How many tabs do you have open right now? Pic related for me, plus 47 on my phone

How many tabs do you have open right now? Pic related for me, plus 47 on my phone.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nBP3v7ik
pastebin.com/vzsKbbjb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus christ you have a problem.

y tho?

Middle click to save it for later, then forgetting about it.

Two, Facebook and Sup Forums.

>Facebook
Even normies don't use that shit anymore nigga

Bookmark? Text document on your desktop? Something?
Seems like a pretty bad solution senpai

Do you have 16GB RAM ?

four windows (one private) each having 20-25 tabs

Even when I'm doing work I only ever have 10-15 open at once and then I close everything after I'm done. I never understood why people use so many tabs. If want to save things for later I use bookmarks or pocket.

Same

I already have 4414 bookmarks, according to Bookmark Checker.

I regularly open up Chrome's task manager and close the processes for all my open tabs, then just refresh the tab I'm using at the time.

What browser is this! PLEASE RESPOND. URGENTLY. THANKS!

What's the point? Any browser on windows 10 looks exactly the same now

Even better

This fag gtfo

That's not a name of a browser. GIVE ME THE NAME NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First learn how to browse, then learn how to organize yourself.

This goes far beyond computers. You are lost and drowning in the waves of information.

just 261 atm

>Re: PLEASE RESPOND. URGENTLY. THANKS!
>"hi, my printer is flashing a light, it still works but it's freaking me out PLEASE RESPOND URGENTLY"

Firefox

Firefox.

pastebin.com/nBP3v7ik
Here is my userstyle, it's not originally mine but I modified it somewhat.

>pastebin.com/nBP3v7ik

You are a treasure user! Worked perfectly.

Do you also have the Sup Forums stylish? I'm not too bothered if you can't be bothered linking it because im happy with my new Firefox but it'd be cool

I use the userscripts Sup Forums X and OneeChan.
Here is my OneeChan if you want, it's only slightly modded from one of the default themes, IIRC I only changed some colours around
pastebin.com/vzsKbbjb

OneeChan theme*

Isnt that just like having all your files on the desktop......

Look into the great suspender or a similar extension

>Mfw I have hundreds of tabs

>Mfw I do have tons of shit I'm working with on my desktop

I need to clean up

like what?

Tabs or shit on desktop?

How so?

Not if you know what organization is.

1080 in 4 Firefox windows and 160 in Opera.
No I rarely ever close anything.