs edition
+
Trying to cheat will get you banned with approximate chance of 100% edition

Old thread: Comfy Rules:
>weebs >IRC niggers New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/mngqff.pdf (HDB's thread from PTP was recently pulled)
Or update it yourself faggots if you have a problem with it. Then check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

What.CD interview info: opentrackers.org/whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

Various HTTP/FTP servers with content:
ghostbin.com/paste/vngar

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>tracker staff are known to browse and post in these threads - think twice before offering to trade, buy or sell invites and accounts here
>the same goes for publicly offering or accepting invites - even if staffers aren't watching, an user may still report you
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>around 95% of posters here chat shit - don't make any claims about sites based on "something you read here once" (this especially applies if a poster has a name/trip attached)

Other urls found in this thread:

red.com/learn/red-101/redcode-file-format
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>broadcast the home ip address

Curry.

>he can't get into BTN

kek

Why the tuck would you waste a dupe account to get buffer?
>not being able to get buffer easily by seeding tens of terabytes on non curry home connection because poorfag who can't even afford a seedbox and living in a country with shitty ISPs
>try so hard to be a whatcuck
wow. what the fuck is wrong with you? get a job and gtfo of your craphole live in shitty australia

>he signed up to btn with his home ip like a good goy
>he cant find the same content elsewhere

>he's scared of his eyepee getting out
>he can't prove he has an equivalent to BTN

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I don't want to pay to pirate? I seed as much as I can with my shitty 50/20.

And who said anything about wcd?

>using a vpn
>not paying to pirate
I think I saw through your ruse

enter code here

But user, how else can I watch netflix / bbc from Australia?

>he doesn't have a vpn
>aussiefag
shoo

>thinking BTN will open this summer
it won't.

>shitty 50/20

My connection
>Actual Rate (Up/Down) 1021/13841 kbps
:(

>doesn't live in a country that will soon have an orange president that will build golden wall to keep spics out
>too poor to afford decent connection.
I got 1 Gbps nigga.

That's the max here where I live, it's not a money issue and I believe it's not very far from the US average, if not higher enough

those are rates i get on my android

Why aren't you seeding terabytes user?
128 kB/s 24/7 is bad but should be earning 10-11 gigs a day.

I'll pay much less to a seedbox than for the electricity for 24/7 seeding

>Raspberry pi
>2A
Where do live where seedboxes cost more than running a light-bulb?

less than*

...to seed from a 100kb/s connection
No point.

It's your money, fuck if I care. Just saying your comment about cost is incorrect

Your AU right? What seedbox are you using?

Greece. I have access to a 400Mbps 140GB VPS

>tfw could literally buy 2 promotions on BTN if stats updated

Does WCD elite have anything other than PTP?

Epeen

No.

no

How to get on Soitgoes/SIG or other DDL/MEGA private websites? I can't use torrents.

I'm on surrealmoviez and upload obscure movies there, so I contribute to DDL communities but I'm also looking for older tv shows.

On that note, what does PTP require of you other than a two month old account? Any upload requirements or anything like that?

Why not ask on Surrealmoviez? They should have members who use more than 1 private DDL site.

How do you even get an invite to Surrealmoviez anyway?

you get in to SIG via bB or TPS famlam

Bigboyz and TPS offer recruitment there as far as we know.

>I'm also looking for older tv shows.

BTN and TVV are better than SIG for that. Limiting yourself to DDL is a bad idea.

Although private DDL trackers are a great way to get a quick movie without seeding it for months.

When it comes to older stuff:

Private torrents > Usenet > DDL

You should consider using a combination of all 3 for the best results. I do and I find everything and cross pollinate them.

>The /ptg/ Leecher's guide to easy private leeching!

>Don't feel like seeding long term? Want to just download and be done with like you did on TPB/KAT? A member of WCD/PTP/BTN but you don't want to fuck up your stats and get also get stuff to cross-seed? The following sites/trackers are good for downloading quality content without seeding long term, if at all.

>1) MorethanTV (MTV) - Lots of TV shows and some movies. Ratioless unless you want higher userclass. No HnR at all. Easy to join via most private invite forums. Serves as a minimal BTN backup for popular and somewhat-popular content. Rare stuff has to be requested.

>2) Torrentshack (TSH) - Ratioless general tracker with minimal HnR and no stats are recorded except upload. Well-known as a BTN mirror thanks to their bot which grabs new episodes from BTN within minutes. If they don't have what you want, they emphasize using their request system, which is fast. Movies come from the scene, p2p, and internal encodes. Easy to join via most private invite forums. Retention here is poor for obvious reasons.

>3) Baconbits (bB) - Ratio-based, but no HnR at all. Good for downloading movies, TV seasons, books and music from other trackers. Not great for bleeding edge stuff unless it's popular. Has a good request fill rate since members are also on top trackers. Tons of freeleech, and anything over 20GB is freeleech, plus BP can be exchanged to freeleech the torrent of your choice. Their invite forums are as effective as WCD's as well.

>4) SoItGoes (SIG) - Not a torrent tracker, but a Mega linksharing site. No seeding at all and very few dead links. Lots of internal movie encodes from HDB/AHD/PTP, tons of TV seasons, some books, and plenty of music. Not great for bleeding edge new stuff because of the relatively small userbase - better used as an archive for stuff older than a week. Use with Jdownloader or Megatools to make downloading even faster and easier. Recruits from bB and TPS/

You need to add Filelist and Ncore too. They get a lot of p2p releases. Filelist is easy as piss to build ratio on due to fast Romanian leechers/seeders and doesn't care too much if you HNR and Ncore is ratioless but has short HNR

They aren't English friendly.

or just use rutracker...

Reminder that Blu-Rays are encodes and so-called "encodes" are actually transcodes.

ok, go back to bed now
nyet

>ok, go back to bed now
Does the truth hurt?
Blu-Ray contains ENCODED video.
This is a fact.
How do you call an encode of an encode?

Reminder that film-master are encode and so called transcodes (full bluray) are in fact transcodes of transcodes.

Well, how do you suggest we get access to lossless video, then? Enjoy your 1 TB 2 hour video.

Sound on 4cdn.org, wtf?

Technically true in most cases.
Some films are recorded and edited losslessly [1] but it safe to assume that most are cut with (only visually) lossless intra-frame compression.

>Well, how do you suggest we get access to lossless video, then?
I do not suggest anything of the sorts.
I'm happy with transcodes as you can find them on HDBits and other transcode sites.

[1] red.com/learn/red-101/redcode-file-format

We won't ever have access to masters so let's not shitpost more about this

>Why not ask on Surrealmoviez? They should have members who use more than 1 private DDL site.
Didn't think about that. Just checked, they do have a recruitment thread, in case anyone's on there and also interested. Thanks.

>How do you even get an invite to Surrealmoviez anyway?
Cinephile forums, discussions about rare movies? Someone on Sup Forums gave me his account because he wasn't using it. Also got a KG invite there.

Can you find out if Surrealmoviez recruits and where? I'd like to check it out.

>We won't ever have access to masters so let's not shitpost more about this
False dilemma.
Transcodes are perfectly fine.

You could easily get an invite on KG forums. I assume other film-related trackers like CG as well. Try making a request thread in the invite section of whichever tracker you're on?

What if I had a way to scrape torrent data from ptp and what.cd (and any other gazelle based sites).
The site wouldn't keep ratio or anything, just provide free access to ptp and wcd seeders. (Even if they found the bug, those faggots seed forever anyway)

Anybody interested?

I'll look into that. Thanks.

How do I find out my seedbox's IP so I can tell staff

Has BTN released a WEBDL or NF webrip of Peaky Blinders S03?

>2016
>not on BTN

Don't rub it in please. I am patiently waiting for recruitment lad.

I've been downloading the IPlayer webrips from BTN which are fine.

What is the easiest way to autodl GPs?

Yes. Do it

My laptop crashed a few times and it looks like i have lost a few gigabytes of data. Is the counter just wrong? Is there anyway to find out if i lost anything?

Thanks. Is Ep 5 and 6 up yet? It's only on NF at the moment.

no, dumbass. don't you know anything about scheduling?

well, I hoped someone had captured e5 and e6 from netflix. Then again, it's not a very popular show.

may the Good Lord help yo dumb ass

s3 got released in Netflix USA. Not broadcast in UK etc yet.

Holy shit you're retarded

>2016
>not having a SIG account for downloading private tracker encodes from MEGA links

How do I get in?

See

What was everyone's haul from the BTN advent? I got 300 lumens and a custom name but no gold stars

2 gold stars and I'm Master now

What trackers recruits from TPS?

HDBits

Art of Misdirection

all curry

Kindly Fuck Off Sir Theres Nothing Called Curry Tracker Racist Pice Of Shit.

Go away, nigger.

>ywn be on PTP
>ywn make PU on WCD
>ywn leave iPT

I give up

>being this retarded

I bet you're unemployed as well.

bye

Is there a way to get invited on theoccult.bz nowadays?

Post a gps thread on /x/ and deliver

Yo check dis nigga out:

AHD thread gone from AB or am I blind?
I'm on PTP and HDB so I don't really mind but I was kinda looking forward to having a HD backup

who cares, he doesn't invite anyone anyways

Aight. Also I have £200 I wanna spend on tech shit.
Should I get
>a second monitor (I stream movies online for friends)
>a new graphics card (Haven't upgraded it since I bought this prebuilt 5 years ago)
>more hard drives (Only have 2tb right now so I just recycle stuff I seed)
Pls respond

Don't waste money on shit you don't need

Requesting this:

as the OP pic for the next one. Thank you,

I wanna indulge my self though. I'd just spend it on drugs anyway if I don't cop tech stuff
follow me @redditfan420

>I wanna indulge my self though.
shoot yourself

Why are you being so FREAKING rude?

That's hardly indulgent.

What are you, 15?

cause this is not blogspot and wasting money for the sake of wasting it is retarded

I spent over a hundred grand on chocolate once and just left it out in the hot sun to melt, you can't tell me what to do with my money.

It's indulgent for me as tech stuff isn't a priority
No i'm 22
God damn it /ptg/ just when I think we're nice and comfy you pull this shit

get the fuck out blackpeopletwitter