Is Carey the biggest YouTube bro...

Is Carey the biggest YouTube bro? He's easily the least annoying Tuber and seems like a general nice guy and willing to help.

Sometimes I play his videos in the background, because he has such a calming voice.

Linus > all

Dogs>cats

Who's the alien righ of him?

MKBHD fo lyfe

lmao literally the worst part of his own group

That can't be real.

Does anybody have that pic of Linus shill tips outside a shed door with a caption saying something to the effect of "will my petite asian wife cum on brandon's cocktail while I wait in my cuck shed?"

Tech YES City master race.

That thing? his wife

>not Rossman
The guy just announced 6K bounty on whoever replaces iphone glass just using the tools from the Cnet article in order to prove a point.

Linus is the worse person on his channel.

HEY GUYS, THIS IS AUTISM

Check out yelp reviews for his business. He replies to EVERY poor review.

Awww yeah. Brian is awesome. So far he don't have any shilling stuff on his channel, mostly talking on used parts.

Jesus, that bitch freaks me every time. She need to apply to horror movie industry.

HEY AUTISM THIS IS GUYS!

He's gonna eat those cats.
Mark my words.

his channel is great to show you how to build a rig on the cheaps to get into the butter zone for gaming. And Intel noticed, as they are sending him to PAx Prime to cover it for them. he's got a great passion for things on his channel, and gives a good guide on how to budget build.