when it really comes down to it, all technology is worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

science.howstuffworks.com/solar-flare-electronics.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agriculture is technology, shitstain

WOW I REMEMBER BEING 12 YEARS OLD TOO

when it really comes down to it, all is worthless

/thread

hate to tell you, but most crafts rely on technology now and can't simply switch back

back to what? everything we have ever created is technology.

primitive medieval technology doesn't count as technology, though

>Technology doesn't count as technology

A CME won't destroy the electronics on earth, it's not that simple. We have a magnetic field protecting us from such events.

This is why you see the northern lights, it's proof earth's magnetic field is working and protecting us.

However electronics outside of earth are not so protected but are designed to withstand CMEs so it doesn't really matter.

If it doesn't, it doesn't.
It's not like I'm going to regard the trivial, primitive shit people have done before.

>the trivial, primitive shit people have done before.

You mean the entire foundation for our modern society and the only reason modern technology can even exist?

Confirmed for 14 year old.

I almost missed the other guy sucking cock in the alley.

I bet he's a haskell dev

>You mean the entire foundation for our modern society and the only reason modern technology can even exist?

Confirmed for simpleton.

Fact is: If the people that invented the stuff didn't invent it, others could have invented it better, faster and with better conventions.

You mean, for him it's just another day?

Oh god, doomsdayers and survavalists are anti-technology luddites and the biggest fucking losers on earth. What's the matter, too autistic to fit in a city?

>bag is packed with 12 different guns and no food/water supplies
>last the same amount of time as a cityslicker after your precious end of days

tru
but so is existance
time to kys

You mean, he actually pursuits a hobby?

Could be, unlike that MacFag he has a clean, unscuffed shirt.
Or he is that good at the job.

Nice to have a job you like.

Ironically if not for these dangerous solar flares we would not have the northern lights. Unless our magnetic fields flipped then we have nothing to worry about.

>If the people that invented the stuff didn't invent it, others could have invented it better, faster and with better conventions.
If people didn't invent it, it wouldn't exist. Not to mention the conventions wouldn't be any better, since most conventions used now are just improvements of previous conventions.

>Implying the apocalypse will come because people can't use electronically based technology.

i think this is more likely

life doesn't matter

Good plan indeed!

The engineres and scientists are still alive, the infrastructure more or less intact too. We'll be up to date after 5-10 years.
After WW2, BASF lost all facilities (had to give them away as a deal to continue exsisting) except the original one, bombed down to nothing. They were back international after 10 years.

Its all about people, not the hardware.

haha maybe yours doesn't loser

>reading comprehension

>technology is only the technology I consider to be technology
>judged by arbitrary standards
>disregarding the actual definition of technology
Aren't you supposed to be in school, kiddo?

perhaps not
how does one make their life loser?

When it comes down to it, everything is worthless

For you.

If you don't know how to work metal and wood you are fucked, ancient technology is still technology, so better learn it.

>Subscribe to Primitive Technology YouTube channel
>Slowly watch him build and entire shack with tiled roof, working fireplace/kiln, functional garden, clay pots, a bow and arrow, a slingshot, a beehive, baskets, charcoal, and even a fucking drill
>Suddenly realize just how fucked you would be if you were forced to live in the woods and just how bad you'd want to be stranded with this guy

What if he wants your ass as rent?

>implying you anal virginity isn't a measly price for literal survival

If you're in a situation where you're relying on the survival skills of another person to not die, I think you can swallow your pride, and maybe some other things.

why woudl there suddenly be no more electric? what is this dumb comic even trying to say?

I'm pretty sure by the time all society reverted back to the middle ages, people could fix all that was destroyed to the solar flare. It's not like people don't know how to generate electricity or how to design computer chips.

Solar flares. They could potentially fuck all the electronics on earth.

science.howstuffworks.com/solar-flare-electronics.htm

So you're telling me you'd suck this guys dick if it meant you surviving?

You used the word "technology" when you really meant "computers"

You're telling me you'd rather die than suck a dick?

Yeah

I'm not gay and I have my dignity

>cars get shut down by solar flares

Nobody said you had to like it, it's only gay if you like it.
You suck his dick for a month or so, learn his survival techniques, then either split ways or beat him to death, duh stupid.

everything is arbitrary

math and science are human constructs

when the great beings who travel the galaxy and bend reality simply by existing drift by, mankind will be erased like a gentle breeze blowing out a candle. a non-sentient, ultra-sapient being that does not fit our definition of life will stomp us out and it won't even realize or care. and all our struggle will have been for naught.

Except Fry tho

wasn't even me, but he got it covered, as naturally I wouldn't care for the flawed primitive definitions made before my time

>we lost power
>instead of using hundreds of years of ingenious design and technique to create a new power grid we will throw everything away and go back to the dark ages
>and live in castles for some fucking reason even though many machines don't run on electricity

Your image is shit, OP.

Is this what jealous poorfags who didn't get an education in tech fantasize about?