Adblock is piracy

adblock is piracy

Wow, really makes you think.

Okay

/thread
I can argue that digital file duplication isn't stealing. Our sense of value and capital don't translate well in the digital.

Just wait till 3d printed gets to the point where you can make any product at the cost of the raw materials needed. WATCH THE CORPORATIONS ENFORCE THESE 3D PRINTERS TO HAVE EMBEDDED DRM AND LICENSING TO FUCKING USE.

I don't want to associate with communism but capitalism is nearing the end.

Wtf I am now a #CruzMissile

Your mom is piracy.

not giving me money is piracy

That's it I'm voting for #Hillary now

Here's your (You)

And what's wrong with "piracy"?

>I don't want to associate with communism but capitalism is nearing the end.
No it's not.

Of course, arguing with Pieces of Crap is a silly thing to do.

lmao

Plenty of historians/economist have made the argument that it already has

The information economy we currently are in has huge differences with earlier forms of capitalism

Only if you have somehow consented to the ads as a legitimate compensation for viewing the website. Simply clicking a website and having ads shoved in your face is not by any means an informed transaction. You were never told you would have to look at these ads to use the service, nor were you told that you are NOT allowed to use the service if you do not view the ads. The service was presented freely and the ads were pushed alongside with no discussion or preamble.

About the only situation where I would say blocking ads would be considered a form of "piracy" is something like if you get a Kindle with special offers to reduce the price. You knew the ads would be there, you had every option to opt out of them, and you chose to accept the ads in order to receive monetary compensation yourself, so blocking them in this case would be pretty sketchy.

You realize that isn't an argument in your favor? Economists and historians both argue endlessly about positions, rarely if ever coming to a conclusion that isn't immediately criticized (which in turn that criticism is then praised, and gets its own criticism).

You are sending info to my computer. It is my choice what I do with it. The world is changing old ways die. You fucks wont try to force assembly lines to keep employing people instead of machines why would they forced people into some locked in forced system so that you can keep your old revenue methods.

Capitalism means freedom to produce and trade goods and services as you wish, copyright is a state-imposed regulation on free trade.

wew.. 10/10

ww... rll... mks... y... thnk... dmn...

>Sup Forums
>actually reasonable and level headed response
>on Sup Forums
oh shit